Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

'2012 Batch B POP Programme Of Activities' - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / '2012 Batch B POP Programme Of Activities' (807 Views)

2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities / Passing-out Parade Of 2012 Batch-A Corpers (Pictures) / Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'2012 Batch B POP Programme Of Activities' by Pearl27(f): 8:54pm On May 23, 2013
2012 Batch 'B' Winding-up/Passing-out Approved Programme of activities

I wish to inform you that Management has approved the following programme of activities for the 2012 Batch 'B' Winding-up/Passing-out exercise:-

1. Tuesday 21st May, 2013 - Wednesday 29th May, 2013 i. Job Creation and Awareness Week, Sensitization of Corps Members on Job Creation/Opportunities after Service. This will be done at the Zonal level using relevant officers. ii. Lectures/Seminars on Job opportunities by the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) at the Zonal level.

2. Thurday 30th May, - Friday 31st May, 2013 i. Release of Passing-out Corps Members by Employers. ii. Registration/Clearing of Corps Members. Information on conditions for issuance of Certificates of National Service.

3. Monday 3rd June, 2013 i. Parade Rehearsal ii. Signing of Final clearance by Zonal Inspectors.

4. Tuesday 4th June, 2013 i. Parade Rehearsal. ii. Signing of Final clearance by Zonal Inspectors. iii. Debriefing/Evaluation of Service Year. iv. Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B) on 5% of the Passing-out Corps Members.

5. Wednesday 5th June, 2013 i. Final Parade Rehearsal. ii. State Farewell Party to be presided over by the Governor of the State.

6. Thursday 6th June, 2013 i. Passing-out Ceremony to be presided over by the Governor of the State. ii. Distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving corps members.

7. Wishing you a very successful Winding-up and Passing-out programme.

8. Thank You.
Re: '2012 Batch B POP Programme Of Activities' by firfinch(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2013
Wishing you all good luck, may God see you through. Oct on my mind, çåñ'ț wait . . .

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help On My NYSC Issue. / In Search For A Female Doctor Corper.....am Ready...pics / NYSC Promises Improved Mobilisation Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.