Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities (12026 Views)

Top 10 Most Curvy African Celebrities / Must See!!! Top 20 Most Curvy/endowed African Celebrities Of 2015 | PHOTOS / Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Genevieve Nnaji

Neyma Alfredo

Micaela Reis

Juliana Kanyomozi
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8S4R46glQTQ/UnSBnDlOC9I/AAAAAAAA0S8/UUe4rMI_KQ0/s1600/Juliana+Kanyomozi3.jpg[/img]

Brenda Wairimu

Perola

Gail Nkoane

I cannot think of any more but more to come tongue
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by olagockay(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by franklyn009(m): 12:32am On Oct 14, 2014
wow, wen were dy born?

I thought dy say d beautiful ones r not yet born
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by kudoxs(m): 12:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 14, 2014
shocked shocked :oThe Uganda girl does look a lot like my brother's GF
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by MisterLongman(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:
shocked shocked :oThe Uganda girl does look a lot like my brother's GF
Her forehead na die
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Micaela is so beautiful, I could turn lesbo wow!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2014
rokiatu:
Micaela is so beautiful, I could turn lesbo wow!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God forbid.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2014
Madam Reis for just kuku Waka naķed, the Kenya lady funke even fine pass her and the other Angola chick looks like she's is on sex change hormones.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by philo3(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2014
dat list iz incomplete witout juliet ibrahim n yvonne nelson
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
CONTINUATION

Hamisa Mobeto
[img]http://1.bp..com/-nGpd6rORjAs/UtLVivj6-hI/AAAAAAAAUH0/YYf8DHKrQmo/s1600/52c9b080782311e390120a57c9c3245e_8.jpg[/img]

Bruna Tatiana

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
philo3:
dat list iz incomplete witout juliet ibrahim n yvonne nelson

Juliet Ibrahim and Yvonne Nelson are pretty but they are far from being beautiful.

The adjectives: Cute, Sexy, Pretty and Beautiful are extremely different from each other.....but people use them loosely these days.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by kellyJames5(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Where is Victoria Kimani!!!!!!!
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
kellyJames5:
Where is Victoria Kimani!!!!!!!

Victoria kimani is SEXY but she's not what I and majority of people will classify as "Beautiful". Now, if there was a list of "SEXIEST AFRICAN CELEBS", she definitely will be on the list.

Plus I have seen her without all that makeup she puts and she does not look good without it.

All these women I posted, look beautiful without makeup.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Khalessi:
Madam Reis for just kuku Waka naķed, the Kenya lady funke even fine pass her and the other Angola chick looks like she's is on sex change hormones.

You are full of hate cheesy
Everyone on this thread knows that Brenda wairimu (kenyan actress) is way more beautiful than funke. wink

Perola is really beautiful. Google her to see what I am talking about......or watch her videos on YouTube.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
I hate it when I see Genevieve's name in things like this.Sophisticated maybe,but don't label that cold woman as one of the most beautiful in Africa pls.She is just rich and popular,did I mention cold,and celebrity pretty,not ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL.Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by freezyprinzy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
*drools*dat tanzanian lady is my kinda lady...seems i ain't gonna marry a nigerianembarassed

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:
I hate it when I see Genevieve's name in things like this.Sophisticated maybe,but don't label that cold woman as one of the most beautiful in Africa pls.She is just rich and popular,did I mention cold,and celebrity pretty,not ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL.Mtchew
easy ma... u soundin like her hater. .ma
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by kellyJames5(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jonae1:

Victoria kimani is SEXY but she's not what I and majority of people will classify as "Beautiful". Now, if there was a list of "SEXIEST AFRICAN CELEBS", she definitely will be on the list.

Plus I have seen her without all that makeup she puts and she does not look good without it.

All these women I posted, look beautiful without makeup.
Are you kidding me!
Kimani ain't beautiful?
Common guy,put on your spectacle and take a look at that girl's pictures again.

Meanwhile,those ones up there all wear make ups
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:

I agree with you completely. The woman called Genevieve is so full of herself and overly hyped....but if I did not add her, readers on this thread would have insulted the other beauties plus me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
The first Angola girl, see bwesties.

Obviously fake.

grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
kellyJames5:

Are you kidding me!
Kimani ain't beautiful?
Common guy,put on your spectacle and take a look at that girl's pictures again.

Meanwhile,those ones up there all wear make ups

My goodness sake!
Please dont make me reiterate myself. I said all the ladies I posted look good or even better without makeup but Victoria kimani DOES NOT LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKEUP and that is a fact. I have seen her without it and she is less than desired but that does not diminish the fact that she is sexy.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jonae1:

I agree with you completely. The woman called Genevieve is so full of herself and overly hyped....but if I did not add her, readers on this thread would have insulted the other beauties plus me. undecided
Lol,I understand

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
richommie:
easy ma... u soundin like her hater. .ma
I am not her hater.Frankly,I don't have the time to be one of her haters.I think she is overated,thats all.Why are you calling me Ma?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:

I am not her hater.Frankly,I don't have the time to be one of her haters.I think she is overated,thats all.Why are you calling me Ma?
notin ma
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
:
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
richommie:
notin ma
?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:

?
a question mark ma.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by LajaLaba: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:
What are u yapping about?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by LajaLaba: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jonae1:

U agree with her?so how do u want me to take your post serious girly?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
LajaLaba:
What are u yapping about?
I don't yap.Im saying the truth and I think people should start taking it seriously
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
LajaLaba:
U agree with her?so how do u want me to take your post serious girly?
No one asked you to yap here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Naija Young Girls Do Nowadays Will Shock You (photos) / Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.