Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? (1102 Views)

Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Rhino5dm: 10:46pm On May 24, 2013
Please, h-ansa me.
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by simplyme3(f): 4:57am On May 25, 2013
Between the President of a country and a state governor, who do you expect to have more powers? The governor? Lol.
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Rhino5dm: 5:44am On May 25, 2013
simply_me: Between the President of a country and a state governor, who do you expect to have more powers? The governor? Lol.

You no go h-ansa simple kwesion? Abeg, tell me who is more powerful.
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Omen100(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2013
Rhino, I must confessed that I really love your style & the ways & manner you handle those clusterpunk, who can barely differential their right from left. As at today, you are their worst nightmare.

Thank you.
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 25, 2013
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is more powerful than OluwaRotimi Amaechi Chibuike !!!

The NGF Drama is just Politics !!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 25, 2013
I think we have been under tyrants like Buhari, IBB, Abacha and OBJ for so long that we are now confusing the humble disposition of a civilian President for weakness.

In the days of tyranny, Amechi would be in jail by now. He would had been impeached, arrested, tried and convicted: but today in the days of democracy, he can eat his cake and still have it, but every day is for the thief!

At OP, your question is absurd!

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 25, 2013
noblezone: I think we have been under tyrants like Buhari, IBB, Abacha and OBJ for so long that we are now confusing the humble disposition of a civilian President for weakness.

Humble President that gobbles $30,000/day meals while his citizens starves, then has the guts to demand more money for his meals? Or the humble President that pardons criminal associates and insists that country gives his wife the N4billion she demands to build a play pen for her friends?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Rhino5dm: 12:13pm On May 25, 2013
Omen100: Rhino, I must confessed that I really love your style & the ways & manner you handle those clusterpunk, who can barely differential their right from left. As at today, you are their worst nightmare.

Thank you.

cool
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by vizboy(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2013
Gej and ameachi are just playing politics. They might been seen as enemy outside. But i think those were just shows for gej to grab the northern gov vote through ameachi. The northern govs might think that both ameachi and Gej are enemies. So they voted for him to destroy gej 2015 agender not knowing they were actually scape goat in the game. Think about it why would Gej support jang and not akpabio. All politics

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 25, 2013
kingoflag:

Humble President that gobbles $30,000/day meals while his citizens starves, then has the guts to demand more money for his meals? Or the humble President that pardons criminal associates and insists that country gives his wife the N4billion she demands to build a play pen for her friends?

Food in Aso Rock is not a family affair,
Everyday, dignitaries of all shapes and sizes eat over there, including those from the international community.

As for citizens being hungry, I don't know where you are coming from but in my world, hunger is by choice of the individual. If you are hungry, look around and discover needs of people around you. Provide solution to those needs and you will have food to eat. Also, if food is your greatest need on this earth, then you don't know why you are here.

By forgiven criminal associates, if you are referring to Alamaesiegha, then I will advice you to look beyond the pardon and see the politics of Nigeria. The man was not removed because he was corrupt (or was he more corrupt than Orji Kalu and Peer Odili?). While I am against corruption of any sort, I am of the opinion that OBJ only gave a dog a bad name on other to kill it. There was more that meets the eye in that case, else why did OBJ had to use the military to remove the governor? The man's conviction was nothing else than the politics of the oil from the Niger Delta. Grating him pardon is not endorsing corruption but simply to make a strong political statement.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Xfactoria: 4:08pm On May 25, 2013
OP's question is so unintelligent!

You are in the league of people deceiving Amaechi that he can hurt Jonathan's ambition. If Jonathan wants to remove Amaechi, it won't take a week. People will only shout as much as they want and he won't give a damn whether his removal was right or wrong.

A Nigerian President is a "Lord"!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by kelvincoll(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2013
X-factoria:

You are in the league of people deceiving Amaechi that he can hurt Jonathan's ambition. If Jonathan wants to remove Amaechi, it won't take a week. People will only shout as much as they want and he won't give a damn whether his removal was right or wrong.

#TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN wink
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by adisa204(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2013
X-factoria:

..Lord u mean? I laugh in 3d u must b joking a president dat I deem (bedridden)spiritually but human phisically.he is just a puppet as far as I'm concerned.I so love d boldness of ameachi nd he s also ma role model
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Rhino5dm: 6:48pm On May 25, 2013
X-factoria:

A lord? Please don't make me laugh!!

Even my dog knows that Jonathan is a whimp. A president that can't even influence his governors to do something? Times like this makes one miss the evil Obj.

Okay, can you h-ansa the kwesion? This thread was meant to be yes or no thread, before you preachers came in with long and worthless sermons.
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by phapi(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2013
U can't fight powers dat made u knight dat one thing Amechi is 4geting here,

2011 A.C.N never did as if dy knew whu Amechi was,PDP came up to rescue dis ungrateful man*AMECHI*whu rode on d bck of GEJ to d position he is presently occupying

EVEN DIZ NGF he chaired few yrs bck was master mined by GEJ, He was chosen un opposed by PDP to resist opposition cos of his profound affirmity wif GEJ whu thought he was a BROTHER

It still baffles mi to a large xtent Y it AMECHI whu will bite d fingers dat once feed him tommy- filled wif POLITCAL POWERS he is presently using to generate heat in d nation, he must knw something dat those seeming to be backing him will let him down when dy finally get what dy want*let him ask ELE RUFIA &Co* moreover he should look closely non of his southern brothers*GOVT*are wif him on dis mission impossible journey he is making

For how log will he wilder in diz uncertain wilderness of political unstable serenity

LET HE THAT DAT HAS REASONING USE HIS BRAIN WISELY LEST HE STUMBLES
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

A lord? Please don't make me laugh!!

Even my dog knows that Jonathan is a whimp. A president that can't even influence his governors to do something? Times like this makes one miss the evil Obj.

Okay, can you h-ansa the kwesion? This thread was meant to be yes or no thread, before you preachers came in with long and worthless sermons.
HURRICANE AMAECHI! cool cool
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 25, 2013
noblezone:

Food in Aso Rock is not a family affair,
Everyday, dignitaries of all shapes and sizes eat over there, including those from the international community.

As for citizens being hungry, I don't know where you are coming from but in my world, hunger is by choice of the individual . If you are hungry, look around and discover needs of people around you. Provide solution to those needs and you will have food to eat. Also, if food is your greatest need on this earth, then you don't know why you are here.

By forgiven criminal associates, if you are referring to Alamaesiegha, then I will advice you to look beyond the pardon and see the politics of Nigeria. The man was not removed because he was corrupt (or was he more corrupt than Orji Kalu and Peer Odili?). While I am against corruption of any sort, I am of the opinion that OBJ only gave a dog a bad name on other to kill it. There was more that meets the eye in that case, else why did OBJ had to use the military to remove the governor? The man's conviction was nothing else than the politics of the oil from the Niger Delta. Grating him pardon is not endorsing corruption but simply to make a strong political statement.

Mr.Apologist, I no wan buy your market, take it somewhere else. If you think you deserve to be down-trodden --- or that others deserve to be--- while some politicians feed fat, then I'll say youre wrong. So, if dignitaries are expected that means your President has to spend upwards of $30,000 a day OF THE PEOPLE'S MONEY to feed them? Everyday?! Are you serious?! And you think thats ethical? What is Aso Rock, a restaurant or a club? You dont treat every Tom, Diyyyck, and Harry to a Presidential State Dinner-- thats something thats supposed to be exclusive. Aso Rock is the home to the Head of the strongest black nation on earth and it should be treated with prestige. Its supposed to be straight-up business; in and out. You dont go there to hang out and chill and have all kinds of miscreants, political jobbers and militants lurking around and treating them to the finest caviars and champagne then bill the Nigerian people for your fun times when youre supposed to be working. Therefore, he does not need $30,000/day for "refreshments", or whatever the hell it is yall choose to excuse it as. Why cant money for his private meals (and that of his family) come from his pockets as is done all around the world?

Next, you said " As for citizens being hungry, I don't know where you are coming from but in my world, hunger is by choice of the individual ", I wont even waste time expatiating on this because if this is truly your mind-state then I really feel sorry for you--- and anyone close to you because that whole paragraph (notice I didnt quote the rest of your wicked sounding words) make you seem like a really heartless (and quite honestly, not very sensible) individual.

Then you try to excuse this pardon by comparing it to other evil actions by past Govts, which like this one, were done for no other reasons but to continue schemes meant to subjugate the Nigerian people and keep them in perpetual poverty.

Smh I'm done. You need to change your mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by tomakint: 8:42pm On May 25, 2013
phapi: U can't fight powers dat made u knight dat one thing Amechi is 4geting here,

2011 A.C.N never did as if dy knew whu Amechi was,PDP came up to rescue dis ungrateful man*AMECHI*whu rode on d bck of GEJ to d position he is presently occupying

EVEN DIZ NGF he chaired few yrs bck was master mined by GEJ, He was chosen un opposed by PDP to resist opposition cos of his profound affirmity wif GEJ whu thought he was a BROTHER

It still baffles mi to a large xtent Y it AMECHI whu will bite d fingers dat once feed him tommy- filled wif POLITCAL POWERS he is presently using to generate heat in d nation, he must knw something dat those seeming to be backing him will let him down when dy finally get what dy want*let him ask ELE RUFIA &Co* moreover he should look closely non of his southern brothers*GOVT*are wif him on dis mission impossible journey he is making

For how log will he wilder in diz uncertain wilderness of political unstable serenity

Tell them bro, too many babies in the house! The whole of 2014 is there for Jonathan to do his thing, the op is just Amaechi-obssessed!
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Alxmyr(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2013
kingoflag:

Mr.Apologist, I no wan buy your market, take it somewhere else. If you think you deserve to be down-trodden --- or that others deserve to be--- while some politicians feed fat, then I'll say youre wrong. So, if dignitaries are expected that means your President has to spend upwards of $30,000 a day OF THE PEOPLE'S MONEY to feed them? Everyday?! Are you serious?! And you think thats ethical? What is Aso Rock, a restaurant or a club? You dont treat every Tom, Diyyyck, and Harry to a Presidential State Dinner-- thats something thats supposed to be exclusive. Aso Rock is the home to the Head of the strongest black nation on earth and it should be treated with prestige. Its supposed to be straight-up business; in and out. You dont go there to hang out and chill and have all kinds of miscreants, political jobbers and militants lurking around and treating them to the finest caviars and champagne then bill the Nigerian people for your fun times when youre supposed to be working. Therefore, he does not need $30,000/day for "refreshments", or whatever the hell it is yall choose to excuse it as. Why cant money for his private meals (and that of his family) come from his pockets as is done all around the world?

Next, you said " As for citizens being hungry, I don't know where you are coming from but in my world, hunger is by choice of the individual ", I wont even waste time expatiating on this because if this is truly your mind-state then I really feel sorry for you--- and anyone close to you because that whole paragraph (notice I didnt quote the rest of your wicked sounding words) make you seem like a really heartless (and quite honestly, not very sensible) individual.

Then you try to excuse this pardon by comparing it to other evil actions by past Govts, which like this one, were done for no other reasons but to continue schemes meant to subjugate the Nigerian people and keep them in perpetual poverty.

Smh I'm done. You need to change your mentality.

I pity people around you.
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 25, 2013
Alxmyr:

I pity people around you.

Is there light in your neighborhood? I know this cop that'll slap you just for the fun of it if you dont give him a N20 bribe..... u want me to introduce you to him?

GTFOH , dunce.
Re: Who Is More Powerful Between Amaechi And Jonathan? by nuclearboy(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2013
phapi: U can't fight powers dat made u knight dat one thing Amechi is 4geting here,

On who's back did GEJ ride to become President? OBJ, and thousands of northern delegates who "allowed" him because they had an agreement power belonged to the north from 2007 - 2015 YET decided to give him one term!

How has he paid them back? Is it not via treachery and scheming for another term contrary to agreement?

Why can't we be honest?

You all applaud Jonathan for treachery yet deny Amaechi the same? Have you not heard that "what you sow is what you will reap"?

Look, there IS a God that see and judges and if Jonathan was treacherous, by treachery WILL HE TOO fall! That's wht you all miss in this unfolding drama - "those who live by the sword will die by the sword"

Na Bible talk am! The north is suffering today for their sins in the past! Your own turn will also come!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU President Buys Private Jet / The Two "Ngiges" (dr.chris Ngige And Chief Emeka Ngige)and The Anambra Deportees / Obasanjo&president Jonathan Had Breakfast Together In Kenya 3days Ago[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.