Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

How To See And Check A Persons Number Without Asking For It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To See And Check A Persons Number Without Asking For It (1009 Views)

My Infinix Hot Note 557 Is Asking For Privacy Protection Key #HELP / How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update / Pls Help!!!my Bold 9900 Is Asking For MEP Code To Unlock My Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To See And Check A Persons Number Without Asking For It by sunniest(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2013
How to see and check a persons number
without asking for it (Cool) you can just
dial does
codes below on the
person phone depending on network
provider and the person number will be
shown to You
clearly...
=> MTN :- dial
*123*1*5#
=> ETISALAT :- dial *248#
=> AIRTEL :- dial *1#
=> GL0:- dial *135*8#
Re: How To See And Check A Persons Number Without Asking For It by seunlayi(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2013
@ op, nice post
Re: How To See And Check A Persons Number Without Asking For It by don33310(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2013
sunniest: How to see and check a persons number
without asking for it (Cool) you can just
dial does
codes below on the
person phone depending on network
provider and the person number will be
shown to You
clearly...
=> MTN :- dial
*123*1*5#
=> ETISALAT :- dial *248#
=> AIRTEL :- dial *1#
=> GL0:- dial *135*8#
Thanks,very cool.

(1) (Reply)

? / Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? / Ravensword: Shadowlandsmod Apk+data (unlimitedgolds) Download Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.