Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,572 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof (2471 Views)

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. / On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof by omiobo: 2:52pm On May 23, 2013
I've learnt a lot today about marriage. I can't find the right words to express the kind of joy I'm feeling right now at the discovery of what makes marriage fireproof.
Before now,I believed that divorce is the only way out,if it happens that anything goes wrong in my marriage life but today a lot has change about my belief. I have come to realise the true meaning of marriage.
Thank God it is not too late. I shed tears when I realised my mistakes. I never thought I could come across movie that can open my eyes to the real principles and facts about love and marriage. I never knew or maybe I've forgotten the important of God's love in our marriage. God's love should be an example of love we show to our wives.
I recommend this movie to every nairalanders. It will help a lot in shaping marriage life.

Movie title;FIREPROOF
About the movie.
Lt. Caleb Holt lives by the old firefighter's adage:
Never leave your partner behind. Inside burning
buildings, it's his natural instinct. In the cooling
embers of his marriage, it's another story.
After 7 years of marriage, Caleb and Catherine
Holt have drifted so far apart that they are ready
to move on without each other. Yet as they
prepare to enter divorce proceedings, Caleb's dad
asks his son to try an experiment: The Love
Dare.
While hoping The Love Dare has nothing to do
with his parents' newfound faith, Caleb commits
to the challenge. But can he attempt to love his
wife while avoiding God's love for him? Will he be
able to demonstrate love over and over again to a
person that's no longer receptive to his love? Or is
this just another marriage destined to go up in
smoke?

Watch it!!! www.fireproofmarriage.com
Re: Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof by ayobase(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2013
Its such a nice movie....still gat it here...a wonderful old christian movie as such!
Re: Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof by omiobo: 4:13pm On May 23, 2013
ayobase: Its such a nice movie....still gat it here...a wonderful old christian movie as such!

Very nice movie!!!
Re: Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof by aadetoyin(f): 8:20pm On May 23, 2013
Lovely movie. Its a must watch for couples. cheesy

There's also a naija movie that's about marriage 'MR n MRS'
Re: Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 23, 2013
aadetoyin: Lovely movie. Its a must watch for couples. cheesy

yeah i have also watched mr and mrs,gosh that movie is awesome.very very mind blowing.i like the storyline,plot,intrigues and everything however i noticed that when i discuss the movie with men,they dont seem to like it.but i'll look for the one op is talking about smiley
Re: Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof by Kosigift(f): 11:41pm On May 23, 2013
Yea, Alex Kendrick's movies usually do have strong moral lessons attached to them.. Have seen 3 of his movies: Fireproof, Courageous and Facing d Giants! Making sense cheesy
Re: Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof by SewaGRITS(f): 1:32am On May 24, 2013
I love, love this movie!! It's one of the first movies I introduced to DH during in the beginning of our courtship. Courageous was awesome too. I live in the area that these movies were filmed so it was neat to see some recognizable places smiley Also the stores around here sold the proclamation from Courageous for dad's on Father's Day. I know a lot of dads that did the ceremony with it. Favorite parts in the movie for me - - every time he did something crazy outside and the neighbor would be there giving him funny looks, also when he confronted the doctor, and at the end when he found out his mom had done the Love Dare for his dad...best line - - the one about the salt and pepper glued together...you can separate them but then both are harmed in the process. Great, great movies! Haven't seen the third yet.
Re: Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof by SewaGRITS(f): 1:35am On May 24, 2013
aadetoyin: Lovely movie. Its a must watch for couples. cheesy

This is probably my favorite Naija movie! Don't know about all of the low budget trash Nollywood puts out now. This was well produced, well filmed, funny as heck, and had a good message.
Re: Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 24, 2013
like i've had this movie for 2 or 3 years on my laptop and i never watched it, i was just bored this morning and it was one of the few movies i have that i hadnt seen. OMG too nice
and i have facing the giant too... now watching

1 Like

Re: Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof by omiobo: 8:04pm On May 25, 2013
olu16: like i've had this movie for 2 or 3 years on my laptop and i never watched it, i was just bored this morning and it was one of the few movies i have that i hadnt seen. OMG too nice
and i have facing the giant too... now watching
i just finished watching courageous. Too nice!
Re: Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof by Nobody: 9:22am On May 27, 2013
it's a nice movie indeed. u can also creat time to read this book together with ur partner as well. 'love and respect' it's really encouraging

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Should I Give My Second Cousin An Egg / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.