Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's (697 Views)

10 Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / 18 Facts That You May Not Know About Jehovah's Witnesses: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's by rome123: 5:37pm On May 24, 2013
THESE ARE THE THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT JEHOVAH'S WITNESS
(1)THEY DON'T MARRY OUTSIDE THEIR RELIGION
(2)THEY BELIEVE THAT ONLY THEIR MEMBERS WILL BE SAVED AT THE END
(3)THEY BELIEVE THAT THEIR RELIGION IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION
(4)THEY SEE THEMSELVES AS THE ONLY PEOPLE DOING GOD'S WILL
(5)THEY DON'T PARTICIPATE IN POLITICS
(6)THEY ARE VERY STRICT
(7)THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN TRINITY
(coolTHEY DON'T BELIEVE THAT JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY
(9)THEY DON'T TAKE PART IN THE WORLD'S CELEBRATIONS LIKE CHRISTMAS,NEW YEAR,VALANTINE,ESTER,BIRTHDAY
(10)THEY DON'T LIKE PRAYING
(11)THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN HELLFIRE AND MANY MORE
Re: Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2013
Christians hating christians

is this the love you guys preach?

By their fruit, we shall know them.

Stop hating and face your own delusion
Re: Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's by okeyxyz(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2013
And how does this affect the amount of garri in your plate??
Re: Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's by wazobiaforu(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2013
To me you are pointless for hating another set of Christianity because of their own belief that is justifiable, meet any JW and ask questions about Those things, am very sure they have an asnwer for you back up with Biblical verses.

Are you not an hypocrite of your questions?

* do you believe Muslim will enter paradise also?

* can or allow your children to marry a Muslim or an atheist?

* do you believe that celestial, cherubim, synagogue and Islam is also true religion?

* do you believe in catholic way of worshiping? And can you worship in white garment churches? At least they believe in trinity.

* JW believe in prayer and they pray gently like Jesus , shouting is not prayer infact Bible go against it

* back up your point with valentine with Bible teaching , stop mixing things of the world that is Voluntaty to religion

Preach tolerance and stop thinking your own religion superseed others and stop discrimination because discrimination only generate hatred and the greatest commandment that Jesus gave is LOVE

3 Likes

Re: Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2013
Their endless harassment (they AND mormoms sef!)

I think it is a crime of nature and should be by law, to invade someone's space.
With them there is no boundary. Imagine! Not too long ago I was walking to my place from my mailbox. So I am walking and checking out the mail and I happen to look up to see two (rather handsome) guys approaching me. Well dressed with pamphlets..so I already knew what time it was. tongue Immediately they start asking me personal questions even cracked a few lame jokes..I am not the kind of person to tell someone to "eff off" like that but I will show you by way of facial expression that I need you to scoot! Nope! In fact even after saying I was not interested they decided to WALK WITH ME to my place angry and kept offering "salvation" through their church and handed me cards and more pamphlets.

What irked me so much was after they left I look up at my door knob and saw one of those hanging advertisements with a blonde hair - green eyed jesus in a praying position!! ON MY DOOR!! angry angry

this is insane!! and every so often i see them scouting the neighborhood harassing people and knocking on doors. they make it hard for me to feel sorry for them when some a-hole spews out curse words and slam the door..or even better when my atheist neighbor slays them with questions they can't even answer. grin

--#endofrant--
Re: Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 25, 2013
excessive knocking on doors undecided and when you open the door, they'll preach for about 45 mins.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 25, 2013
adaobi123: excessive knocking doors undecided and when you open the door, they'll preach for about 45 mins.

LOL! i hate it so much sis.
but i don't want to be rude!! grin

i can't find it in me to tell them to frigg off! angry sad
Re: Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 25, 2013
*Kails*:

LOL! i hate it so much sis.
but i don't want to be rude!! grin

i can't find it in me to tell them to frigg off! angry sad

@bolded same undecided angry

some of them are nice to talk to though grin
Re: Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 25, 2013
adaobi123:

@bolded same undecided angry

some of them are nice to talk to though grin

exactly. that's why it's so hard.
i suspect they know this too. grin

they use the "good cop, bad cop" scheme.
Re: Things I Don't Like About Jehovah's Witness's by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 25, 2013
*Kails*:

exactly. that's why it's so hard.
i suspect they know this too. grin

they use the "good cop, bad cop" scheme.

Yes !!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map / Speaking In Tongues = Scam / STAMPEDE: 3 Children Die, 8 Others Injured Over Governor's Sallah Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.