Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

No Love [audio + Video Download]- Kahli Abdu Ft. Kid Konnect - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / No Love [audio + Video Download]- Kahli Abdu Ft. Kid Konnect (948 Views)

Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / The 4 Horsemen- M.I X Loose Kaynon X Kahli Abdu X Kid Konnect / Kahli Abdu-ministry Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Love [audio + Video Download]- Kahli Abdu Ft. Kid Konnect by LayGiri: 12:27pm On May 24, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=84AvYRfzrpc

Many argue Kahli Abdu IS the best rapper out of Nigeria... Well i think his talent is amazing and he manages to stay real all the time. I havent heard a single OP vain track from him... But my ranting is just by the way, as a prelude to the upcoming #Legend album, Kahli Abdu and Kid Konnect are excited to present “No Love”, the official lead single off the project.
With finely crafted production by the ever phenomenal Kid Konnect and striking visuals by MEGA, “No Love” boasts of the raw unfiltered expression that Kahli Abdu is known for and gritty, visually stimulating imagery in the official “No Love” video, shot byMEGA on location in New York. Download & Enjoy both the audio & video to no love.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO & VIDEO HERE

(1) (Reply)

WIZKID Vs DAVIDO / NEW VIDEO : Kcee - Ogadinma / The Effects Of Social Media On Entertainment In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.