Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

WIZKID Vs DAVIDO - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / WIZKID Vs DAVIDO (952 Views)

WIZKID Vs DAVIDO (a General Summary Of Who's Better) / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide / Wizkid Vs Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIZKID Vs DAVIDO by Udehpaschal1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
After the controversy that sparked up due the low turn up of fans at Wizkid's show, some said it was because of the ASUU strike, to some it was because of his EME break up, some said it was a result of poor publicity while to others it was as a result of his poor music.
While discussing about it with friends,someone brought Davido into the picture saying Davido was a better artiste and that it would have been a different case if it were to be Davido's show .
We almost drank an overdose of panadol for these two artistes headache. I don't understand why someone will say Davido makes better music than Wizkid. Is it by his lyrics?or by his beat??or by what.
I ask my fellow Nairalanders to help us out with their honest opinion . WIZKID vs DAVIDO, who makes better music??
Re: WIZKID Vs DAVIDO by Anuoluwap(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wizkid is complete a TALENT.
I can't even by Davido's album for 50 naira.
The guy never taste poverty for in life that's why he get mouth. Make he go ask 2face, psquare & the rest what it means to come from zero to hero before bragging like, "EMI OMO BABA OLOWO" the guy get money to do plenty video that why you fit see am everywhere.
wizkid no more tuale, it's now buate!
Re: WIZKID Vs DAVIDO by fabulousdame(f): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
both of them pretty much write silly lines (crappy songs) but i'd rather listen to wizkid
Re: WIZKID Vs DAVIDO by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wizkid has never produced any reasonable song apart from Omo jayejaye since his break up from EME. I wonder where he will be in the next 2yrs with rubbish he's singing these days that he calls songs. As for Davido, he's doing his things in his own way and he's trying...

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Vs DAVIDO by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lol.. Neither.. Those guys don't even write songs.. They just sing crappy lines to whatever beats the producer dishes out..
Re: WIZKID Vs DAVIDO by Udehpaschal1(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2013
oluafolabi: Lol.. Neither.. Those guys don't even write songs.. They just sing crappy lines to whatever beats the producer dishes out..
lol.. Buh which of D two crap do u think is better
Re: WIZKID Vs DAVIDO by lalaboi(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2013
Who produces or who makes better music?
Re: WIZKID Vs DAVIDO by Penssuwa(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2013
NON OF 'EM IS A PRODUCER

(1) (Reply)

80's Radio Jingle / Ranjit Tapiala - Medium Punjabi - Latest Punjabi Song / Sarkodie – New Guy Ft Ace Hood (snippet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.