Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,816 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale (23504 Views)

Kids Educational Tablet For Sale @ Reduced Price In Nigeria / Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale / <<<get Your Own Magic~jack In Nigeria For 7k Qty. Delivery Is Instant>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2013
Good morning.

Documentaries now more than six hundred.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2013
Strictly intellectual empowerment plus a little bit of entertainment.

We call it Edutainment.

Educate and entertain yourself at the same time.

Learning should be fun. Get these Documentaries and your life and that of your people will be forever changed.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
yes, just follow me.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
TONIGHT.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Tloc(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Man, I'm in Lagos. How do we meet, I'm interested.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Tloc: Man, I'm in Lagos. How do we meet, I'm interested.

I should be coming to Lagos this weekend, where can we meet?
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
THE TRUE STORY OF BLACK HAWK DOWN

On October 3rd, 1993, 120 Delta Force Commandos and Army Rangers were dropped into the heart of Mogadishu, Somalia. Their mission was a fast daylight raid to kidnap lead terrorist Mohammed Farrah Aidid, who had been killing U.N. workers delivering food to starving Somalis. Aidid’s goal was to control the country by controlling all the food.

The U.S. raid went off with clockwork precision, until the unexpected happened. Two of the U.S. Black Hawk helicopters, the soldiers’ airlift out, were shot down. The mission abruptly changed to a rescue operation. Surrounded by Somali militia, a fierce firefight ensued that left American troops trapped and fighting for their lives. The ordeal left 18 American men dead, 70 wounded, with 3,000 Somalis casualties.

This brilliant documentary tells the true story of “Black Hawk Down” through the memories and voices of the American Special Forces survivors. Also included are Somali militiamen as they recount their harrowing experiences of battle.

The True Story of Black Hawk Down is a reminder of the bravery and determination of our armed forces and their creed and commitment to never leave a man behind.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
BATTLE OF LA DRANG: THE REAL STORY OF THE MOVIE ''WE WERE SOLDIERS''.

The film We Were Soldiers is based on a true story of the combat that occurred in the Vietnam War.

The battle took place at the La Drang Valley called ''The Valley of Death''.

This film allows the viewer to see what fighting and what the war zone was actually like in Vietnam as they experience one of the most violent battles in U.S history.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
Much, Much, Much more available.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2013
Good morning to every body.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2013
MALCOLM-X: BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

This is the story of the life, struggle and death of the great Malcolm-x.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2013
PABLO ESCOBAR: THE KING OF COCAINE

Incorporating never before-seen archival footage, home movies and interviews with family members, journalists and law enforcement officials, PABLO ESCOBAR: KING OF COCAINE tells the story of the twisted Robin Hood who founded the Medellin cartel cocaine smuggling organization and became the first billionaire criminal in South America.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2013
Yes, you are welcome.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
Okay.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
THE SECRET WAR ON TERROR 1

The Secret War On Terror reveals the astonishing inside story of the intelligence war which has been fought against al-Qaeda over the last decade since 9/11.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
THE SECRET WAR ON TERROR 2

Is the West winning the war on terror and are we any safer from attacks?

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
THE ARAB AWAKENING: LIBYA THROUGH FIRE

In this heart-stopping documentary, journalist Abdallah Omeish takes us on a tour deep inside the Libyan resistance movement.

With the world’s eyes fixed on Navy Seal Team 6 and its successful assassination of Osama bin Laden, it is easy to forget that the real heroes of this world are not those willing to kill for freedom, but those willing to die for it.

For this reason, I strongly urge you to take 45 minutes out of your day and watch this powerful documentary, which is the latest installment in the excellent Arab Awakening series. Warning: the beautiful personal narrative woven throughout the story meets a heartbreaking ending.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hundreds more available...
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
THE ARAB AWAKENING: THE DEATH OF FEAR

Journalist Rageh Omaar examines how the death of a penniless fruit seller in Tunisia first ignited mass revolt in the country, led to the overthrow of its president and effects far beyond its borders.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 22, 2013
Morning.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:57am On Jun 22, 2013
virtuoso01: Morning.
. Nigerians are becoming more difficult to deal with by the day. Since you have chosen to deliberately ignore messages and calls from me and I can see you saying "morning" here , can you text me or write here for me the meaning of that Non-chalant, rude ,and deliberate disregards for a clear legal pronouncement? Whereas yourself are atlesst a pupil law person. Respond asap.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2013
Mind-blowing information.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by DRICH1: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2013
virtuoso01: Mind-blowing information.
. We are making it in Nigeria, let us do it rite in Nigeria because thinking I will make it rite when I get to the states while leaving the home with name messed - its an everlasting Doom...As long as this system of things continues, I have more than a million means to get in touch. You have to get in touch with me today!
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2013
Today in history.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Welcome here.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
THE SPIES WHO FOOLED THE WORLD

The inside story of "Curveball" the Iraqi informant whose spectacular lies about weapons of mass destruction duped the world's most sophisticated intelligence agencies and sent the world into a war in Iraq that cost tens of thousands of lives and hundreds of billions of dollars.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
WIKILEAKS: THE SECRET LIFE OF A SUPERPOWER 1

Richard Bilton uncovers a struggle at the heart of US diplomacy between the ideals of freedom and spreading democracy, and the ruthless demands of American security and narrow self-interest. He examines what the WikiLeaks cables reveal about America's conflicted dealings with Egypt's deposed dictator Hosni Mubarak, and shows how US diplomats in Cairo missed warning signs that revolution in Egypt was coming. And he details the moral tension in US diplomacy brought about by America's controversial War on Terror. Using the cables, Richard uncovers the moral compromises made by America's diplomats over the repatriation of Guantanamo Bay prisoners, and he shows the secret US efforts to block investigations into alleged CIA rendition and abuse.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2013
Good Sunday morning.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2013
Hello Sunday
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by KENNSAMMY(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dozens more added, this collection is formidable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

1month Old Bb Bold 1 For Sale>>45k / My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.