Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,574 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Fuji Legends - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fuji Legends (1755 Views)

Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days / Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuji Legends by redsun(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2008
Ayinde Kollington,fuji Master. Wasiu Ayinde,fuji exponents.Watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHOpRMSVA
Re: Fuji Legends by Tattooboy: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2008
hisses at thread
Re: Fuji Legends by redsun(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2008
Why?i bet you are angry,too bad.Lively up.
Re: Fuji Legends by javalove(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2008
Thanks jare, i prefer Barrister to all of these fuji rif rafs we have now. Wasiu steals songs, most of his songs are either Yusuf Olatunji or Haruna Ishola songs, ole
Re: Fuji Legends by wilfred84(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]All of una na mumu, barrister ko baptista ni, omo rapala for mi jo, sidophobia sidopounds sidonaira, abass akande obesere omojuomolo, papa worldwide, long live king of FUJI grin

Re: Fuji Legends by javalove(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2008
@wilfred

lol, u r funny. Sido is good too but i prefer barrister
Re: Fuji Legends by lucabrasi(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2008
how r bout kwam 1,the king of fuji music and barrister ladies and gentlemen oold and young one wana make sure u rise up and dance to fuji garbage, lol

and salawa abeni loveli lady
Re: Fuji Legends by ikamefa(f): 1:23am On Apr 30, 2008
the fuji legends i know is the late Haruna ishola( baba Ngani agba)

then Dr sikiru ayinde barrister ( barry wonder) cheesy grin

and the latest one is sarindon p( saridon papa) Osupa saidi

not really into kwam 1 anymore na nonsense the man dey yarn this days grin grin grin
Re: Fuji Legends by debosky(m): 1:26am On Apr 30, 2008
saridon p?? grin grin

these people don craze - naming themselves after medicine cheesy

for me?

Adewale Ayuba is kinda legendary. . .his dance steps are tight cool
Re: Fuji Legends by ikamefa(f): 1:29am On Apr 30, 2008
adewale ayuba na rubbish all he does is whine and shake his booty !

yesssssssssss! how else are you people going to notice him if he does not have a medicinal name " grin "

saridon papa ni jo ( big daddy fun ra e) " cheesy "
Re: Fuji Legends by lucabrasi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2008
like adewale ayuba and kwam1,at least you can understand what they r saying and not all the serious yoruba u cant make head or tail of and also like the instrumentals and that, like ayinde barrister because of that ladies and gentlement oold and young ones, lol our driver thought us that song and i v not forgotten it till tmorro
Re: Fuji Legends by javalove(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2008
i like osupa too, he spits intelligence
Re: Fuji Legends by Sodgi(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
Pls does anyone know where I can get ABASS AKANDE'S (OMORAPKALA) music on the internet? undecided
Re: Fuji Legends by dre101(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2008
Saridon Papa is good,
Sule Alao Malaika is not bad

Trash Kwam 1 for now, he doesn't have story to say for now grin grin "When I was in America I went to McDonnalds --- from America to Canada --- then to whatever embarassed " Story teller grin

Obesere na correct guy cheesy
Re: Fuji Legends by wilfred84(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ sodqi

u can get omorapala obesere music online on www.youtube.com, just type the name of the album u want to listning to at the search space, omo oti looooooooooo ni yen.

@dre

olenu olorun, ogbayi olorun, sintin omorapala 4 life jooooooooooooooo
Re: Fuji Legends by triistar86: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2008
ikamefa:

the  fuji legends i know is the late Haruna ishola( baba Ngani agba)

then  Dr sikiru  ayinde barrister ( barry wonder) cheesy grin

and the latest one is  sarindon p( saridon papa) Osupa  saidi

not really into kwam 1 anymore na nonsense the man dey yarn this days  grin grin grin

For correction sake Haruna Ishola did Apala and not fuji though it looks quite similar to Fuji it is not and can never be fuji.

Well In terms of Gbedu as per Correct Gbedu I give it to Adewale Ayuba he makes sense and dishes out correct fuji vibes, But All the same In terms of Fuji as in Core and Raw Fuji I give it to Abasido, Papa Tosibe, Omoropala, sidomania One and only that guy is full of too much energy.(And everybody rose up to give him a standing ovation)

As for the likes of Barristar, Kollington And Kwam 1 they are indeed getting old with the music.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Of The Month - Lil Wayne (JUNE) / D Banj - I Do This +++new Drop+++ / Video: LKT - Alaye Remix Ft Davido [BTS - DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.