Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Can I Deiver Myself From My Witch Mother Who Wants To Waste My Destiny. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Can I Deiver Myself From My Witch Mother Who Wants To Waste My Destiny. (621 Views)

Photo: A Witch Bird Turns Human Being@ Oshodi. / Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? / Is Witch Craft In Nigeria Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Deiver Myself From My Witch Mother Who Wants To Waste My Destiny. by Alincostone: 5:24pm On May 24, 2013
Please people should help me out, I am a good christian and a child of God, but my mother join witchcracy and killed my faher and since we knew about this, we all flew for our lives, but she has vowed to destroyed us, at 36 i am still single and my sister husbands died one after the other, none of us is settle, no good thing ever happen in our lives, we have done deliverance so many times but thesame attack of rejection by men and people generally still persist.

We were advised to find those that capture witchraft and bundle her there but we dont really know where we can get any contact. Now, i am so fed ufofife thhat i feel i should just go and set fire on her and her house where she has coffin of all her chidren.... Please people who know the solution should come to our rescue.
Re: How Can I Deiver Myself From My Witch Mother Who Wants To Waste My Destiny. by Sanboy25: 5:27pm On May 24, 2013

I believe that you have to continue praying God.
He surely has a plan for you wink
You'll know what to do when the time comes. wink
Re: How Can I Deiver Myself From My Witch Mother Who Wants To Waste My Destiny. by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2013
Dont take the laws on your hand.continue praying God will heard your prayers.
Re: How Can I Deiver Myself From My Witch Mother Who Wants To Waste My Destiny. by Tolexander: 6:17pm On May 24, 2013
New American Standard
Bible. Exodus 22:18:

"You shall not allow a
sorceress to live.

New International Version
(©2011); 2 corinthians 10:4:

The weapons we fight with are
not the weapons of the world.
On the contrary, they have divine
power to demolish strongholds.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja People And 'forming' Syndrome / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Man Swallows LIVE Snake, Vomits It Alive Unharmed / Calling Nigerians Born In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.