Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,018 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale (23265 Views)

Kids Educational Tablet For Sale @ Reduced Price In Nigeria / Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale / <<<get Your Own Magic~jack In Nigeria For 7k Qty. Delivery Is Instant>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2013
Do you love knowledge?

Do you believe that knowledge is power?

Do you want to have access to ready made knowledge already compiled just for you?

Do you want to get a knowledge bank from which you and your children can easily learn from?

Then you need to have access to my huge collection of Video And Audio Documentaries.

They have powerful and eye-opening information that are simply priceless...
Subjects include but not limited to...

CURRENT AFFAIRS
HISTORY
MILITARY
PEOPLE
RELIGION
SCIENCE
TERRORISM
CONSPIRACIES
ETC

You can get everything inside one Brand new 500Gb USB 3.0 Transcend external hard drive.

Price is 10,000 Naira for my collection only and 20,000 Naira for the collection plus the external hard drive.

I am based in Ile-Ife, Osun State and you are free to come to my shop at any time.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 24, 2013
WORLD WAR 1 IN COLOR

World War I in Color is a documentary made with the cooperation of the Imperial War Museum, designed to make the Great War come alive for a 21st-century audience. The events of 1914-18 are authoritatively narrated by Kenneth Branagh, who presents the military and political overview, while interviews with historians add different perspectives. The human cost is conveyed by moving interviews with the now very elderly survivors, and by extracts from letters and memoirs. All aspects of the war, on land, sea and air are covered in separate programmes.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 24, 2013
Episode 1- Catastrophe

Episode 2- Slaughter in the Trenches

Episode 3- Blood In The Air

Episode 4- Killers of the Sea

Episode 5- Mayhem on the Eastern Front

Episode 6- Victory & Despair

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:46am On May 25, 2013
Apocalypse: The Second World War is a six-part documentary about the Second World War. The documentary is composed exclusively of actual footage of the war as filmed by war correspondents, soldiers, resistance fighters and private citizens. The series is shown in color, with the black and white footage being fully colorized, save for some original color footage. The only exception to the treatment are most Holocaust scenes, which are presented in the original black and white.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:51am On May 25, 2013
APOCALYPSE: THE RISE OF HITLER
Infamous for his crimes against humanity, Hitler's rise to power was unexpected and devastating. But how could a political party so intolerant gain so much power under one man? Using historical newly colourised and impactful footage, Apocalypse: The Rise of Hitler is a two-part documentary which takes a remarkable look into the Nazis' ascent, exploring Hitler's path from mediocre student and failed artist to totalitarian dictator.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 25, 2013
Many more to come.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 26, 2013
Watch out for more.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 26, 2013
COLD WAR IN HIGH QUALITY

Cold War is a twenty-four episode television documentary series about the Cold War that aired in 1998.It features interviews and footage of the events that shaped the tense relationships between the Soviet Union and the United States.

It covers the following watershed Cold War events in details:
IRON CURTAIN

MARSHALL PLAN

BERLIN

THE KOREAN WAR

McARTHYISM

THE SPACE RACE

THE BERLIN WALL

THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS

VIETNAM WAR

MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION

CHINA

DETENTE

SOVIET INVASION OF AFGHANISTAN

SPIES

STAR WARS

FALL OF BERLIN WALL

24 Videos in High Quality.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 26, 2013
More pictures from the series.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by saleskara: 9:30pm On May 26, 2013
5 % discount on external hard drives at kara. http://www.kara.com.ng/external-drives/ Promo code or Coupon is "400TOPUP". use it at checkout or contact us

http://www.kara.com.ng/contact-us/
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by saleskara: 9:38pm On May 26, 2013
corrected coupon code 5 % discount on external hard drives at kara. http://www.kara.com.ng/external-drives/ Promo code or Coupon is "5PHOME". use it at checkout or contact us

http://www.kara.com.ng/contact-us/
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 27, 2013
Expect much more...
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 28, 2013
Visit our Facebook page to see and get much details
http://www.facebook.com/HistoryVideosNg
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 28, 2013
VIETNAM WAR- THE TEN THOUSAND DAY WAR
The real story behind the longest, most controversial war in modern history. Known as history's first "living room war," the Vietnam conflict is presented in this nearly 10-hour documentary with clarity,authority, and insight.

Written by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Peter Arnett and narrated by Richard Basehart(Moby Dick, La Strada), Vietnam: The Ten Thousand Day War covers the entire conflict, examining the shifting attitudes of the United States toward Vietnam from 1945, when the battleground was known as French Indochina, to 1975, when Saigon fell to the North Vietnamese.

This superb award-winning series of programs re-examines without blame or judgment the rise and fall of America's 20-year commitment to the war in Vietnam. Forceful and evocative, with film clips shot by both sides,it revisits the time and place that molded a generation and changed the course of American politics forever.

EPISODES INCLUDE:

AMERICA IN VIETNAM

DIEN BIEN PHU

DAYS OF DECISION

UNEASY ALLIES

THE GUERILLA SOCIETY

FIREPOWER

TET

FRONTLINE AMERICA

SOLDIERING ON

THE VILLAGE WAR

PEACE

SURRENDER

THE UNSUNG SOLDIERS

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2013
MORE VIETNAM WAR PICTURES

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 1:36am On May 29, 2013
good night
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:33am On May 29, 2013
Good morning, Hundreds more available.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:00am On May 30, 2013
RWANDAN GENOCIDE

"Ghosts of Rwanda," a special two-hour documentary to mark the 10th anniversary of the Rwandan genocide -- a state-sponsored massacre in which some 800,000 Rwandans were methodically hunted down and murdered by Hutu extremists as the U.S. and international community refused to intervene -- examines the social, political, and diplomatic failures that converged to enable the genocide to occur.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:02am On May 30, 2013
See the documentaries and learn from them.

I hope and pray the above does not ever happen again.

If only our leaders would listen and our people not so gullible.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 30, 2013
Learning should be fun.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 30, 2013
Almost 500 documentaries and still counting...
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 30, 2013
Good night. Watch out for more...
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:13am On May 31, 2013
AMERICAN HISTORY IN HD: THE STORY OF US

America: The Story of Us is a six-part, 12-hour documentary-drama television miniseries that premiered on April 25, 2010, on History channel. Produced by Nutopia, the program portrays more than 400 years of American history (with emphasis on how American creation of new technologies has had effects on the nation's history and, by implication, the world).

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:18am On May 31, 2013
AMERICA THE STORY OF US

It spans time from the successful English settlement of Jamestown beginning in 1607, through to the present day.Narrated by Liev Schreiber), the series recreates many historical events by using actors dressed in the style of the period and computer-generated special effects.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2013
watch out
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
ADOLF HITLER: THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD

For a long time the world has been manipulated on the history of the Second World War. Overwhelming evidence, Exposing Lies and Truth about Adolf Hitler, His childhood, his rise in Germany and Europe, his ideals, defeats and victories are all in this documentary.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2013
OPERATION PAPERCLIP- THE CIA AND THE NAZIS

Sixty years ago the US hired Nazi scientists to lead pioneering projects, such as the race to conquer space. These men provided the US with cutting-edge technology which still leads the way today, but at a cost.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2013
This is a Gold mine of Knowledge.

Much more available...
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
INSIDE THE TALIBAN

This is a must watch for an amazing insight on the Taliban! It covers the Russian invasion Afghanistan, origin of Taliban, America’s support to them, Leaders of the Taliban, Expert comments & 9/11.
Highly, highly recommended!

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
AFGHANISTAN- JOURNEY FOR FREEDOM CONTINUES

Documentary on the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979, military footage, refugees, mujahideen and interviews.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by rodeo0070(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
I'm interested. I've sent you a PM. I'm taking my MBA @ OAU...
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
rodeo0070: I'm interested. I've sent you a PM. I'm taking my MBA @ OAU...

I am just coming online.

I have replied your P.M.

I live at AP Junction in Town but I come into OAU Campus almost everyday.

You can give me a call on my mobile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Free Ebooks Site (Huge List Of Ebooks With Cover Page) / Clean and Verified USA Used Laptops For Sales....***weekly Arrivals*** / 1month Old Bb Bold 1 For Sale>>45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.