Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Recommended Recipe - Savoury Plantain Pudding - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recommended Recipe - Savoury Plantain Pudding (1158 Views)

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Savoury Feast Event Caterers / Ukpo Oka (corn Pudding) Recipe. With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Recipe - Savoury Plantain Pudding by gfus: 11:05pm On May 23, 2013
Dodo (fried ripe plantain) is the favourite of many Nigerians, who does not like ripe fried plantain.
But like they say variety is the spice of life. I bring today something that my mum used to make plantain Moin Moin. I am sure she will be surprised to see the same thing she used to wrap in moin moin leaves turn out so cute from cup cake tins. The beauty about this dish is it’s simplicity. I placed the pudding on a bed of stewed vegetable, Efo Riro which I had in the fridge and saturday dinner was served in just 45 minutes and the 8 pieces of pudding vanished so fast it was unbelievable. Hubby and two of his friends could not wait to be my tasters. They gave their nod so I am confident to share the recipe with you.

http://www.1qfoodplatter.com/

(1) (Reply)

The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept / 5 Health Benefits Of Tomato You May Not Know / Top 5 Must Try Foods In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.