Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Should You Become A Web Developer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Should You Become A Web Developer? (734 Views)

A Web Developer With Good CSS Skills Needed / How To Be A Successful Web-developer / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should You Become A Web Developer? by megamindmaster(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2013
Many times young web enthusiats ask whether web development and consulting is a worthy career and if its good enought to keep you going? These questions bug me cos we. Are yet to fully acknowledge the power and potentials in this career, especially in this country. I want to share briefly a few reasons why you should, if you ever wonder...
1. If you are computer or internet savvy person.
2. If you surf the web a lot and wonder how those sites are created.
3. If you are a young graduate and can't queue up for a job.
4. Because many Nigerian businesses still has no or very poor online presence. Over 50 million businesses to go. Who will develop their sites? YOU! 5. Because you will never run out of business and jobs to do because of the ever increasing presence of people and businesses in Nigeria, so you will always be needed.
6. If you desire to be self employed...
Add your if yours too
Re: Why Should You Become A Web Developer? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 24, 2013
My questuon now is, are you one? And what's your experience like?
Re: Why Should You Become A Web Developer? by rapattorny: 2:39pm On May 24, 2013
That is true.
Re: Why Should You Become A Web Developer? by megamindmaster(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2013
yes i am one. I studied computer science and i always loved surfing the web back then. I started initially designing websites with frontpage as a hobby while in school then. I moved to dreamweaver with some knowledge of a few web programming languages and has kept on with the trend. Somewhere along the line i discovered i can make a lot out of this. I am CISCO certified in Networking but decided to fully pursue this web development during my final year in school. Since then i have had serious clientel, and made some cool cash but kept it on the low cos i had to round up studies. I had always wanted to work for myself so there is no better opportunity than this. With my years of experince which has been more than encouraging, knowledge, a great team of three, a registered company for serious business and grit, imagine how bright the future is...
Re: Why Should You Become A Web Developer? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2013
Web Development is a worthy career. But not a short circuit for unemployment. If it is not your passion, forgerrit.
Re: Why Should You Become A Web Developer? by rapattorny: 12:50pm On May 27, 2013
Wats the hidden posts for.
Re: Why Should You Become A Web Developer? by saheed3(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2013
i've passion and interest for wed designing/development, pls with all sincerity where can i acquire this skill (though money has always been a major setback). i'm a graduate of economics i live in ikotun: saheed.amao@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Started Webdesign And Brute Force Hacking Since I Was 14 / Hosting / Webmasters, Please What Are The Best Security Measures For SMF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.