Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee (33199 Views)

Crazy/ Meet The Insane Body Builder(photos) / Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee / Meet Uk's Biggest Female Body-builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 25, 2013
Looks like a flic from bigtitsatwork.com
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by deebrain(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2013
HARDDON:

you, it is who got me twisted.

muscles dont translate straight away to being strong. even with all his muscles, a smart guy can take him out in one swoop( just know the right place to hit) . this is the problem of some of the 3rd world countries. they got all the natural resources, have limited outbreak of natural disasters, yet live in abject penury because, the mentally developed countries keep sapping them of all. thinkers rule the world

"And stop giving excuses not to hit the gym!"

even though, ignorance is no excuse, i'd pardon this statement.
cos i do know you would frail at my very before.

Oga please! U are talking about beating a guy of this stature-yes it will take a guy that is mentally strong to know where and where to hit to bring him down- especially those that are into martial arts and even some wrestlers with good discipline and training as well as endurance put this into work.

3rd world countries are not all dumb! They also have brains. They know what to do and where to hit but so long as mindset is limited and they cant endure nor develop that so called mental strength, the best mental strength will still remain poor.

Now body parts muscles gotten from disciplined time in the gym (and not fufu) to a large extent shows that part of the body is strong. The guy took a picture curling a 40pound (or kg because i can see size 10 on one of the four plates) dumbell. Its a process of training. U start with a lighter weights and they wont be so easy at first. As u progress, u increase the weight and soon u can do (mostly pushing or carrying jobs) things that an average person cant do. The muscles increases because of the load of weight and yr body adjusting to carry them comfortably.

For a light guy who is smart (without himself doing good training) to possibly hit this guy on the abs with his light hand, it will be merely a tickle.

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by UyiIredia(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2013
ab1x: Perfect body grin

Except for the face. We also have no idea of his . . . ehm . . . privates.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by UyiIredia(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2013
Don Akim and his fiancee clearly have an impressive musculature.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Vansnickers: 3:31pm On May 25, 2013
Bandit C.:
Bloody steroid deformed bodies. It is nothing special. Anybody can take steroid but some are wise enough to recognise it as the hard drug that it is with it's later consequences and steer clear from it.

You can body build without turning yourself into a joke.

Peter Okoye still looks better.

Bro, do you even lift?! What do you know about working out?His body is a reflection of his tireless hardwork in the Gym.
This is the same mentality that you people use to categorize every rich Nigerian as someone that benefitted from corruption.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by GenButtNaked: 3:41pm On May 25, 2013
No. He is not Nigerian. He is British. He even has a white brit girlfriend.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by armyofone(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2013
very good looking and happy. We need to mix up the world jare. Keep it up Akim. We want to see brothers looking all packed grin not some akpu belle and emu drinking guys. Nig guys should learn from him and hit the gym grin
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by deebrain(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2013
and please, the guy is a nigerian!these foreign people sef! If him do bad thing now, them go say na naija him be.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by pendusky(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2013
Nice
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by IDnoble1: 6:12pm On May 25, 2013
felix200: MEET DON AKIM THE NIGERIAN BODY BUILDER AND HIS BRITISH FIANCEE, THEY ARE BOTH WORLD BODY BUILDING CHAMPIONS

Engaged couples are usually so neck-deep in wedding invitations, seating plans and bridesmaid dresses that they find it difficult to make time for hobbies they already have, let alone new ones.

But then you can tell simply by looking at them that Don Akim, 43, and Rosanna Beckett, 33, from Lowestoft, Suffolk, are no ordinary couple.

Just four months ago, the betrothed pair began bodybuilding together, and they are now celebrating becoming the first ever couple to both win world championship honours at the same event, having picked up three trophies between them at the Miami Pro World Champions held in St Albans - beating more than 200 athletes to the awards.

In the four months leading up to the world champions, the duo spent 14 hours a week in their local gym.

Ship worker Don said: 'The judges didn't even realise we were a couple - when we told them they were like "wow".

'Rosanna went up first and I was over the moon when she won. I had to wait a nerve-racking few minutes before I was chosen, but I was thrilled.'

Dancer and mother-of-one Rosanna said: 'I found the competition on the internet - I think I was looking for a new bikini body diet.
Rosanna said: 'It's always at the back of my mind that my body won't last forever so I want to make the most of it now'

'I saw the contestants and thought 'I want to look like that', so I signed up to the competition.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2328958/Mr-Mrs-Muscle-Engaged-bodybuilders-Don-Akim-43-Rosanna-Beckett-33-Lowestoft-Suffolk-win-Miami-Pro-World-Champions-held-St-Albans.html#ixzz2UIMVCqok

http://fts-entertainment..ru/2013/05/meet-don-akim-nigerian-body-builder-and.html
its nice but just that its later effect can be somehow dangerous
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by johnstar(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2013
dridowu: I get body pass am jare
ok, post ur dry chest make we see na, and ur tin leg cheesy
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 25, 2013
phemmy88:

Na lie jo.......i go beat d guy ....even though i dey xtremely skinny....and only av packs wen am hungry undecided
ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 25, 2013
Ricky_Ross: YEah they will be very fast to claim him as one of their own, but when they commit crime or throw bomb in foreign lands they claim they are not from their tribe? I remember how they were spamming this forum claiming Taio Cruz of Brazil is one of their own, even they claim Serena Williams etc.
Taio cruz is a Nigerian and who is ''claiming'' this man here? what has he done?
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 25, 2013
Ogoni militant: that's not true, are Akim and paw paw Yorubas ?
you dull sha...na Aki.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Except for the face. We also have no idea of his . . . ehm . . . privates.

Abi o
Maybe na pediatric size e get sef come use stockings stuff am for foto lipsrsealed
We don see fine face,fine body,beauriful smile but who can vouch for his sumtin?
Na six pack we go chop grin
We are not yet impressed
Let the white girl register here, let us hear from an eyewitness

1 Like

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by dridowu: 10:12pm On May 25, 2013
johnstar: ok, post ur dry chest make we see na, and ur tin leg cheesy
lol
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Chinom(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2013
Women have no business in Body building. Be they white or black. Aerobics? yea; bodybuilding ? NO.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 5:24am On May 26, 2013
SHIP WORKER, HIS KNUCKLES SAYS IT ALLI DONT KNOW WHO TOOK THE PICS BUT (S)HE COULDA HIDDEN THE FCKED UP KNUCKLES
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by mekulonaire(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2013
[quote author=Bandit C.]Bloody steroid deformed bodies. It is nothing special. Anybody can take steroid but some are wise enough to recognise it as the hard drug that it is with it's later consequences and steer clear from it.

You can body build without turning yourself into a joke.

Peter Okoye still looks better. [/quote datz right peter is still the best ,although am a body builder buh i limit mine so i wont look lik a beast,ppl gym to scare ppl,and datz nt wat gym is all abt
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by UnimkeAk(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2013
A womans body is suposed to curvy, smooth & sexy.
Phuck all female bodybuilders.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 8:37am On May 26, 2013
A muscular woman, me likey!
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 10:58am On May 26, 2013
Omo see excess packs 8 gan 4 dat matter no be me wey get 3 thou d remaining is under contruction...

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by fabolakers(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2013
Super Fabulous couple.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by CVHP: 3:38pm On May 26, 2013
MI5 would put every African descent on the watch list as long as the issue of terrorism in the UK, Europe and the Americas because they are potential recruits for extremism.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 26, 2013
Second Nigerian hired by the World Economic Forum in Switzerland

Along with Yemi Babington-Ashaye (the first Nigerian hired - pictured left), Daniel Akinmade Emejulu (pictured right) is now the second Nigerian at the World Economic Forum. Both men are based in the organization's head-office in Switzerland.

Read more: http://fts-entertainment..ru/2013/05/second-nigerian-hired-by-world-economic.html

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by easik: 6:28am On May 27, 2013
Niceee. But I'm sure he has a small penis lol.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by 2legit2qwt: 6:35am On May 27, 2013
So many ignorant comments on this thread angry angry
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2013
babe_online:
you dull sha...na Akin.
you dull pass me sha ... Na aki.
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by Kjking(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2013
Even me cef go beat dat man, all i need 2 do is wait til am 40yrz
Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by babsjnr(m): 1:34am On May 30, 2013
dele and ade the real beast mode

Re: Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee by babsjnr(m): 1:42am On May 30, 2013
topboy of northampton town

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.