Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173124 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
ochongonoko: A quick recap to the shoutout I gave.. Enjoy

My darling mua! The sugar in my tea, the salt in stew....So fortunate to have U on dis thread....tanx wanna give u kisses but don't kw where to land them on U

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
ozodigboo: Those who made heaven [ excluding those whose spaces were booked for, and those who appeared twice ].
From 1st to last. . . .

1. SA Girl 3.20pm
2. kslib 3.20pm
3. Sexytabhi 3.20pm
4. click2cbn 3.20pm
5. phurlbaby 3.20pm
6. Audio Rage3.20pm
7. v24m 3.20pm
8. bigmom 3.20pm
9. miss rosa 3.20pm
10.jmaine 3.20pm
11.ochongonoko3.20pm
12.josydaky 3.20pm
13.ekiseme 3.20pm
14.Belovedd 3.20pm
15.chriskwaku 3.20pm
16.Pamperme 3.20pm
17.GARBTY 3.20pm
18. Belmot 3.20pm
19. languys69 3.20pm
20. krasid 3.20pm
21.StateofMind 3.20pm
22.IyawoTM 3.21PM
23.mevems 3.21pm
24.olegunner 3.21pm
25.lizfab 3.21pm
26.tuktudicko 3.21pm
27.OZODIGBOO 3.21pm

** the race for heaven is but for the swift and strong in spirit**

THE KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE, AND ONLY THE VIOLENT, TAKETH IT BY FORCE.

Yeah, I sneaked in grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
sholay2011:
Lolz. ..abeg no vex. grin But she made a very good use of it. Just tell her to include ur name wink grin

lmao.. He doesnt know @SOM.. Her ways are sheer brilliance!!!

She waits silently(without acting like she's intrested in commenting) like a lion keeping tabs on his prey, when they prey is in a close range(a page from the main page), he(@som) attack(comment) gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
BizBloke:

Thanks o. This thing dey pain me sha.

take heart man grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
ella.b:

oneal is just an idi.ot.
read d WA Part I was pissed.

Very sad to read something like that. The dude is making me hate South Africa n Bots.
This is just too much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
mykali:

No mind me. I was using my free browsing instead of me to switch to the real vpn which is faster.

Thanks for the mention sha. Maybe I can leave Cleo for you because of it. grin

leave cleo for me? cheesy.. In short, no worry, any future special page, your name must appear there grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
[b] I have good news for those who missed page 1111...
Those who also missed page 1000th shouldnt worry...
Those who missed both shouldnt worry themselves....
Here is the good news:::
There is a page that we havent reached that is special.. That page dusts both 1000 and 1111 put together..
Inshort,if you made page 1000 or 1111 and miss that page,you are finished...
The page only comes once in a lifetime..
The page even has its symbolic relevance to religion,astrology and life itself..
Many people dread that page cos its a mystery.. **in sulus voice,it is deeeeeep**
Many people call it the hour when he will come knocking at you door like a thief in the night...
I know you must be smiling right nw and feeling happy so lemme just go straight to the point...
Jesus had how many disciples? ******
How many months do we have in a year?
How many tribes of israel are there?***
I can go ahead and rant all day,but ladies and gentlemen,that page is the issh..

Ladies and gentlemen,page 12:12 is the page to be..
Ladies and gentlemen,page 12:12 is THE CHASE....
See you there!!!
What we have been doing concerning 1000 and 1111 is just a childs play..
Trust me,the journey to reach page 12:12 will be ruthless,its only for the brave of hearts...
Ladies and gentlemen,The Chase has just begun!!!
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
sajbabs: I feel like shooting most of yall mahn..

of all people: OCHON,,IYAWOTM & GOD_OF_MUSIC, UNa no fit holla me abi too badt...

recheck bro.. Sorry for not remembering earlier wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
mykali:

Fam... It happened like "feem treek"
Sorry it happens like that sometimes,your name still appeared wink
Anyways u dint answer d question I asked.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
dmalam: IF BY 7PM MY NAME NO APPEAR ON PAGE 1111,I SHAL HIDE OL D POST ON DT PAGE,,,,,,,

DAMN!! , I CANT BELIV MY FRNDS FRGOT TO WRITE MY NAME ON DT PAGE,,,,(NW I KNW WHO MY FWENDS ARE)

lmao... Abeg, no vex, lemme modify mine biko grin..you sound like @lucifer grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lwkmd... E don do ochon..I don't have strength to laugh anymore... This is just crazy mehn..

i'm stopping..this stuff is too funny to be real.. I love NL grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
kslib, I see you bro..thanks for the mention. For the first time, you beat me in the battle of the fastest internet connection...lol

Vision 1212, 1234 etc shall not pass me by...I must be there by force, by fire...even if na to bend time.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib: YESSSSSSS!!!!! I MADE IT AGAIN...
Let me also acknowledge my fellow warriors who are also on this page as i type....
@ella.b
@safarigirl
@hiteelong
@cest'moi
@itsmodella
@spade
@THE AMAKA
@tee waii
@god_of_music
@dominique
@mykali
@russelo
@Agbgift
@Sajbabs
@Wildchild
@BizBloke
@Olegunner
@Omonime
@fashrola
@Yinkade
@Tuso

tnx mucho.u are a darln.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmao! This is hilarious.

@jmaine came to reap where he did not sow.

@jmaine even booked a space with ' d'...lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib: YESSSSSSS!!!!! I MADE IT AGAIN...
Let me also acknowledge my fellow warriors who are also on this page as i type....
@ella.b
@safarigirl
@hiteelong
@cest'moi
@itsmodella
@spade
@THE AMAKA
@tee waii
@god_of_music
@dominique
@mykali
@russelo
@Agbgift
@Sajbabs
@Wildchild
@BizBloke
@Olegunner
@Omonime
@fashrola
@Yinkade
[b]@Tuso

[/b]

Nigga I just saw u added my name...Akpe naw sia..medawase cool cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
ochongonoko:

take heart man grin

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tuso:

Thanks to u and State of Mind I could've been there..how can u guys be so wicked

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib: [b] I have good news for those who missed page 1111...
There is a page that we havent reached that is special.. That page dusts both 1000 and 1111 put together..
The page even has its symbolic relevance to religion,astrology and life itself..
Many people dread that page cos its a mystery.. **in sulus voice,it is deeeeeep**
Many people call it the hour when he will come knocking at you door like a thief in the night...
I know you must be smiling right nw and feeling happy so lemme just go straight to the point...
I can go ahead and rant all day,but ladies and gentlemen,that page is the issh..

See you there!!!
[/b]
I don' see anything special about that page......

But I will be there.grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Can u imagine no 1 campaigner....hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
feminine A: I didn't see my name o. Klibs and others who made. Pg 1111. So unfair!

have added you wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013

See you there!!!
[/b]

12:12. Yay!

But guy, you wan spoil my eyes ni? Warris dis tomato paste colour?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
So sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib: @Ostrich,so na only me and you make both 1000 and 1111!!!!

nah, you forgot @SOM...silent but wise.. I knew she wont miss it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2013

See you there!!!
What we have been doing concerning 1000 and 1111 is just a childs play..
Trust me,the journey to reach page 12:12 will be ruthless,its only for the brave of hearts...
Ladies and gentlemen,The Chase has just begun!!!
[/b]
This should be in IK's voice when he is about to evict a housemate. Have you considered a career in show anchoring?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
So sad...at least i made 1000,console myself
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
ItsModella: kslib, I see you bro..thanks for the mention. For the first time, you beat me in the battle of the fastest internet connection...lol

Vision 1212, 1234 etc shall not pass me by...I must be there by force, by fire...even if na to bend time.

Y you no grin again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Bleep u ba3!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
ochongonoko:

lmao... Abeg, no vex, lemme modify mine biko grin..you sound like @lucifer grin

Lmao. Serial killer liker
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
@Feminine A, you were there o! Pg 1111
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
sajbabs: This is d most painful part of my day... missed pg 1000 n now 1111 ... This is so unfair...

*faints* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ok, on a more serious note, these visions are starting to get boring tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1ndidi2(f): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
embarassedYa know I was actually in d bathroom having a quick shower wen somthing told me, ndidi, refresh ur page..

Lo nd bhold it was on page 1109 grin I was happy and beatfm started playing mujo by iyanya nd jimmy jatt!! With soap suds I started mujoing in azonto in d bathroom....mujo mujooo.. (Current banger song now)Like a mumu..

Next thing I refreshed, page 1112 shocked it was like a movie... I was flabbergasted

Painful much. lipsrsealed

I need compensation:ocho,kslib..prizzz do somtyn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.