Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

5 Things A Man Must Never Say To A Nigerian woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Things A Man Must Never Say To A Nigerian woman (1348 Views)

The Cunning Human Resources Manager. What Can You Say To This? / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! / What did zero say to eight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things A Man Must Never Say To A Nigerian woman by michaelfreesoul(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2013
Since the inception of time, man has always known that there are certain things he shouldn’t say to the woman in his life. Though this notion is ubiquitous, the things on the ‘never to be said’ list differs from one clime to another. Therefore, good people of The Unbiased Coin, I bring to you 5 things a man must never say to a Nigerian woman:

5. I don’t want to have male kids

4. Anything that starts with “My mother says”

3. You can’t cook

2. Any adjective that describes her obviously fine/sexy friend as fine/sexy

Even though it’s as clear as day that the said friend is exceptionally sexy and fine, you should never openly admit it to your woman. There’s only one category of women you can admit is fine and sexy; women you can never ever meet e.g. celebrities and foreigners. Lol.

1.I don’t believe in Valentine’s day.

Abi I talk lie?

Michael Freesoul

Culled from www.theunbiasedcoin.com

See more funny jokes here ----> http://theunbiasedcoin.com/category/humour/5-lessons/

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha Plzz +18 / What Would You Do If You Come Across This In Your Bedroom? / God Is Great!!! Checkout Photos Of 3 Different Trees,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.