Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. (767 Views)

Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word / How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? / Open Request To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by chintzs(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]hi viewers,don't know if this is the right section to post this but i really don't care,cause i've been a law-breaker throughout my teen-days,still a teenerger though...i urge all nairalanders to help me ask mr oluwaseun to create a TEENS section,which would help to create a platform for young adults and adults to interact.furthermore,creation of this section would help solve some issues we're battling hard with,e.g low self esteem,shattered self-image,e.t.c....many of us have so many qestions on our mind,that needs answer's,iknow many people would say"WHY NOTASK GOOGLE" but search engines don't have answers to all questions you know...that was just by the way...in contd,this questions would need a proper enlightenment from adults who have experienced/pass through this stage..To cut the story short...A SECTION FOR TEENS IS NEEDED..FRONT PAGE PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by Dygeasy(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2013
I don't think its stated anywhere that Nairaland is meant for adults only and I think most Nairalanders are teenagers or just people with teenager's brains what with the silly threads being created and dumb comments you get to see everyday. But you could press for the section you so desire tho. Goodluck with Seun granting your absurd request.
Re: Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by chintzs(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2013
I need optimistic fellas in here...*adults*I need optimistic fellas in here...*adults*I need optimistic fellas in here...*adults*
Re: Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by Emmyk(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2013
Teens Section......#thinking
Re: Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by UyiIredia(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2013
Dygeasy: I don't think its stated anywhere that Nairaland is meant for adults only and I think most Nairalanders are teenagers or just people with teenager's brains what with the silly threads being created and dumb comments you get to see everyday. But you could press for the section you so desire tho. Goodluck with Seun granting your absurd request.

It's not absurd and he stated a fair reason for his request.

1 Like

Re: Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by Dygeasy(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

It's not absurd and he stated a fair reason for his request.
I actually did wish him goodluck in getting his wish granted which you and I both know is probably not gonna be granted.
Re: Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by UyiIredia(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2013
Dygeasy: I actually did wish him goodluck in getting his wish granted which you and I both know is probably not gonna be granted.

True.
Re: Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by chintzs(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2013
Dygeasy: I actually did wish him goodluck in getting his wish granted which you and I both know is probably not gonna be granted.
it can you know..all i need now is your support/optimism....
Re: Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 24, 2013
Why don't you just open your threads and ask for help.
I think you have a point, though.
Seun, can you please just reply this young man. Even if it is a no, let him know your reasons.
Re: Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by slimyem: 5:13pm On May 24, 2013
Why not just start a thread for teens and take all your issues there.Natasha had something similar a few years ago..
A whole section for teens is too much to ask here..I think.cool
Re: Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by chintzs(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2013
alutacontinua: Why don't you just open your threads and ask for help.
I think you have a point, though.
Seun, can you please just reply this young man. Even if it is a no, let him know your reasons.
Thanks sweetie..i hope he anwsers me
Re: Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. by chintzs(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2013
slimyem: Why not just start a thread for teens and take all your issues there.Natasha has something similar a few years ago..
A whole section for teens is too much to ask here..I think.cool
where do i start the thread,if i may ask

(1) (Reply)

Funny and weird Nicknames U Hv Came Across. / Wow Its A Year Already. / BREAKING : Bus Driver & Conductor Strip Unclad To Prevent Arrest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.