Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept (1182 Views)

Nigerian State Bans Consumption Of Coke, Fanta, Sprite At Its Events / Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery / The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by amzee(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2015
We as Africans (Nigerians in
Particular) tend to believe in the
higher being and things we don’t see
more than those in the western world.

We believe in conspiracy theories, the
afterlife, Jazz, Juju, Witches and
Wizards and marine spirits. What
prompted this right up was a
comment I heard from someone
recently.

I was downing a bottle of coke
(actually am not a coke person but
the ‘share a coke with’ concept was
what stimulated me to be drinking
coke) and the lady said ‘don’t drink
coke anymore oh, don’t you know
that it is demonic, can’t you see that
you are sharing your coke with
‘mammy water’. They have probably
even finished it before you started
drinking it’.
I was like shooo….so
Chidinma, Ayo and Esther are all
‘mammy water spirits’.
Then she started telling me stories of
how everything that happens on this
planet has already been determined
or established in the marine world
right before it even begins here and
that Coca-Cola has a deal with the
occult and that that’s what brought
about the ’share a coke with’ idea.
And that everybody drinking coke has
been initiated into the occult. So I did
the math and I concluded that if her
theories where to be true, then about
5billion people have already been
initiated into the occult.

Who else agrees with this?

1 Share

Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by ALAYORMII: 12:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Balderdash

Gibberish

Isokuso
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by amzee(m): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2015
ALAYORMII:
Balderdash
Gibberish
Isokuso

Oro gidi ni moso.
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by mannobi(m): 12:24am On Mar 26, 2015
This the way 18century people reason
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Share a Coke with GEJ on march28..
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by wellmax(m): 1:06am On Mar 26, 2015
Mumu pikins.

Btw I hear buying and drinking pure water also initiates into the occult. As from today drink only ice water tied in nylon bags. Don't say I did not warn you.
*no be only una sabi talk rubbish*
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by tobechi20(m): 1:30am On Mar 26, 2015
What of fanta
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by icebebe(f): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blablablablabla jus finish one bottle of chilled coke grin grin see am nw initiated in a chilled way mcthwwww

(1) (Reply)

Are You Planning A Wedding Ceremony, Naming Ceremony / What Are You Having For Lunch This Saturday??? Pictures & Recipes / How To Make Tomatoeless Stew (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.