Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171281 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:16am On Aug 08, 2013
"ELIKEM SNATCHES DILLISH FROM MELVIN"...that is what sme jobless pple hving been spreading around,after trying to ruin melvin nd maria,they want to ruin elikem nd pokello's relationship... relationship...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:28am On Aug 08, 2013
Barka D'Sallah to our muslim brothers and sisters here..have a wonderful day and abeg if meat dey your house make una invite me as long as you dey anywhere for Lagos grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:48am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:19am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

I hope you actualise your dream cool

Marrying from imo state?, to be honest, it has been on my mind for a long time now. Their ladies are jaw dropping. No wonder FLAVOUR sang "ukwu nwanyi owerri" grin. I aint even perturbed by the much rumoured about "exhorbitant bride price". I'm keeping my fingers crossed, let's see what the future holds wink.

Lol, I don't think naija weeds has got any african touch(maybe i'm wrong cuz I don't smoke it), I just think it's a matter of resolution or individuality. Some do smoke it once in a blue moon, while some take it as a daily meal.

Ah Ocho look no further am from Imo State grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child: Barka D'Sallah to our muslim brothers and sisters here..have a wonderful day and abeg if meat dey your house make una invite me as long as you dey anywhere for Lagos grin grin grin
COME OVER TO KANO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:49am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. No wonder he wants me to get banned grin

The marriage ceremony went smoothly, I chop sotey to enter bus go home tire me grin. The housemates no chop like me. Had to take some meat home which I'll feast on this morning grin

Wishing the a better day ahead as you wake up from your sleep.

Lmao. You like food pass Melvin and Angelo then. Hehehe. Make your belle no burst and your teeth, make ein no pain you o.

Thanks. Pray you a productive day, too. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:51am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Na international name grintongue

Na lie. Na from one Igbo literature you get the name from.

The name of the book is: 'Nwata bulie nna ya elu'. Better no deny am o. grin Shalom!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:52am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child:

as in!!! i just love his replies,the guy no send anyone of them,i go like meet am sef but i dey fear grin grin

True talk.

Lol. Wetin you dey fear na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:53am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

It took place in imo state. My day was boring as usual, which made me agree to go for the trad wedding. The trad wedding was fun. As SPECIAL guest, we're treated to arrays of local dishes before the normal time for eating. the village elders during the ceremony, nearly fought(heard it's money ish). I had fun and ate some more. Checked out some villa chicks(seems I'm gonna go on a "wifey" search in villas nationwide grin ). Came back this night to meet elikem advicing melvin and benangelo having their lil issues sorted out.

How was yours?. Hope you're rationing your blunts wisely?. Don't want you running out of it when you need it the most tonguegrin. Before I forgot, how is your husby, Mr kwame cheesy

Jeez. Ostrich! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:02am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko: Heheheheh.. Can't wait for today's back and forth between @fork addict and the REST gringrin. I've got to keep my phone battery charged grin

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib:
what da fuq ?
So you still even get mouth dey talk shey?
Better behave urself and modify that rubbish...
See this guy oo! E don do for you oo! Just bcoz you were unbanned doesn't mean you will start confusing people!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2013
The Nigeria Police Force has identified a list
of hot spots for ritual killings in Nigeria and
have advised to avoid these areas. The
following places listed below have been
identified as high risk areas for ritual killings:
1. Ota, Ogun State
2. Lambe, Ogun State
3. Ikorodu,Lagos State
4. Mowe, Ogun State
5. The Bridge linking Abiola Garden with
Otedola Estate, Lagos
6. Isheri Olowo-Ira under Bridge, Lagos
7. Toyota Bus Stop on Apapa/Oshodi
Expressway, Lagos (Clifford Oji’s former
location)
8. Waterfront River Niger area Of Onitsha,
Anambra State
9. Isiala-Ngwa, Abia state
10, Igwurita, Muruokoro, Port Harcourt,
Rivers state
11. Ilorin-Oro Road, Kwara state
12. Lokoja-Abuja Expressway, Kogi state
13. Kaduna Eastern By-Pass, Kaduna state
14. The Bank of River Kaduna, Kaduna state
15. Kaduna/Abuja Expressway, Kaduna state
16. Abuja Motor Park, Kaduna
17. Kawo Motor Park, Kaduna
18. The Railway tracks, Kaduna
If you find yourself in any criminal,
call any of the emergency numbers below if
it is safe to do so:
767 or 112
Police control room 1 – 07055350249 and
RRS control room 2, Alausa – 08065154338
and 07055462708
Security Unit
#STOLEN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib: @god of idiiots,shey you dey try me abi?
Nigga,trust me,u dont wanna dare me... Imma use snippets to track all ur online records and activity till i trace you physically and harm you... Trust me,you dont wanna be a victim of something bad cos of some online foolishness.. Dont say i didnt warn you.. You dont know the person behind the username kslib,i am warning you.. I dont joke with someone impersonating me,i dont take it as a joke no matter how funny it may sound...
If you think i'm bluffing or just giving an empty threat,then i'm begging you to please continue doing it.. By the time i teach you lesson,you will live the rest of your life in regret,I SWEAR..
PLs,i wanna apologize to the viewers who might find my choice of words very disturbing,but this IMPERSONATION nonsense has affected someone very close to me in a negative way..
IT happened online but it ******************.. I dont wanna give too much details but the bottom line is that i dont find it funny.. Hope u guys understand me..

I am seriously warning you for the very last time...I swear,i will fuuuck you up if you dare me..
Be careful...
Shhhhhhhhhh!! STFU!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2013
Agbgift: Elekim is jst a sissy. His plan against melvin will fail.
True and then he goes its a joke. He keeps finding ways to involve Melvin whenever the girls are accusig him of smth or he goes Melvin is Mr goody goody..or he is rich or spoilt etc..Maybe he thinks Melvin will die if he gets closer to Dillish but nah bros no send. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 08, 2013
**Modified**

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Dannyxy: "ELIKEM SNATCHES DILLISH FROM MELVIN"...that is what sme jobless pple hving been spreading around,after trying to ruin melvin nd maria,they want to ruin elikem nd pokello's relationship... relationship...
LMAO..but if u really notice u will see that oga Elikem makes sure he is super close to Dillish and its so obvious, it made a headline on the BBA website. Na true somehow oo...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl: @forkaddict

I wasn't the one that came here and wrote on the similarities between Melvin and Oneal. You did!

I only tried to show you how senseless that post was.

If you like you can call him "pastor melvin" or "saint melvin", no one is stopping you. My own is that you should stop coming here with your analysis without even knowing the reason behind anything.
Thank you!
In order for you to judge the housemates you must watch the show.

You don't even watch, all your updates are from NL..yet u come here to argue about things you don't know 1st hand. Or do u think the daily highlights covers the whole show for a day?
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2013
tosincci:

B4 i head to bed, wats d meaning if dat name and frm wat 9ja state.
Thanks in advance. Takia
it means TROUBLEMAKER
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child:

as in!!! i just love his replies,the guy no send anyone of them,i go like meet am sef but i dey fear grin grin

Lol. Why you dey fear? I no be monster na. Actually, I intending meeting a few posters on this thread one on one before the end of the year sha. But you know how paranoid some Nairalanders can be. Particularly the female folks. But the first and perhaps the only requirement is for the Nairalander to be resident in Lagos. Anywhere in Lag will do. Please watch out for my PM guys
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2013
tellitlikeitis: LMAO..but if u really notice u will see that oga Elikem makes sure he is super close to Dillish and its so obvious, it made a headline on the BBA website. Na true somehow oo...lol
the person writting on the bba website is also jobless...how will they write such nonsense?it's nt even up to 24hours,it's either they lack what to write about or the "writer" jst hates pokello nd wants to give her H.BP...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2013
Yep. Barka da sallah to our muslim readers and analysts. May we celebrate many more sallahs in good health Insha Allah.

Please around what time should I look out for the diary sessions? Nigerian time please. Don't wanna miss it for anything particularly that of Pastor Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I'm not gonna lie, i heard Naija weed is STRONG. I am scared to try it sha. I don't wanna be high for three days. Lol
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!! BEVERLIES!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2013
Barka da sallah to all our Muslim brother & sister.

Spend the public holiday wisely & remember the poor & needing as u gyraite.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2013
Tuso:

No wonder they r saying ur posts r dumb n disappointing...how can u wait just 2 laff at sum1's sleeping disorder..*smh*...ur posts r dumb indeed

And your posts are the most intelligent on here right? You know the deal right? I got beef with Melvins game and his extremists on nairaland. So any fork ups on his part is fair game for me. So Mr Wisest, can you just get that straight into your thick skull?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2013
Lobeez:
Hmmm! weed talk, strength of weed varies from place to place depending on so many factors; you just have to have the right source.

But you gotta be careful cos some guys will add stuffs to their weed just to increase the concentration of cannabinoids in it; in the end the natural kush effect is replaced.

wasnt surprised t hear that Bev takes the kush... no wonder that girl is smart grin some deep thinking thingz

You are right about some people adding stuff to their weed. I personally knows someone that does that, it can be harmful at times.

Regarding the strength of weed. One thing I can say for sure is that Nigerian weed is generally stronger than American weed. I've had both, and the difference is as clear as day.

I'll disagree with you that weed makes a person smarter, it definitely does not. It makes you relax, numbs you a bit, it just takes you to your own world basically.

For the record. I no longer smoke cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2013
Pls what is happening in house?...i read that "melvin is super quiet" this mrning(according to them he is missing dillish)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Goodmorning peeps.

Just coming from twitter and I observed that Dillish lovers are reducing, they are moving towards Cleo, even me 2.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2013
Dannyxy: Pls what is happening in house?...i read that "melvin is super quiet" this mrning(according to them he is missing dillish)
Don't worry Mel will come back with full force, trust me. I love that guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2013
fork adict: Yep. Barka da sallah to our muslim readers and analysts. May we celebrate many more sallahs in good health Insha Allah.

Please around what time should I look out for the diary sessions? Nigerian time please. Don't wanna miss it for anything particularly that of Pastor Melvin

No particular time. You might need to stick around your tv from about 12 or so through 3pm.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2013
Tuso:

Dats becos he always like 2 say negative things abt pple...I don'f feel sorry 4 him..he is not being real

Lol. Like I need you to feel sorry for me? Seriously dude?

Please if we have any psychiatrist in the house (it doesn't matter if you are competent or not), this guy is in urgent need of a psychiatric evaluation. He is hallucinating...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2013
Why is everybody dulling?? Seems like its time for me to unfollow this thread!! Its getting TOO boring..........Eisssh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2013
Dannyxy: Pls what is happening in house?...i read that "melvin is super quiet" this mrning(according to them he is missing dillish)
no he told dillish dat he doesnt wanna loose a friend come sunday which is her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.