Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? (1954 Views)

Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word / Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. / Open Request To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by sydneyobioha(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, what will be your reaction or how would you feel when find yourself standing face-to-face with Mr seun Osewa (founder of nairaland). Last month i watched a TV program organized by a NewYork based TV channel featuring Mr Zugerback (facebook founder). I was thrilled by the way Zugerback was relating with other youths, it was quite inspiring.. I knw its going to be a breath-taking moment for me the day i will stand face-to-face with Mr Seun Osewa... He did a great job in Nairaland..
My fellow nairalanders, i will like you to also tell us how you would feel in meeting him (Seun).
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Dyt(f): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hehehhehehehheheheheheheheheheehh
I will run 100 times around him
Jump on his back and ride him like a donkey
Muhheehhehehehehehehehehehehehe.
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Gboliwe: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lol
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
I don't feel anything for MEN
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Airforce1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
I've met wizkid, I've met Dbanj, I've met mike adenuga, I've met aliko dangote, I've met ayiri, I've met tuface, general obasanjo and mary jblige and I didn't feel anything or do anything so why would seun's case be different?

He should be the one thanking his stars dat he met me.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
If i see Seun face to face, I'll first ask him why he loves to apply wetlips? I never see man wey like wetlips like seun. If na lie, check im profile pisure. grin
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Chazzyboy: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
For me kai i go dance kukere
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Chazzyboy: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
sydneyobioha: Dear Nairalanders, what will be your reaction or how would you feel when find yourself standing face-to-face with Mr seun Osewa (founder of nairaland). Last month i watched a TV program organized by a NewYork based TV channel featuring Mr Zugerback (facebook founder). I was thrilled by the way Zugerback was relating with other youths, it was quite inspiring.. I knw its going to be a breath-taking moment for me the day i will stand face-to-face with Mr Seun Osewa... He did a great job in Nairaland..
My fellow nairalanders, i will like you to also tell us how you would feel in meeting him (Seun).
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by tellwisdom: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Very folish question undecided
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by sydneyobioha(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
tellwisdom: Very folish question undecided

lol.. Mayb u don't feel inspired?
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by valicious1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
I go slap am 4 makin sexkillz a mod

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by texanomaly(f): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
valicious1: I go slap am 4 makin sexkillz a mod
shocked
Lolz
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Is Seun Sheikh Shekau's brother?
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by AbuMikey(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Him face dey share money?? undecided
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by AbuMikey(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
On a more serious note, I'm gonna stretch out my right hand for a handshake and say to him "Man,you've done a very good job by founding the largest online forum in africa" cool

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by homesteady(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'll be very happy! I'll ask him like 20 questions per minute gringrin
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by whiteroses(f): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
I will ask him why there are no google ads? he could be a millionaire altho im sure he's making few thousand dollars from private ads. Has he been banned from google ads, why is Nigeria number 1 site not chopping from google money? have you nairalanders abuse the google ads for seun that in return got him banned? you guys own him millions of dollars angry

Dyt: Hehehhehehehheheheheheheheheheehh
I will run 100 times around him
Jump on his back and ride him like a donkey
Muhheehhehehehehehehehehehehehe.

dissapointed in a fellow female is an understatement
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by homesteady(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Airforce1: I've met wizkid, I've met Dbanj, I've met mike adenuga, I've met aliko dangote, I've met ayiri, I've met tuface, general obasanjo and mary jblige and I didn't feel anything or do anything so why would seun's case be different?

He should be the one thanking his stars dat he met me.

Bla bla bla
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Vivly(f): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'll ask him what it was like to be famous yet media shy and never being able to take glory for nairaland in the real world.
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Dyt(f): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
whiteroses:

dissapointed in a fellow female is an understatement

Did somebody get u so angry dat u forgot d humour in my post
u still find it hard to laugh madam
Old age don dey near u o
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by tpia5: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
sydneyobioha:

lol.. Mayb u don't feel inspired?

Its supposed to be inspiring?
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by homesteady(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chai! The ugly, bitter, old, fat, witch is here!
Run for your lives everybody!
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Incrizz(f): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
@tipia@ @homesteady: All I hear is wedding bells. Remember that movie Mr & Mrs Smith acted by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt? Yup!
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by sydneyobioha(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mods pls move this to FP lets hear more replies..?
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by psky: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Incrizz: @tipia@ @homesteady: All I hear is wedding bells. Remember that movie Mr & Mrs Smith acted by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt? Yup!

I read an online interview Mr Seun granted and was immediately full of respect for him. His road to success wasn't an easy one. He had challenges like "not enough capital" and "Failed business" and still, he didn't give up. He couldn't give up. He is very intelligent. I read the "Chicken or the egg" answer he gave a programmer..awesome!

'Should I meet him face to face, I'd smile and say, "Congratulations sir!"

grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by homesteady(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Incrizz: @tipia@ @homesteady: All I hear is wedding bells. Remember that movie Mr & Mrs Smith acted by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt? Yup!

I read an online interview Mr Seun granted and was immediately full of respect for him. His road to success wasn't an easy one. He had challenges like "not enough capital" and "Failed business" and still, he didn't give up. He couldn't give up. He is very intelligent. I read the "Chicken or the egg" answer he gave a programmer..awesome!

'Should I meet him face to face, I'd smile and say, "Congratulations sir!"

May the gods forbid it! I don't do bitter,ugly,old witches wink
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by psky: 12:17am On Sep 19, 2013
If I ever met seun face to face, I'd ask why he doesn't listen to his users, who are his customers, the main reason why nairaland is what it is. I'd tell him why I think nairaland has so much potential, which unfortunately he is not tapping. Right now, nairaland is nothing compared to Facebook, not even when you consider the ratio of the population of the world to Nigeria. And so unfortunately meeting seun wouldn't give me any high, it would be just like meeting any other Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 19, 2013
What are we suppose to feel?isn't he human ? undecided
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2013
IvyBlue: What are we suppose to feel?isn't he human ? undecided

hey! Where have you been? I'm not seeing you among my followers again.
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Emmyk(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2013
I'll feel normal. Ask him few questions tho. undecided
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2013
i would ask him to get nairaland bk to its old self, d once educative,informative and interactive forum it used to b...and nt dis present day nairaland full of TRIBAL BIGOT...
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

hey! Where have you been? I'm not seeing you among my followers again.

Hi ,just decided to leave nl for a while...now am back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Supatra, The World’s Hairiest Girl / 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know / Why Nairaland Should Employ Airforce1 As A Mod.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.