Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 (48055 Views)

Photo: World Fattest Woman With Husband. / World's Fattest Woman Loses 272kg / Checkout Picture Of The World's Fattest & Smallest Horses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by GooseBaba: 4:07pm On May 24, 2013
Na hand job this guy go dey collect.. Even with that am sure his doctors will caution him, so he does not overheat or put more strain on his heart..food na to sustain life but food kill this guy...hmmmmm
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Kinikini: 4:21pm On May 24, 2013
[b]mollytinrox: when I say its a man's world now they will say Molly has come again.

see this 67 stone man still got a wife to marry. I am only 75kg o, and no man has looked my way this year. hian.

Ouch
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 24, 2013
Does he have a dick?
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 24, 2013
tensazangetsu: Does he have a dick?

the thing has prolly fallen off from carrying the weight of the world
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by 2sizzlin(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2013
how can u be that fat and still breath shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#006600][/color] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Christo724(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2013
O'l boy see person oh! In short, women una dey try. How this kind person dey take Bleep the so called wife nah? Any way, RIP bros.
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by yuzedo: 5:08pm On May 24, 2013
Huh? Naputi One?? is he Naptu2's twin bro?? undecided undecided
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by yuzedo: 5:11pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Wow, his boobs are bigger than mine

They dont even have to put a cloth on this ngga, his rotting belly is covering his thing like a bed cover
Iranoladun: That's definitely too fat for comfort shocked

I recall a cleaner in one of my previous companies back in the days who was as fat as Ricky's wife (or fatter). Come and see drama when she got knocked down by a mad rider (Okada) and sustained a broken leg. To help her into the staff bus enroute hospital was almost an impossible mission. We used a combination of wheel barrow and CAT crane to lift her up and put her in the bus. Another part 2 drama occurred when we arrived at the hospital; to bring her out of the bus into the hospital took 4 hefty guys and a stretcher plus she was in serious pain.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by born2fuckpussy: 5:13pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Wow, his boobs are bigger than mine

They dont even have to put a cloth on this ngga, his rotting belly is covering his thing like a bed cover
no wonder people say girls have tiny brain,why not simple" R.I.P" than mocking the dead, stop behaving like Goat in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 24, 2013
born2fuckpussy: no wonder people say girls have tiny brain,why not simple" R.I.P" than mocking the dead, stop behaving like Goat in human skin

born2suckdcciik, calm down.

I was going to thrash you, but i heard you're as fat as the whale in the article. So my condolence to you for losing one of your own
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 24, 2013
How does a person who lives in a house like that afford a 10,000 calorie per day diet?

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Freiburger(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2013
ITbomb: Even the wife na Orobo potential
she go dey look the man when he dey wack? grin
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I was going to thrash you, but i heard you're as fat as the whale in the article. So my condolence to you for losing one of your own

Na you dey your DP? tongue
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 24, 2013
2buff:

Na you dey your DP? tongue

You like what you see?
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by adexsimply(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You like what you see?

yeah i do sweerie kiss kiss
so wuzz ur numba? angry angry
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 24, 2013
adexsimply:
yeah i do sweerie kiss kiss
so wuzz ur numba? angry angry

Yoruba men. I fear una and obese women sha
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by adexsimply(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yoruba men. I fear una and obese women sha

Really? FEAR NOT..for I am with you kiss kiss kiss

so wuzz yo numba? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

LOL funny!
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 24, 2013
Rip.. His wife tried o, gosh I totally can't even imagine being married to him.
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Cutepie1(f): 6:43pm On May 24, 2013
Ee ya RIP.bt i wonda ooo y didnt he stop eatin @least 4 his sake
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by MistadeRegal(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2013
I send am message? Abeg. NEXT!!
You think say him wife no go happy so go find fine boy marry?
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You like what you see?

Bit too much for me suga smiley
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On May 24, 2013
How did he manage to consume that much food?

He looks like a chicken...

Life must be like hell
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 24, 2013
2buff:

Bit too much for me suga smiley

sad
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by OlufemiAbbey(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2013
mollytinrox: when I say its a man's world now they will say Molly has come again.

see this 67 stone man still got a wife to marry. I am only 75kg o, and no man has looked my way this year. hian. undecided

I'm ready to look your way sweetheart.
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Blackteeth(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2013
Amaaskia: Rip.. His wife tried o, gosh I totally can't even imagine being married to him.

Olodo. They were married before he got fat. So if na you, if your husband gets fat you will abondon him. Typical love from Nigerian ladies.
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by tdmoggy: 9:43pm On May 24, 2013
The result of too much pounded yam and egusi soup. RIP

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by slimyem: 9:57pm On May 24, 2013
Ricky was offered life-saving surgery and
a TV crew from US network TLC who
followed him for three years as he battled
to lose enough weight to travel to a
hospital in the US.
Too big to even travel.O ma se o..
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 24, 2013
I am still surprised as to how they got that much food. They don't look so rich.
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Freiburger(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2013
2buff: I am still surprised as to how they got that much food. They don't look so rich.
That is logic, There no way they can be looking rich when almost all their money is going on food.

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by streetsoldier1(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2013
cool
mollytinrox: when I say its a man's world now they will say Molly has come again.

see this 67 stone man still got a wife to marry. I am only 75kg o, and no man has looked my way this year. hian. undecided

Holy molly, av been looking for u since, where av u been hiding? Just 75kg?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual / 46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.