Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nigerians Blast El Rufai Over "My Daughter's Are Unemployed Speech" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast El Rufai Over "My Daughter's Are Unemployed Speech" (551 Views)

Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics / Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast El Rufai Over "My Daughter's Are Unemployed Speech" by Flirtyfemi: 9:01am On May 25, 2013
Former Federal Capital Territory minister, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, on Thursday bemoaned the spate of unemployment in the country, saying despite his connections, he had yet to secure jobs for his two daughters, who are both holders of Masters Degrees.
"Forty-two per cent of Nigerian youths are unemployed. I have two daughters with Masters Degrees and they are unemployed. They have been at home for more than a year and I cannot get a job for them." he said.
Apparently, the speech did not go down well with some if not all Nigerians, yeah I read through all the hate comments on the major sites that published the post. Here are some of the reactions via comments on blogs/sites to the issue...let's see if you agree with them...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/nigerians-blast-el-rufai-over-my.html?

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal Parts Ways With Manager, Sunday Are / I Would Have Being Married If Mohits Had Not Broken Up-D'banj / You Won't Believe What Aspiring Nigerian Footballers And Students Go Through In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.