Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) (823 Views)

Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / What "OP" Stands For? / What Is The Full Meaning Of OP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
Seen ppl use it, I also use it n I knw it is addressd to d poster of a particular thread. Bt I dnt knw wat it actualy mean. Any1 wana help?
Re: Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) by Odunnu: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
Opening Post(er)
Re: Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) by ifyalways(f): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Don't mind Odunnu jor.
OP =Oponu!
Re: Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Original Poster
Re: Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
@odunnu n afam4eva: Tanx guyz! No mata d qstn u ask, goats n nl wil always poo on any post dy kan.
Re: Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jide Oyadeyi: @odunnu n afam4eva: Tanx guyz! No mata d qstn u ask, goats n nl wil always poo on any post dy kan.
You're welcome.
Re: Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) by mrkels(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
OUT OF POINT grin
Re: Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) by Odunnu: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Take it easy. Its all jokes for Ify. She isnt a nl goat. She actually posted here because of me and the jokes we crack. Take it easy

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Mgt Finally Responds Via Email Over Crash / The Credo Of Being And Nothingness In Ana Oyo / Lagos To Establish Wildlife Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.