Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! (1109 Views)

Event Planner Needed Urgently. / Event Planner Needed / Event Planner Needed For April Surprise Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by Nobody: 11:22am On May 23, 2013
Hi all,
Please I need a wedding planner that can help to get a reception hall in the heart of ikeja- Allen, Opebi, Alausa axis. Also to provide the following services: Hall decoration(you can also help to select the wedding colours I have peach in mind as main colour), make- up, cake, Dj, food, bridal gown rental.
Please contact for further discussions.

Thanks.
Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by pweetyface(f): 5:16pm On May 23, 2013
I know of a
# good one...21st century concepts....here's her number 08064107552....
I can also b ur makeup artisit

1 Like

Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 23, 2013
Thanks!
Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by cuteruth(f): 9:20am On May 24, 2013
Gudmorning ma, we are into catering services for both local and international meals, small chops and cocktail drinks. we make ur event a memorable one. u can reach us on 08037014882 or send us an email at surepeters @yahoo.com
Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by moneyes: 9:01pm On May 24, 2013
hi ileofe. just sent u a mail
Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by olutise(f): 4:35pm On May 25, 2013
i know of milad catering service for your dishes tel: 08037433968 and i know that you will be needing a good video & pictures, photo book you can contact joepraiz media for that 08163687959 they will give you classic services
Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by olutise(f): 4:39pm On May 25, 2013
i know of milad catering service for your dishes tel: 08037433968 and i know that you will be needing a good video & pictures, photo book you can contact joepraiz media for that Tel:08163687959 they will give you classic services
Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by hushbabyy: 1:05pm On May 26, 2013
Ileofe: Hi all,
Please I need a wedding planner that can help to get a reception hall in the heart of ikeja- Allen, Opebi, Alausa axis. Also to provide the following services: Hall decoration(you can also help to select the wedding colours I have peach in mind as main colour), make- up, cake, Dj, food, bridal gown rental.
Please contact me damisadiane@gmail.com for further discussions.

Thanks.
hi dear, am an event planner and i have worked with peach as one of my themem weddings. please do add me so i can send you pictures then we can talk extensively. our prices are very competitive. 25D342C0. THanks.
Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 26, 2013
Hi husbabyy, I don't use a blackberry phone please send d pictures to my email address. Thanks.
Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by omoharry(f): 2:41pm On May 30, 2013
AT K & R Events and Weddings, we tailor our services to suit our customers. Our services include:

v Event Management

v Venue Booking

v Theming and Decoration

v Rentals

v Make Up Artist

v Provision of Ushers

Event Management

It is our uncomplicated approach to event management that allows us to orchestrate your event. Our services are designed to enable you choose how best we can help you stage your event from conception to completion. Our ability to listen to your needs and match them to our services is what makes us strong.

From a board room meeting of 20people to a glitz event of 2000people, we are happy staging your events. Each event is a custom project irrespective of size or budget.

VENUE BOOKING

We know the limitation and quality of an events hall better. As event managers and booking agents, we have a firsthand experience of those venues that can make it happen and those that cannot. We take this stress off you while keeping it within your budget by offering you competitive rates from halls around the country.

THEMING AND DECORATION

A 60’s, 70’s or even 80’s party theme might be on the agenda, or perhaps just a classical black and white theme dinner or all frost white wedding. Let your imagination run wild…, and we will do the rest.

RENTALS

Whatever your events needs, we have rental services to cover your needs. Our rentals include

· Wedding Gowns and accessories

· Plates & Cutleries

· Tables and Chairs

· Decoration items

· Car rentals

We organize and plan events in the most memorable way you can ever imagin.That is why we are call the EVENT MANAGERS.

Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by hushbabyy: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2013
Okay will send it today. Thanks.
Ileofe: Hi husbabyy, I don't use a blackberry phone please send d pictures to my email address. Thanks.
Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by funketina(f): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2013

Thanks.
Hello,de unique is an event planner here in lagos,our price is affordable. I have sent you an e- mail. U can contact me on 07033249559. Thanks.
Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by Sunnyyemmy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2013

Thanks.
You don't have to stress urself for your upcoming Event, when we can do everything and make it perfect for you @ GREAT EVENT NIG. LTD. Do u need a venue (HALL or GARDEN), Decoration, Music, Caterer, Usher, Cake, Security, Light e.t.c for your upcoming Event? @ GREAT EVENT NIG. LTD. We Plan and Decorate Event, you can contact us today on +2348024331257 or +2348065522094 or visit our website: www.greateventniglimited.gnbo.com.ng or mail us @ greateventniglimited@gmail.com. We promise that we will make your Event become unforgettable
Re: Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! by soundproof: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2013
Hi all, I want to use the medium to inform you that We run Sound management and DJ services for your weddings, corporate events, Birthday, and child dedications etc,

(1) (Reply)

Photo: The Evening Church Takes Gospel To Uyo Prison / Caterer's & Small Chops In Asaba ,ibusa And Ogwashi-uku Delta State / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.