Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Is The Full Meaning Of OP. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Full Meaning Of OP. (3019 Views)

Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / What "OP" Stands For? / Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Full Meaning Of OP. by Nedu31(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2013
Please don't crucify me for asking this question on Politics forum. I see Politics forum as the most vibrant forum among all the forum on Nairaland,and i strongly believe i will get my answer here. I know what OP.stand for,but the full meaning of the abbreviation is what i don't understand. God bless you as you cooperate genuinely.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of OP. by Caracta(f): 11:08pm On May 24, 2013
Original Poster

And it's POLITICS section...not politic forum!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of OP. by Nedu31(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2013
Caracta: Original Poster

And it's POLITICS section...not politic forum!
Thnx
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of OP. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 25, 2013
Original Poster or Original post !!

Depend on the context u re using it.... Op,hope u understand ?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of OP. by Nedu31(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2013
donroxy: Original Poster or Original post !!

Depend on the context u re using it.... Op,hope u understand ?
Lolz.....yes i do.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Seven Wonders Of The World / {picture}bird Flies Into High Tension, Crashes And Turns Into Human At Oshodii / Download Video: How To Make Laundry Soap And Homemade Fabric Softener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.