Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (43252 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
A lady who is not really desired by her hubby will be doing him a big favor by cheating on him because he will waste no time in sending her packing but If you find your wife cheating on you and you truly love her, what would you do?

1.Give her a second chance if she asks for forgiveness?
2.Leave her against all odds and marry another lady who may even be worse than your ex?
3.Start living a randy lifestyle by screwing every available lady till you grow old and start living a miserable solitary life?

Different men will react differently but i will definitely settle for the first choice IF I LOVE THE LADY because i believe it will be foolish for me to dump her and push her to the other man who will now cool down to really have his way with a woman i have invested so much time on.

But If she does it the second time,i won't waste my money filing for a divorce because i will be very foolish to use my hard earned money to free her so that another man can have full access to her NO WAY.

I would rather do the following.

1.Starts acting as though nothing happened.
2.Kill every love and passion i have for her.
3.Start Treating her like a real slut by laying with her recklessly like i have never done before.
4.Find another lady to marry.
5.Tells her until she divorces me, she still remains my LovePeddler while also stripping her all the benefits of a wife.
6.Apparently i will make the marriage hell for her but will never give her the luxury of spending my money to divorce her to be with her new love...NEVER.

So guys what would you do if A WIFE YOU TRULY LOVE cheats on you?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Epic! cool

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
And u feel its the best?

Let me tell u the best: if u catch her in the act. Do not say a word about it. Pretend like nothing ever happened. Act normally like u have always done, or even nicer. If she tries to talk about it, just say its nothing and that u understand. After 1week she will run out of your house.

N/B:
After all these while, it made front page! Hope dey!

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by ORACLE1975(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
k
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by tobechi74: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
And if the Man is the one chatyn nko..?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
tobechi74:
And if the Man is the one chatyn nko..?

Let a woman come to state how she will deal with that.As a man thats all what i will do.

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Sexxkillz: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
End the marriage. . . No time to waste on her anymore. Life has to go on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by AfricanApple(f): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2015
all these mouth na wash

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Oahray: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Don't try this on every woman o. Some go just kee you throway. Na who dey alive dey protect money.

37 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2015
Sexxkillz:
End the marriage. . . No time to waste on her anymore. Life has to go on.

Ofcourrse the marriage iis ended but i will never waste my money on freeing her. Thats my point!

At least let her be my LovePeddler while i get another wife.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Oahray:
Don't try this on every woman o. Some go just kee you throway. Na who dey alive dey protect money.

A woman who can cheat on her husband can definitely kill the husband sso wats the poiint?

For a woman to cheat on a man iit involves meticulous planing and only a slut will open her legs for another man if there is no form of deep feelings for a man.

So since she wants to be a slut i beliieve i shouuld treat her lke one.

Why on earth should ii waste my money on a LovePeddler?

By herself she will look for money to start a divorce and i wiill simply conceed to the divorce. simple.

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2015
AfricanApple:
all these mouth na wash
I guess the country we live has made us so used to shits.
So in your mind na mouth things.
i laugh at guys spendiing their money to divorce a slutty wife.
just move on with your life and leave her to carrry her cross.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Sexxkillz: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Ofcourrse the marriage iis ended but i will never waste my money on freeing her. Thats my point!

At least let her be my LovePeddler while i get another wife.
Why waste your emotions?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Why waste your emotions?

Which one be emotions?

What do the men that sleep with whores feel?

As far as im concerned, she has seized to be my wife but a slut and hence will treat her as such.

She is at liberty to park out if she wants.

Mnay guys should understand that divorcing an adulterous woman is not the wise thing to do but let her divorce herself.For every lady that cheats on a man, she is indirectly giving the man the opportunity to test other fresh waters but because this is marriage where some form of agreement has come in especially in legal marriages,to divorce a lady no matter the grounds will gulp some money and i mean good money and also your precious time and at teh end the lady will run to the hands of the man she cheated with and the man will even thank you for spending so much to hand her over to him.

But in this case,she will look for the money to do the freeing else she will continue to be a slut and will finally be relegated when i get another wife and even if i get another wife,she will still be forced to file for divorce or remain a slut by sleeping around with other men while still married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2015
*Sigh*. Toks and woman matter.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Oahray: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

A woman who can cheat on her husband can definitely kill the husband sso wats the poiint?

For a woman to cheat on a man iit involves meticulous planing and only a slut will open her legs for another man if there is no form of deep feelings for a man.

So since she wants to be a slut i beliieve i shouuld treat her lke one.

Why on earth should ii waste my money on a LovePeddler?

By herself she will look for money to start a divorce and i wiill simply conceed to the divorce. simple.
That's the point. Let her go before she does it out of frustration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oahray:
That's the point. Let her go before she does it out of frustration.

LOL!

You still don't get it.

how on earth do you free her? by just sending her out and then what is next?

Se there are many things i have learned and one of them is never to stress myself much on a cheating girlfriend or adulterous wife.
Let her deal with it herself.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Oahray: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL!

You still don't get it.

how on earth do you free her? by just sending her out and then what is next?

Se there are many things i have learned and one of them is never to stress myself much on a cheating girlfriend or adulterous wife.
Let her deal with it herself.
a wife (or husband) that repeatedly cheats is a snake. It would bite you without remorse. What you are saying is you'd let the snake you find in your room find its way out on its own, so you don't have to stress yourself.

Very wise...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oahray:
a wife (or husband) that repeatedly cheats is a snake. It would bite you without remorse. What you are saying is you'd let the snake you find in your room find its way out on its own, so you don't have to stress yourself.

Very wise...

See bro,many married women cheat but its the one that is caught we call adultress.

The fact that you alreadly push her out wont remove the fact that you need a woman in the house at least ttill you get a replacement so make her stay pending when you get another woman rather than push her out to be with the other man easily.

I dont know if this makes sense but i believe that it is better not to stress yourself at all.

Just treat her like a LovePeddler that she is and take time to look for another lady that catches your fancy.

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lalasticlala i dont know if ladies will have something to say here especially the lady E-worriors.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by siegfried99(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Counter thread. #2016 grin
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Dahveydson(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
LOL

Counter threads are the best on NL.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
I knew it grin
Counter thread wink
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by odinese(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
[size=20pt]hey op, what book are
You getting all your confused writing from.. I hate the way you use the blue, black and stuff when typing, It's so confusing to read.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by blesszzy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Una nor dey ever tire!
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by HopeAtHand: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op no get talk... i did not and cannot read the message. I wont even advice anyone to forgive a cheating girlfriend/fianceƩ, much more a wife whose brideprice has been paid for.

What will she teach her daughters and sons

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by canalily(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nigeria had only one chanceundecided there is no second chance, including our government
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by registration(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
chai... eleyi gidi gan
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by kennyman2000(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
I knew it grin
Counter thread wink

The first thread was an insult to women
This second thread is also an insult to women

This guy needs to get his shit together!!

19 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by abduldope(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Which one be emotions?

What do the men that sleep with whores feel?

As far as im concerned, she has seized to be my wife but a slut and hence will treat her as such.

She is at liberty to park out if she wants.

Mnay guys should understand that divorcing an adulterous woman is not the wise thing to do but let her divorce herself.For every lady that cheats on a man, she is indirectly giving the man the opportunity to test other fresh waters but because this is marriage where some form of agreement has come in especially in legal marriages,to divorce a lady no matter the grounds will gulp some money and i mean good money and also your precious time and at teh end the lady will run to the hands of the man she cheated with and the man will even thank you for spending so much to hand her over to him.

But in this case,she will look for the money to do the freeing else she will continue to be a slut and will finally be relegated when i get another wife and even if i get another wife,she will still be forced to file for divorce or remain a slut by sleeping around with other men while still married.
nyc post bro #whooOres.evry.where GoD.have.mercy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.