Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Would Have Being Married If Mohits Had Not Broken Up-D'banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Have Being Married If Mohits Had Not Broken Up-D'banj (551 Views)

Flavour Denies Being Married To Sandra Okagbue / Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week / Mohits Destroyed My Wedding Plan – D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Being Married If Mohits Had Not Broken Up-D'banj by aburo7: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
In an interview with PM news,D'banj spoke about his up coming album and how his break up with Don Jazzy has shelved his marriage plans.

Here is an excerpt from the interview;

When are you going to get married and have kids?
“To tell you the truth, I would have been married if Mo’Hits had not broken up. The crisis really affected me and I had to start so many things afresh. Just like my mentor 2Face Idibia, I will be married and have my own kids one day.”
How much do you miss Don Jazzy?
“I really miss Don Jazzy and I miss the whole Mo’Hits crew. But are we talking about the engine or about the whole car?”
I can only imagine how many more questions these answers open up. Who was D’Banj planning to marry? Is he speaking hypothetically that he believes he would have been more comfortable with his music grind and would have settled down by now? Does this mean that he believes he would have been more successful if Mo’Hits survived?

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/i-would-have-being-married-if-mohits.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies Few Days To His Retirement After Serving For 35years / Secrets Of Our 65-year-old Marriage – Nonagenarian Couple / Is It Part Of Their Job Description?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.