Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee (33202 Views)

Crazy/ Meet The Insane Body Builder(photos) / Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee / Meet Uk's Biggest Female Body-builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Rexnegro(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2013
Mehn I envy these guys make I no lie....wish to marry black American since Nigeria girls no get a bit of love in them.....

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by cold(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2013
Bandit C.:
Blood steroid deformed bodies. It is nothing special. Anybody can take steroid but some are wise enough to recognise it as the hard drug that it is with it's later consequences and steer clear from it.

You can body build without turning yourself into a joke.

Peter Okoye still looks better.
'Anybody can take steriods'. Really? Why don't you try taking it & let's see how far you get. You just see a well chiselled physique & conclude he must have gone on the juice,ignoring the man-hours & strict diet regimen it took to get there. Fyi,there are a lot of steroid free pro-bodybuilders out there. Don't allow your ignorance get in the way of your reasoning..just saying

3 Likes

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by inme: 11:21am On May 25, 2013
The guy get 6 pack con get jara on top

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Koolking(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2013
This is big comic relief from the recent story of two pseudo-Nigerians who beheaded a British Soldier. Op thanks for this news, so that we can take our minds off the negative vibes of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by j4jj: 11:35am On May 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: The wife don over gym! Chei!
Don or Akim is not a Yoruba name. Though, he might actually be a Yorubaman.
------------------------
Last Bullet: Akim sounds like Akeem.

What's d difference self: Hakeem, Akeem, Akim

3 Likes

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Krasid(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2013
chai,if you go pick fight with the guy eehn and him land you one blow na mortuary straight grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Kjking(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2013
Iyami!!!! Samuel peter aba mmo?? (wer is samuel peter?)
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by phemmy88(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2013
Krasid: chai,if you go pick fight with the guy eehn and him land you one blow na mortuary straight grin grin

Na lie jo.......i go beat d guy ....even though i dey xtremely skinny....and only av packs wen am hungry undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2013
deor03: His nationality wasn't mentioned anywhere in the article

Because he is not a terrorist....
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by OracleHex(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2013
Mehn! You go fear 8-packs
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by jidewin(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2013
I call him the man of steel.Proudly naija!
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: So this one is Nigerian but the terrorist is not ..hum interesting..anyway his girl looks like a Barbie
when u gonna quit sustinence and commence Plantain Moinmoin exports?
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 25, 2013
Good!
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by HARDDON: 12:33pm On May 25, 2013
scary woman. she even goh abs,,,,

rumpin
sessions would be wild! grin
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by deebrain(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2013
i love this... Couple that can literally kick some a**....
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by deebrain(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2013
K.j king:
Iyami!!!! Samuel peter aba mmo?? (wer is samuel peter?)

Samuel peter ke? For where? U want make dem wound am? grin
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by HARDDON: 12:35pm On May 25, 2013
deebrain: i love this... Couple that can literally kick some a**....

how so wrong!

physical muscles never equal to mental strenght.

the latter is stronger
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by mich2012: 12:37pm On May 25, 2013
Even the girl has six packs..chei, had I continued with my bodybuilding....
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by deebrain(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2013
cold:
'Anybody can take steriods'. Really? Why don't you try taking it & let's see how far you get. You just see a well chiselled physique & conclude he must have gone on the juice,ignoring the man-hours & strict diet regimen it took to get there. Fyi,there are a lot of steroid free pro-bodybuilders out there. Don't allow your ignorance get in the way of your reasoning..just saying

May God bless u for this post. U have said it all.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by deebrain(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2013
HARDDON:

how so wrong!

physical muscles never equal to mental strenght.

the latter is stronger

Try to read well before commenting sir. I said "kick some a***". Those that are mentally strong (and train it) to a large extent are fewer. And stop giving excuses not to hit the gym! Thank u.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by hollypagan: 12:45pm On May 25, 2013
complete six packs
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 25, 2013
He has a hot body but his wife to be looks a little masculine.

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 25, 2013
What a handsome brother!!
See love
Chei
Na so e go carry the babe Gbowai on top bed jigi jigi gbim gbim
I go tell my Okonkwo make e eat akpu well well come carry me Like this kwa

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by zolajpower: 1:19pm On May 25, 2013
so Kintakunte is still alive

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by dasparrow: 1:23pm On May 25, 2013
sage_: The Nigerian girls just lost another one. Wahala dey.

Why do you talk like someone suffering from a psychological problem? Has it not been brought to your attention that an increasing number of Nigerian ladies - home and abroad - are now getting married to men from other cultures? Look at the pictures of these Igbo - Jewish wedding held in Los Angeles, CA. Pictures courtesy from bellanaija.com

I can equally say Nigerian men just lost another one. I believe there are enough men and women to go around so stop this childish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by dasparrow: 1:24pm On May 25, 2013
zolajpower: so Kintakunte is still alive

LOL grin

And its: Kunta Kinte

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by HARDDON: 1:40pm On May 25, 2013
deebrain:

Try to read well before commenting sir. I said "kick some a***". Those that are mentally strong (and train it) to a large extent are fewer. And stop giving excuses not to hit the gym! Thank u.

you, it is who got me twisted.

muscles dont translate straight away to being strong. even with all his muscles, a smart guy can take him out in one swoop( just know the right place to hit) . this is the problem of some of the 3rd world countries. they got all the natural resources, have limited outbreak of natural disasters, yet live in abject penury because, the mentally developed countries keep sapping them of all. thinkers rule the world

"And stop giving excuses not to hit the gym!"

even though, ignorance is no excuse, i'd pardon this statement.
cos i do know you would frail at my very before.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by RickyRoss1(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2013
YEah they will be very fast to claim him as one of their own, but when they commit crime or throw bomb in foreign lands they claim they are not from their tribe? I remember how they were spamming this forum claiming Taio Cruz of Brazil is one of their own, even they claim Serena Williams etc.

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Vado(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2013
If that crucifix tat on him is a theory to go by, then he's probably not a muslim. Akim/Hakeem/Akeem is usually a muslim name tho.

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Phonon: 2:15pm On May 25, 2013
I hardly find a picture of a guy with a rocking body without a tattoo.Is the tattoo the element that completes the shape?

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Don Akim

That's a Yoruba last name bro.
that's not true, are Akim and paw paw Yorubas ?
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by instaforexngr(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2013
i wished the pix didn't end

lovely couple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.