Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,340 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa (1595 Views)

FG To Impose £20,000 Visa-Bond On UK Visitors / Advice On Uk Visa / Information On Uk Tourist Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa by truthfully: 3:51pm On May 16, 2006
Please does anyone out here has any direct info on getting the UK working holiday visa? I urgently need information regarding the procedure and exact documents required. That is apart from what is on this website: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&=1018721068240

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa by gbengaijot(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2006
Re: Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa by OldGlory1(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2006
Truthfully

Why don't you just get a Visitor Visa, and when you get it and are in the UK, then you "Hook yourself up" wink
Re: Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa by gbengaijot(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2006
hook up?, he cant work in the UK
Re: Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa by uchie(f): 12:54am On May 23, 2006
Yeah, what exactly do you want to know?
I have one,
You said that you know the basic requirements, obviously from the website,
Well, since u already know those,
Your chances of getting one are increased by previous visits to the UK, have u ever gotten a UK visitors visa?
Another, thing they like to see is at least $2000/$2500 being available to you either personal funds or clearly stated by a sponsor,
With the new rules, the UK working holday visa is issued for 2 years but you can only work for one year and holiday for one year, plus it is non-renewable, keep that in mind so it is not wasted when you get one,

Hola if u have more questions
Re: Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa by OldGlory1(m): 1:35am On May 23, 2006
Uchie

Where r u? Canada or the UK?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa by uchie(f): 2:25am On May 23, 2006
I live in Canada but have a UK working holiday visa, i used it to work during the summer in jand,
Re: Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa by Akolawole(m): 7:27am On May 23, 2006
@ Truthfully

UK Holiday working Visa has few restriction. Please read it well !

Thank God lately, some Nigerians have been successful on the application.

It is non-renewable.

There is age restriction.

If you are refused, you have no rightof appeal but the only remedy lies on judicial review which is very expensive.

Good luck.

gbengaijot:

hook up?, he can't work in the UK unless he uses someelses passport.

Old Glory:

Truthfully

Why don't you just get a Visitor Visa, and when you get it and are in the UK, then you "Hook yourself up" wink

It is not that easy these days, please becareful.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa by gbengaijot(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2006
Yeah u r rite akolawole.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Info On Uk Working Holiday Visa by OldGlory1(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2006
How are all these Illegals in the UK getting Jobs? Nothing is easy, do what you gotta do.

@Truthfully

Find out how the next guy is doing it, and weigh the risks and then decide. I know it is not easy to work and live Illegally, but if you need a job,Hey!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Migrate To Australia / PBAC Travels / What Do You Think About Tourism In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.