Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! (11491 Views)

Letter To An Outgoing Corper - Episode 1 / 40 Outgoing Corps Members Face Sanction In FCT / Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by NeuroBoss(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2013
valicious1: I waz a very stubborn corper in my dayz, always having fights with my employer( the principal) over d monthly clearance letters, always threatening & swearing to extend my service year (na 6months without pay o) when i was about to pass-out he seriously warned his teachers & students anybody dat gives me 1kobo would face his wrath (i no blame d man sha i waz hardly at my PPA). I no suppose kari last. I sold two 50litres (dats 100L) of d school generator/lister diesel to sum company workers around d area. Am not sure d school still accepts corpers from my ethnicity uptill 2day.
I know you're currently reaping the fruits of your labour in that school. Except you repent and apologise to the principal by writing or by calling, I don't see you escaping from your imminent karma. I'm just sad that you created a stereotype against a whole ethnic group through your misdeeds

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by greatdave(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2013
Employment letter to a multinational oil company and a making sense Igala babe to go with.....lolz

...on a serious note,d best gift wil be for these kids to understand the value of education cuz in dz part of the country,they jst dont!

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by valicious1(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2013
NeuroBoss:
I know you're currently reaping the fruits of your labour in that school. Except you repent and apologise to the principal by writing or by calling, I don't see you escaping from your imminent karma. I'm just sad that you created a stereotype against a whole ethnic group through your misdeeds
my dear am reaping nothing bad whatsoeva. I have a good paying job, soon to get married to d most beautiful damsel on earth so u alone knows what u're talkin bout.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by ecolime(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2013
valicious1:
my dear am reaping nothing bad whatsoeva. I have a good paying job, soon to get married to d most beautiful damsel on earth so u alone knows what u're talkin bout.
Bad guy lipsrsealed
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 23, 2013
Served in kebbi state,we were giving #1200 each by the so called principal.enjoy my stay thou cos kebbi is the only peaceful state in the northern region.
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 23, 2013
horpeyeahme: Served in kebbi state,we were giving #1200 each by the so called principal.enjoy my stay thou cos kebbi is the only peaceful state in the northern region.
Katsina too was peaceful until bombs ravaged Daura 7 days ago
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by moneyhungry(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2013
NeuroBoss:
worse still, d unrepentant fellow is proud n feels no remorse!
a rare specie of humans.
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by moneyhungry(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2013
valicious1:
for every action, there's a reaction.
we all pay for our deeds man.
karma is not a religious tool, it's a universal law.
u can't stop karma... embrace it.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Gideon1010(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2013
It's very sad to hear this ooo!, in my ppa were am serving presently in ondo state, the batch ahead of me were given towel worth
#2oo n my batch are expecting a face towel worth #5o. All glory to God dat it's well even in d well.
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Nobody: 6:42am On May 24, 2013
Gideon1010: It's very sad to hear this ooo!, in my ppa were am serving presently in ondo state, the batch ahead of me were given towel worth
#2oo n my batch are expecting a face towel worth #5o. All glory to God dat it's well even in d well.
I knw I won't even receive a hand shake, cos I refused to be used like a slave(I get it hot with my principal every now and then)...guys just fashi dem and move on u gat beta tins ahead as gift dan their poor .......appreciatios
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by valicious1(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2013
money-hungry :

worse still, d unrepentant fellow is proud n feels no remorse!
a rare specie of humans.
people like u would constantly & continously have their rights trampelled upon by less intelligent folks. People like you would always be cheated again and again by d same people & all you'ld do is keep groaning & complaining & hoping that God ld make u wiser. I pity 4u.
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by valicious1(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2013
money-hungry :

for every action, there's a reaction.
we all pay for our deeds man.
karma is not a religious tool, it's a universal law.
u can't stop karma... embrace it.
if d law of karma works 4u, d law of 'do-me-i-do-u-God-nogo-vex' works 4me wella. Karma my foot
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Chuksgeo: 10:32am On May 24, 2013
for me I'd like to see my students to perform excellently in their last WAEC EXAMS especially in CHEMISTRY,cos thats what I taught them and prepared them for, since I am the only chemistry teacher in that school,that would be a perfect gift for me as I pass out next month on the 6th of june from (~)-EKITI HIGH SCH. Ekiti state.
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Cheggoon(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2013
abatajjvii:
Definately U̶̲̥̅̊я life does not represent that of a Christian for a muslim to be buying bible for you. Who is to buy for the other? If not you . Check U̶̲̥̅̊я life.
Mr Ruben Abata....i​​ served in Jigawa wher christianity is nt accepted, the local govt i​​ severed (Yankwashi local govt),no single church there,expect (NCCF), which only corpers are allow †̥Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ worship... ‎​W̶̲̥̅̊ε can't even move with our bibles openly, in that kind of eviroment a muslim friend now get u the bible,are u not goin †̥Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ appreciate it.
Mr Abati or Abata, what is that ur name again?...i​​ av bible ok....so don't cum and claim spirikoko for NL..abeg package...!
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by piagetskinner(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2013
I'm servin In a fedral univ...I wonder what they could give...when they'v not been consistent with monthly payments..mtchew!
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by oluamid(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2013
Presently a batch B corper in Lafia, Nasarawa state. D only gift I hope for is that my students will speak and write better than I met them.

Communication was my greatest challenge because most of the students couldn't speak English and I only knew a smattering of Hausa.

As the English Language teacher, it wasn't an easy task getting my message across and most times, I had to use an interpreter.

I can speak better Hausa now though and my sincere hope is that my students can also speak and write better English now.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Babymiles(f): 3:45pm On May 24, 2013
A well paid job + a very nice house + a car
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by penzino(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2013
NeuroBoss:
dem don come ooooo, the holier than thou type. Abeg park well jor
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by penzino(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2013
Cheg-goon:

Mr Ruben Abata....i​​ served in Jigawa wher christianity is nt accepted, the local govt i​​ severed (Yankwashi local govt),no single church there,expect (NCCF), which only corpers are allow †̥Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ worship... ‎​W̶̲̥̅̊ε can't even move with our bibles openly, in that kind of eviroment a muslim friend now get u the bible,are u not goin †̥Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ appreciate it.
Mr Abati or Abata, what is that ur name again?...i​​ av bible ok....so don't cum and claim spirikoko for NL..abeg package...!
no mind am jare, the holier than thou
type. Abeg make the bata go park well jare...
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by cosify: 4:49pm On May 24, 2013
I am a corp member passing out in June 2013. Whatever my employer or school authority gives is acceptable by me.Not all organizations can afford to give appointment letters,Msc sponsorship e.t.c.Even those that give find it hard to sustain it.Lets not forget that d NYSC is a batch by batch programme consisting of three batches of ABC every year.They pass out one after the other after every four months.It is practically impossible for some organizations to absorb/retain the large number of corp members posted to it every year.In most cases,gift items of books,radio,wall clocks,clothes,handsets,cash e.t.c would do.
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by moneyhungry(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2013
valicious1:
people like u would constantly & continously have their rights trampelled upon by less intelligent folks. People like you would always be cheated again and again by d same people & all you'ld do is keep groaning & complaining & hoping that God ld make u wiser. I pity 4u.
save ur pity for ur mum n whoever cares.
i got no religion bro.
simply, u got nothing on me.
grow up, u sound immature.
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by valicious1(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2013
money-hungry :

save ur pity for ur mum n whoever cares.
i got no religion bro.
simply, u got nothing on me.
grow up, u sound immature.
if what you refer to as maturity are the numerous meaningless & absurd comments you've been making allover NL then bro i must say you still have a very long way to go in terms of wisdom and maturity. You seriously need those two in your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Cheggoon(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2013
penzino: no mind am jare, the holier than thou
type. Abeg make the bata go park well jare...
Wa gbayi paadi mi...may ur daziz be long...
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by moneyhungry(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2013
valicious1:
I waz a very stubborn corper in my
dayz, always having fights with my employer( the
principal) over d monthly clearance letters,
always threatening & swearing to extend my
service year (na 6months without pay o) when i
was about to pass-out he seriously warned his
teachers & students anybody dat gives me 1kobo
would face his wrath (i no blame d man sha i
waz hardly at my PPA). I no suppose kari last. I
sold two 50litres (dats 100L) of d school
generator/lister diesel to sum company workers
around d area. Am not sure d school still accepts
corpers from my ethnicity uptill 2day.

^^^

what more can i say?
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by valicious1(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2013
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by penzino(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2013
Cheg-goon:

Wa gbayi paadi mi...may ur daziz be long...
Amin ooooo, egbon... Ur daiz will be long too...
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by mcdokwe(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2013
Gombs: I'd like to be appreciated for my efforts in the lives of myy boys (I teach comp sci in govt boys obudu, CRS, will leave june 6th). Monies wud not suffice, neither wud material gift...I want to see their JSCE results an shout WOW!

I wouldn't mind TP fare back to jos sha...lol
ole! Na only wow u go get
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Cheggoon(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2013
penzino: Amin ooooo, egbon... Ur daiz will be long too...
Wats up....hw u dey? See that mofo no fit talk again...him just dey run his mouth mak him gain popularity for NL....hw far jare sabi boi...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: Can I Get A Job Without NYSC Certificate? / Corpers Lodge In Lagos State / Ex-Corpers: Beware Of Scam Jobs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.