Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why Do You Buy ETISALAT And Why Are You Still Hooked With It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do You Buy ETISALAT And Why Are You Still Hooked With It? (566 Views)

2015 Latest And Fastest Free Browsing(airtel, Etisalat And MTN) / Make Free Call With Etisalat And Free Sms With Mtn And Glo.no Software,no Tweaks / Bold 5 9930.it Is Not Working With Etisalat And Glo Line But Mtn Only.pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Buy ETISALAT And Why Are You Still Hooked With It? by autofreak2020(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2013
Honestly, about 3 years ago i bought Etisalat line not because of anything but free data. Eti almost dominated the market by capturing the attention of students but somehow it is fast becoming my regular mobile number coz i 've been recieving many calls through it these days.
Call charges on this network is exorbitant, even the Easyflex tarriff plan has been a mess in the assss, it has never worked for any of my friends on campus. The advert of #300 for 25 minutes to any network is nothing but absolute SCAM. Notwithstanding, i still want una to share una experience with ETI with us, i mean stuffs like what motivated you to join Etisalat subscribers and what got you hooked to Etisalat as a network service provider here in Nigeria. Let be practical, buy #300 airtime on your Easyflex and check if it will last for15 minutes.
Re: Why Do You Buy ETISALAT And Why Are You Still Hooked With It? by Culbobby(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2013
I think eti has the most innovative hands working for them,they came,saw the market potentials and conquered with their 30% bonus on total amount recharged monthly,that alone lured subcribers to this freebie giving network,unknowingly for them that they would pay dearly at the long run. In conclusion,i would say etisalat has the most craziest,most expensive and most unstable tariffs in nigeria's telecom industry.
Re: Why Do You Buy ETISALAT And Why Are You Still Hooked With It? by amblors(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2013
Wht happened to easy life 2.0 abi na 3.0, the one with a daily charge of N5 and call rates of N12 to all networks.

The bis plan is much more efficient than MTN around me. That's my reason for joining and sticking
Re: Why Do You Buy ETISALAT And Why Are You Still Hooked With It? by MrsCork2(f): 11:59am On May 25, 2013
Useless network,I hate etisalat.
Re: Why Do You Buy ETISALAT And Why Are You Still Hooked With It? by FKO1(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2013
COS THEY HAVE THE FASTEST INTERNET CONNECTION IN MA AREA

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Attention Needed For A Bb Curve 4!!! / Htc / Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced Smartphone Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.