Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

THL W100 Android Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / THL W100 Android Smartphone (19430 Views)

Introducing The All New Thl 4000 / Thl 5000 Discussion Thread / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by bukahands(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
w8plus hmm. Na so we see am,bt those guyz screen too dey big..shey d screen na 5.3 inch bah,i cnt afford carrying blackboard for face sey i wan recieve call,thats one d reasons i dislike the samsung galaxy note family..jst try looking@the zopo c2..thats a perfect handy fone#intel based#

me i like 5inch sha
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Toroze(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2013
mr.drizzy:
thats my problem with dis chinese dude they jst keep coping themselves,jst take a look @ the jiayu s3 and htc one..making it hard for someone to knw which is original and which is clone.thats also one of the issues am having on aliexpress.
What do you mean by the original and the clone? Both are well know brands albeit from different countries both have huge fan base or customer's and are two different companies and if you are inclined to say that the jaiyu s3 cloned the htc one due to the fact that htc is a big brand in the mobile industry i'd have you know that the jaiyu s3 came out way before the htc one. In essence what i'm trying to say is that both of them are original phones.......just my two cents
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by bukahands(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2013
Toroze: What do you mean by the original and the clone? Both are well know brands albeit from different countries both have huge fan base or customer's and are two different companies and if you are inclined to say that the jaiyu s3 cloned the htc one due to the fact that htc is a big brand in the mobile industry i'd have you know that the jaiyu s3 came out way before the htc one. In essence what i'm trying to say is that both of them are original phones.......just my two cents

I get ur point but htc one image leaks came out b4 jaiyu s3. Yes both phones are originals and are certified they have their own imei unlike many oda china brands. Thl from my research is a bigger brand than jaiyu. Thl has been sponsoring many projects in china including sponsoring many cctv's programs. I just don't get why they can't make a design by themselves. Mind u those phones can't lauch in the US like oda big chinese brands like zte and huwaei cos samsung and htc will eat thl and jaiyu respectively
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2013
bukahands:

I donno why dey do dat. but just look for accredited sellers on aliexpress and u wud be fine. But man that w8+ bad, I love the resolution. Guy watch the reviews on youtube.
that w8+ bad gan. and its just 250usd .if only this thl can just come to naija fully today like tecno
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by cyrexx: 5:28pm On May 28, 2013
9jadelta: that w8+ bad gan. and its just 250usd .if only this thl can just come to naija fully today like tecno

But I learnt the battery life is poor. I will love to hear user experience of the phone.
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 28, 2013
cyrexx:

But I learnt the battery life is poor. I will love to hear user experience of the phone.
its 2 batteries o which is okay for me. and i think 2100mAh should last
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by bukahands(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2013
cyrexx:

I read the battery is ok + it comes with an extra battery
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by bukahands(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2013
9jadelta: its 2 batteries o which is okay for me. and i think 2100mAh should last

Ur on point
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 28, 2013
i think u guys should check this new release by tecno look very inspiring compared to this
[url]
http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/phantom-a[/url]
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by lexrichy(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: i think u guys should check this new release by tecno look very inspiring compared to this
[url]
http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/phantom-a[/url]
crap!
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by physise(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2013
lexrichy: crap!
which one u fit do

1 Like

Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Nobody: 5:43am On May 29, 2013
Techno phones are more available and cheaper...
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2013
EMMAUGOH: Techno phones are more available and cheaper...
cheap! Huh?. Android 4.2(d next gen's gen),quad core 1.2ghz processor,tagged @28tops,exactly the same cost with what tecno brough out as n7 with lower everything,i think u really need to relook the meaning of cheaper#no offence#..if only thl can jst leave their asia cus deyve spend more yrs there, and come over to africa,they wil hit broadway in no time.tecno and other companies had beta up their game cus more brands are coming in

imagine someone saying he got his n7 for 35k sha,wey thl w7 and the jiayu s3.dey exist.lolz.anyway all na choice
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2013
bukahands:

I get ur point but htc one image leaks came out b4 jaiyu s3. Yes both phones are originals and are certified they have their own imei unlike many oda china brands. Thl from my research is a bigger brand than jaiyu. Thl has been sponsoring many projects in china including sponsoring many cctv's programs. I just don't get why they can't make a design by themselves. Mind u those phones can't lauch in the US like oda big chinese brands like zte and huwaei cos samsung and htc will eat thl and jaiyu respectively
thank you,u-ve taken the words out of my hands,,d inception of htc one came way b4 the htc one x+ was produced..the 1st pics of htc one came in exactly when htc one+ way announced(maybe 1mnth further)...google is there he can help u,nvrtheless jiayu is also a powerful brand,i respect thier method of production ,dey dnt stock their device os.
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Toroze(m): 6:55am On May 29, 2013
I've loved tecno since they started in nigeria especially when the brought andriod on board but the way the release phones is not funny at all, and it's not that they have better specs, why not release firmware updates for the phones ongroud
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by bukahands(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
thank you,u-ve taken the words out of my hands,,d inception of htc one came way b4 the htc one x+ was produced..the 1st pics of htc one came in exactly when htc one+ way announced(maybe 1mnth further)...google is there he can help u,nvrtheless jiayu is also a powerful brand,i respect thier method of production ,dey dnt stock their device os.

The 2 chinese phones I luv now is the thl w8+ and the jaiyu g4. The jaiyu has beta gorilla glass retina display, nice sound, beta build. And the design is unique and powerful 3000mah battery. But I am love with the thl bigger resolution 1080 by 1920 and both have 13MP camera
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Dabss(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2013
anochuks08: Thl W7
At a Glance...

ThL W7 Android 4.0 Phone
5.7 Inch Screen
320 DPI
1280x720 Resolution
8MP Back Camera and 3.2MP Front Camera
Dual SIM
1GHz Dual Core CPU
1GB RAM

Manufacturer Specifications

General

OS version: Android 4.0
CPU: MT6577 Dual Core
Processor Speed: 1GHz
RAM: 1GB
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
Dual SIM Card Slots
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 850/2100 MHz
Bluetooth
GPS
Google Play
Adobe Flash
Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot (3G Tethering)
8 Megapixel Rear Camera + 3.2 Megapixel Front-Facing Camera
Battery Size: 2300mAh
Usage Time: 4 Hours
Battery Standby: 90 Hours
Languages: Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romania, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Arab, Thai, Chinese (simp)

Display

Display Size: 5.7 Inch IPS HD
Display Resolution: 1280x720 320 DPI
5 Point Multi Touch Display

Memory

Internal: 4GB
Micro SD Card Slot Supports up to 32GB

Media Formats:

Video: 3GP, MP4, AVI, RMVB
Audio: MP3, MIDI, WAV
Picture: JPEG, BMP, GIF

Ports

Dual SIM Card Slots
Micro SD Card Slot
3.5 mm Audio Out Port
Mic
Speaker

Sensors

Proximity Sensor
Accelerometer Sensor
Gravity Sensor
Light Sensor

Dimensions

Main product dimensions: 160x82x9mm (L x W x D)
Main product weight: 225g
Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.

Product Notes

The Android OS version on this device cannot be upgraded or flashed and any attempts to modify the default OS will void the warranty. As a wholesaler, Chinavasion provides no software support, advice, or training regarding the Android operating system and software.

Package Contents

ThL W7 Phone
USB Cable (Product Specific)
Earphones (Product Specific)
Power Adapter (Product Specific)
User Manual (Product Specific)
Screen Protector (Product Specific)
2x Batteries (Product Specific)

PRICE $250 - $350
Are you high? How can you compare that 1.2ghz mediatek dual core scrap with an exynos5 1.9ghz octacore?
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by bukahands(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
Are you high? How can you compare that 1.2ghz mediatek dual core scrap with an exynos5 1.9ghz octacore?

Hehehehe
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2013
bukahands:

The 2 chinese phones I luv now is the thl w8+ and the jaiyu g4. The jaiyu has beta gorilla glass retina display, nice sound, beta build. And the design is unique and powerful 3000mah battery. But I am love with the thl bigger resolution 1080 by 1920 and both have 13MP camera
men me no like that jiayu g4 design atall its too poor nah,its nt even close to slim atall,one heavy thing..lolz..have u seen zopo c2,thats llike my best on the asian market,captivating design

Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by bukahands(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
men me no like that jiayu g4 design atall its too poor nah,its nt even close to slim atall,one heavy thing..lolz..have u seen zopo c2,thats llike my best on the asian market,captivating design

Nice design but jaiyu still has beta benchmark scores, beta build, screen, beta BATTERY. Why will those zopo peeps put 2000Mah, they should have put 2batteries
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by bukahands(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2013
bukahands:

Nice design but jaiyu still has beta benchmark scores, retina display and corning gorilla glass, beta BATTERY. Why will those zopo peeps put 2000Mah, they should have increased it or put 2batteries
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by bukahands(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2013
en.miui.com/thread-2232-1-1.html

Check the site out
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2013
bukahands:

Nice design but jaiyu still has beta benchmark scores, beta build, screen, beta BATTERY. Why will those zopo peeps put 2000Mah, they should have put 2batteries
theres 2ba3 nah,most big china brand come with 2ba3 and its 2100mah,bld video is all over youtube
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by bukahands(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
theres 2ba3 nah,most big china brand come with 2ba3 and its 2100mah,bld video is all over youtube

No big chinese phones don't come with 2 batteries eg huweai, ZTE and lennovo d smaller brands comes with 2batteries. Check dat link I posted so u see wicked chinese phones
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Lagusta(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2013
Phone is good tho......

But no wifi hotspot

Abeg make I hold on to my Q1 jare.... grin
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 29, 2013
Lagusta: Phone is good tho......

But no wifi hotspot

Abeg make I hold on to my Q1 jare.... grin
it has wifi
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Lagusta(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2013
9jadelta: it has wifi

Guy, even an ordinary nokia c3 has wifi.....

I'm talking about converting your phone into a wifi hotspot, where any wifi-enabled device can be connected to it and surf the internet.....

I use my tecno Q1 as a hotspot to connect to my BB, lappy and others wirelessly, can this THL W100 do that??
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by casiello(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2013
Lagusta:

I'm talking about converting your phone into a wifi hotspot, where any wifi-enabled device can be connected to it and surf the internet.....

I use my tecno Q1 as a hotspot to connect to my BB, lappy and others wirelessly, can this THL W100 do that??
Yeah it supports hotspot...
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by bukahands(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2013
Abeg it has wifi hotspot,
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 29, 2013
Lagusta:

i know what you are talking and your answer is yes.
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by lexrichy(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2013
were can someone get this phone in Benin or Lagos
Re: THL W100 Android Smartphone by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 30, 2013
thl has branch in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is It With Refurbished Phones? / Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Specs, Features, Price And Where To Buy / What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.