Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2161750 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 4:16pm On May 25, 2013
Big Brother: The Chase kicks off on 26 May(tomorrow) 19:00 CAT on AfricaMagic Entertainment and a variety of other channels across DStv and on DStv Mobile.

The eighth season of the hit reality TV show will be screened live 24/7 for 91 days on DStv channels 197 and 198 and highlight packages will also be screened on three other DStv channels.

So here we go,there will be 14 countries with 2 housemates each making it a total of 28 housemates to battle it out for 91 days.....if you're ready and cant wait,oya LIKE this post and lets get the show started already grin grin grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2013
I can't wait for it to kick off tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by daroz(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2013
How can i activate my decorder so i can view it? They seem to have been advertising it for some time, but makr una no mind me, i no store am for brain.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kkkp: 7:14pm On May 25, 2013
Aha! As e dey hot!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 7:42pm On May 25, 2013
Afam4eva: I can't wait for it to kick off tomorrow.
same here,6 pm naija time

daroz: How can i activate my decorder so i can view it? They seem to have been advertising it for some time, but makr una no mind me, i no store am for brain.
call their customer care or hit them up on facebook "dstv nigeria"

kkkp: Aha! As e dey hot!
shey you get grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2013
first 10 digits of ur decoder nd YES to 330333

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:28am On May 26, 2013
So today is the d-day,pls kip me updated,iv bin on d access bouquet,cos iv nt been around to fully utilize d oda options,now I'll av to wait til d2nd wk in june to upgrade cry cry,I'm so vexed,whoz representing Naija?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:48am On May 26, 2013
tjskii: So today is the d-day,pls kip me updated,iv bin on d access bouquet,cos iv nt been around to fully utilize d oda options,now I'll av to wait til d2nd wk in june to upgrade cry cry,I'm so vexed,whoz representing Naija?
okay....just keep following from 6pm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:00am On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva: I can't wait for it to kick off tomorrow.

Man of the 80's, you sef wan watch bigbrother grin grin

@Op, I have been looking forward to this day mehn..I can't wait!

@tjskii, bba7 thread starter grin, I see you. You'll get to watch the highlights on afmag\afmov till you subscribe for the other package.

*follows thread*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alheriTOJ(f): 11:37am On May 26, 2013
Hey guys, so I'm trying to activate the big brother channel via sms and it's not going thru, HELP!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:34pm On May 26, 2013
StateOfMind:

Man of the 80's, you sef wan watch bigbrother grin grin

@Op, I have been looking forward to this day mehn..I can't wait!

@tjskii, bba7 thread starter grin, I see you. You'll get to watch the highlights on afmag\afmov till you subscribe for the other package.

*follows thread*
afam neva too old like dat nah grin grin grin
5hrs 24 minutes to go
alheriTOJ: Hey guys, so I'm trying to activate the big brother channel via sms and it's not going thru, HELP!!!
call the customer care line while you are on channel 198
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PatKing(f): 12:38pm On May 26, 2013
if you subscribed last year, you don't need to subscribe again, but opt out by sending NO and the first 10 digits to 330333.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:43pm On May 26, 2013
The clock’s ticking, your pulse is racing, you’re preparing for the launch of Big Brother Africa 8.

It’s easy enough to turn on your TV, but did you know that if you point your browser to www.BigBrotherAfrica.com at 19:00 CAT on Sunday 26 May you can watch the live show launch on your PC?

Yes, in awesome Big Brother Africa style, the opening show will be streamed live to audiences across Africa on the Big Brother website.

So surround yourself with family and friends, allow them to take charge of the TV remote and tune in to the first crucial minutes of BBA 8 on your desktop. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:44pm On May 26, 2013
PatKing: if you subscribed last year, you don't need to subscribe again, but opt out by sending NO and the first 10 digits to 330333.
well im not too sure about this cos i subscribed last year and had to do it again this year
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Rowybest(f): 4:26pm On May 26, 2013
tjskii: So today is the d-day,pls kip me updated,iv bin on d access bouquet,cos iv nt been around to fully utilize d oda options,now I'll av to wait til d2nd wk in june to upgrade cry cry,I'm so vexed,whoz representing Naija?

Tonto Dike and Jim Iyke

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2013
Great!

Its going to conincide with Roland Garros and some other major sports competions. Tho' most BBA fans are unlikely fans of sports...tennis and golf for that matter.

Bring them on! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2013

This was my response to similar question in another therad:

"Just like Genevive, D'banj, Tuface and Don Jazzy,.....Banky and Naeto are almost a brands in their own rights.

BBA is mainly for up coming or struggling artists who need international exposure and money to kick off. The afforementioned already have most part of it.

Lynxx, Iyanya, D'prince, Tiwa, Omawunmi, Chidimma and Tonto can do well in BBA.

We should also note that reality shows like this requires folks who are very intelligent and have good communication skills.

Its not all about making noise and being unnecessarily hyper active!"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2013
Nuzo':

This was my response to similar question in another therad:

"Just like Genevive, D'banj, Tuface and Don Jazzy,.....Banky and Naeto are almost a brands in their own rights.

BBA is mainly for up coming or struggling artists who need international exposure and money to kick off. The afforementioned already have most part of it.

Lynxx, Iyanya, D'prince, Tiwa, Omawunmi, Chidimma and Tonto can do well in BBA.

We should also note that reality shows like this requires folks who are very intelligent and have good communication skills.

Its not all about making noise and being unnecessarily hyper active!"
Are you insinuating that the second list that has Iyanya and Omawunmi are less stars than the first list?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you insinuating that the second list that has Iyanya and Omawunmi are less stars than the first list?

Yes sir!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2013
Nuzo':

Yes sir!
Apart from Genevieve, Tuface, D'Banj and Don Jazzy, Omawunmi and Inyanya are bigger than other you listed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by gbolalekan(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2013
Pls can anyone confirm if †ђe channels (198 and 197) are opened because mine Is not and i had already sent †ђe First 10 digits of my decoder nd YES to 30333
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:57pm On May 26, 2013
Few seconds to go grin grin grin

@gbola, yes, both channels are on now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by cuteprinz(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2013
It's on right now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by cuteprinz(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2013

U can enjoy the first episode by 6pm Nigerian time, LIVE on AFMAG WORLD, Channel 155!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
Apart from Genevieve, Tuface, D'Banj and Don Jazzy, Omawunmi and Inyanya are bigger than other you listed.

Iyanya and Omawunmi is bigger than Banky and Naeto C? Unbelievable! shocked

Remember, we are not discussing talent but the popularity, staying power, money and continental acceptability. All these form the brands Banky and Naeto C have become.

Hence, Banky and Naeto will have more to lose while Iynya and Omawunmi would have more to gain should they go for BBA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bebe4u(f): 6:04pm On May 26, 2013
Here we go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2013
Mafikizolo killed the show with their new record.

Grand entry by IK by the way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:09pm On May 26, 2013
Goldie's moments... cry cry cry ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:11pm On May 26, 2013
Can someone post a link to watch it online please?

Thank You
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2013
gbolalekan: Pls can anyone confirm if †ђe channels (198 and 197) are opened because mine Is not and i had already sent †ђe First 10 digits of my decoder nd YES to 30333

Me too! angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yasmeena(f): 6:11pm On May 26, 2013
Yea.. I appreciate dat Goldie was acknowledged. Let d game begin! I.K looking as cute as usual.. So excited!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yasmeena(f): 6:14pm On May 26, 2013
Nuzo':

Me too! angry angry
I had d same problem.. Watching on Africa Magic. Wud go 2 d DSTV office 2moro..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.