Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 (48058 Views)

Photo: World Fattest Woman With Husband. / World's Fattest Woman Loses 272kg / Checkout Picture Of The World's Fattest & Smallest Horses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by keyword(f): 11:03pm On May 24, 2013
Am glad to know that his wife stayed through the ordeal of taking care of him till the end. How many mordern wives can endure? May he rest in peace.
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by solotutu(m): 12:38am On May 25, 2013
what a pity! When God didnt create man to be five times norman weight/size of d normal size....see d devil's work...im sure an evil demon was behind his size trust me,i say so cos iv heard of stories frm reliable source of ppl like dat bin prayed for nd immediately dey reduce in size within d twinkle of d eye...
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by aydoth(m): 12:38am On May 25, 2013
how this guy go take go heaven? grin grin grin
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Tolutheo(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2013
Molly, pls I need ur help, how do I contact you. i already sent a request to mail you.
mollytinrox: when I say its a man's world now they will say Molly has come again.

see this 67 stone man still got a wife to marry. I am only 75kg o, and no man has looked my way this year. hian. undecided
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Wow, his boobs are bigger than mine

They dont even have to put a cloth on this ngga, his rotting belly is covering his thing like a bed cover

Is that really you? You are big as well!! shocked .. And yes, I like what I saw grin
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by naptu2: 2:56pm On May 25, 2013
yuzedo: Huh? Naputi One?? is he Naptu2's twin bro?? undecided undecided

Tufiakwa
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by yuzedo: 3:08pm On May 25, 2013
naptu2:

Tufiakwa
But topic say he is Naputi One, and u r Naptu2! grin grin grin grin grin ishilove will confam, ermm, nwanyi, come here & answer truth fooly. angry undecided
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by dljbd1(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2013
I don't think this guy will need a coffin undecided
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Ishilove: 3:57pm On May 25, 2013
yuzedo:
But topic say he is Naputi One, and u r Naptu2! grin grin grin grin grin ishilove will confam, ermm, nwanyi, come here & answer truth fooly. angry undecided
Naptu2 is his twin brother embarassed lipsrsealed

Sorry Naptu2, its for your own good. I just have to tell the world vis NL, the whole truth angry angry
Cut down the junk food!!! Six giant wraps of akpu in the morning, three giant loaves of bread and fifteen fried eggs for lunch, full chicken and seven plates of rice plus a gallon of juice for dinner. A whole cake for dessert...

Please stop it Naptu2, I deeply care for you and I don't want you to go the way your brother, Naputi One went. Pleax, pleax I beg you... sad

*sobs*

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by naptu2: 7:29pm On May 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Naptu2 is his twin brother embarassed lipsrsealed

Sorry Naptu2, its for your own good. I just have to tell the world vis NL, the whole truth angry angry
Cut down the junk food!!! Six giant wraps of akpu in the morning, three giant loaves of bread and fifteen fried eggs for lunch, full chicken and seven plates of rice plus a gallon of juice for dinner. A whole cake for dessert...

Please stop it Naptu2, I deeply care for you and I don't want you to go the way your brother, Naputi One went. Pleax, pleax I beg you... sad

*sobs*

shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Sz5WFINdoPk/TfRBUnzSJlI/AAAAAAAAAKc/W6_2b-3yVg0/s1600/shocked.gif[/img]

And you even ate more than I did onn that day!

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 25, 2013
A lot of whale pretenders commenting on here, stop pretending you know you are fat, yes You! sad
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Ishilove: 7:59pm On May 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

They dont even have to put a cloth on this ngga, his rotting belly is covering his thing like a bed cover
Jeez, show some respect to the dead, will ya?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Ishilove: 8:08pm On May 25, 2013
Olu'femi Abbey:

I'm ready to look your way sweetheart.
So many lonely asss brovas here undecided
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 25, 2013
it's unfortunate.
i just wish they would stop holding this records.."world's fattest".
there is nothing cute about this.

often times this is the result of over-eating and self esteem issues.
it's not to be celebrated. and the sad part about it is, usually so called loved
ones help feed their sickness..giving them fatty foods and greater portions than what they should be eating "out of love".
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 12:23am On May 26, 2013
Jayeris:

Is that really you? You are big as well!! shocked .. And yes, I like what I saw grin

Lol before I become nls kishana shands, that's not my picture abeg
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by AdoZazzau: 2:07am On May 26, 2013
Ricky was offered life-saving surgery anda TV crew from US network TLC whofollowed him for three years as he battledto lose enough weight to travel to ahospital in the US.

slimyem:
Too big to even travel.O ma se o..

Regulation says every person on board an airborne aircraft must be tied down. A belt has to be customized for him, the seat and aisle must be rearranged to fit him. then they run the risk of overload and aircraft cant lift off runway. mehn, nobody has time for all that.

RIP big boy!
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by mimibets(f): 7:04am On May 26, 2013
manny4life: This is a wake up call to FAT people in the house, PLEASE desist from eating. I understand the urge of eating and while some can't help it, but a healthy body is a long lasting body. I wonder how they will bury him...
so all slim people are healthy and can cheat death,what a misconception!
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by mimibets(f): 7:20am On May 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

ur attitude suck! not even a word of sympathy for his family that will probably miss him dearly.

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 7:31am On May 26, 2013
Blackteeth:
Olodo. They were married before he got fat. So if na you, if your husband gets fat you will abondon him. Typical love from Nigerian ladies.

Firstly, its 'abandon' not abondon. :-)
Secondly, keeping fit is a way of life for me- my husband can't be allowed to get this FAT and DISGUSTING. As I'm very concerned about fitness, I'll make sure my man stays in shape for me.
Well, its obvious your wife left you cause you turned fat and disgusting in a hurry-after marriage. My heart goes out to you. But cause it happened to you, doesn't mean it can afford to happen to me.
:-)
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by delors(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2013
patholaw: mind ur business
Why r u so bothered bros? Cowgirl na ur girl? U no see as she dey thrash everybody for here? why u no tell her to mind her own business as well?
Beyond doubt, you be mugu! Mind ya business as well.
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Blackteeth(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2013
Amaaskia:

Firstly, its 'abandon' not abondon. :-)
Secondly, keeping fit is a way of life for me- my husband can't be allowed to get this FAT and DISGUSTING. As I'm very concerned about fitness, I'll make sure my man stays in shape for me.
Well, its obvious your wife left you cause you turned fat and disgusting in a hurry-after marriage. My heart goes out to you. But cause it happened to you, doesn't mean it can afford to happen to me.
:-)

Mtcheww. Any sensible person would have known that the 'abondon' was a typo. Why not accept you goofed and keep quiet rather than vomiting trash again?
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Shayna1: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2013
Cheryl Naputi MURDERED her husband. Plain and simple.
Just think for a second...
On her last appearance with him (Ricky) and the doctors who agreed to perform the surgery under the condition that Ricky loses weight ..The doctor then asks Cheryl to not give in and give Ricky the food he asks for..
Cheryl was clearly upset by this... She states "I dont care" "whatever" & then walks out of the room.
She had reached her breaking point and OVER MEDICATED[b][/b] him shortly afterwards. This is first degree murder and she got away with it.
She did not attend his funeral. There wasnt an autopsy performed. Im sure there was also insurance money collected.
Im sorry... but she murdered him...AND GOT AWAY WITH IT.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Shayna1: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2013
Shayna1: Cheryl Naputi MURDERED her husband. Plain and simple.
Just think for a second...
On her last appearance with him (Ricky) and the doctors who agreed to perform the surgery under the condition that Ricky loses weight ..The doctor then asks Cheryl to not give in and give Ricky the food he asks for..
Cheryl was clearly upset by this... She states "I dont care" "whatever" & then walks out of the room.
She had reached her breaking point and OVER MEDICATED him shortly afterwards. This is first degree murder and she got away with it.
She did not attend his funeral. There wasnt an autopsy performed. Im sure there was also insurance money collected.
Im sorry... but she murdered him...AND GOT AWAY WITH IT.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by ichomi(m): 3:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Afterall he couldnt lay a lady..... Only got heads..... Death saved him more stress.....lols
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by fortune1894(m): 4:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Frm henceforth I will start appreciating my slim frame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual / 46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.