Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173121 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
The HMs are about to watch a documentary. Ok, time to log off, this documentary might bore the fucckk outta me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
sholay2011:
"Off heart" is not in my dictionary. Is it in yours?
YES!!!
I will repeat it 'Melvin did his speech off heart"..
If na the 'BY' dey itch you,den scratch am well well...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Good work beverly..am impressed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hey guys..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
Documentary on colonialism !!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Make camera man show me the documentary too nah!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib:
YES!!!
I will repeat it 'Melvin did his speech off heart"..
If na the 'BY' dey itch you,den scratch am well well...
Stop sounding silly. I asked a question and you are already feeling like what? undecided

"Off heart" is not in my dictionary. The correct thing is "by heart". I am not out to discredit you but some ppl may have taken your answer hook, line and seaweed. No one is above mistake/correction.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
The woman in the documentary is talking about how her mom warned her about collecting firewood from a fig tree!!
I never knew fig trees once grew in africa..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1ndidi2(f): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
If u want to remove ur wrinkles,Pimples, Facial Marks and other signs of skin ageing, Try.. . . . . . . "Adobe Photoshop

I need a like, liker*

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib: Make camera man show me the documentary too nah!!
Me I tire ohhh....showin us housemates eating popcorn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
My great great great grandfather Mr Fox Bafia, told me the story of how the lions tried to colonize the Fox but the Fox came together and fought the Lions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Big brother let's see a bit of the documantary now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
If say Melvin F up that speech ehh...all the people wey don dey talk say the guy na dunce wey lack content for don come back to life by now.

Hm's did well sha..esp Melvin, bimp and Angelo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
sholay2011:
Stop sounding silly. I asked a question and you are already feeling like what? undecided

"Off heart" is not in my dictionary. The correct thing is "by heart". I am not out to discredit you but some ppl may have taken your answer hook, line and seaweed. No one is above mistake/correction.
I never said 'i am above correction' but i never take correction from arrogant pricks.. He replied me by laughing ..
Back to you,why didnt you correct me by just posting the correct thing? But instead went ahead to ask if its in my dictionary..
Well, i have answered your question,, Yes,its in my dictionary...
I will ignore the me sounding silly part!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ayobarmy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hi abosede can we hook up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
This camera man sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
I no know why,but bev lipstick dey always dey one kain....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
chrisdestiny:

Nah. They will do dt 2mao mornin

Thank you, I haven't been watching all day and squeezed time out of my busy schedule today to watch their presentation only to see this...I was also wondering why they took so long, and why cleo would decide to read a 30sec 'campaign' from the book. I'm really interested in the 30sec clip. Do you know the exact time tomorrow please, Anybody?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Elikem looks lik he is bored cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib:
I never said 'i am above correction' but i never take correction from arrogant pricks.. He replied me by laughing ..
Back to you,why didnt you correct me by just posting the correct thing? But instead went ahead to ask if its in my dictionary..
Well, i have answered your question,, Yes,its in my dictionary...
I will ignore the me sounding silly part!!
Is this the Kslib that has been updating? undecided No, I don't believe it. He is way smarter than this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Happy Salla 2 me n all my abokis..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
OMO this woman wey dey talk also get the natasha syndrome... Her pronunciation of R and L....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Good evening to all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib: I no know why,but bev lipstick dey always dey one kain....
U think its easy to have sexy kpomo lips?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
Aboki4inside:
U think its easy to have sexy kpomo lips?
LOL... But her lipstick dey always look jaga jaga and out of place when she uses any colour that aint red.. Maybe its cos she's dark skin...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
StateOfMind:

Thank you, I haven't been watching all day and squeezed time out of my busy schedule today to watch their presentation only to see this...I was also wondering why they took so long, and why cleo would decide to read a 30sec 'campaign' from the book. I'm really interested in the 30sec clip. Do you know the exact time tomorrow please, Anybody?
Nah. Wen biggie brought d brief dis evenin arnd 4pm dt dey ll b givin a 5mins speech 4 deir presentationdey wher confused cos dey tot it ll b d 30sec video stuf so bev went 4 clarification in d dairy rum, came out n tld dem dt it will b 2moa mornin(no tym yet dt I knw of-answa 2 ur question)...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
1ndidi2: If u want to remove ur wrinkles,Pimples, Facial Marks and other signs of skin ageing, Try.. . . . . . . "Adobe Photoshop

I need a like, liker*

LMFAO! Gaussian Blur effect for life! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Well thanks for explaining your opinion, but you know it's different strokes for different folks.
Even though Selly didn't necessarily have a clean game, I look for BALANCE, which is the main reason why I didn't include Beverly's name.

Also when you mentioned how the show used to be about analyzing different personalities under one roof before it turn into something else, I'm sure it used to be that way.
The organizers, however, seem to have taken a different route to generate more money for their pockets. Why else does it seem like more people are being picked based on their looks but not how "in depth" their personalities are? (With an exception of a few, I.E Fatima)
I also read (on this thread) that Biggie used to give the housemates more challenging and thought-provoking tasks to do(weekly task, HOH task, etc), but nowadays a lot of the tasks are no-brainer. Correct me if I'm wrong, I only started watching from BBA6.

I think the thing with bba is that it has become almost like Nigerian politics.
Most of the people that came in this year are people that have a link or connection with the management. Melvin - Uti, Bimp - Hanni, Bev - Denrele, Cleo is in a dstv advert...e.t.c
But I do think they were chosen based on their professions and personalities. This years bba is full of musicians, actors, and entertainers.

Most of the bba housemates have been good looking so I won't say they started picking good looking people this season. Besides we had people like fatima, Natasha, sulu e.t.c so it wasn't exactly a beauty pageant.

As regards the task I think it can be attributed to things like new management, staff e.t.c
Or it can be attributed to the theme of the show. When u watch most of the adverts for bba the chase there's a lot of action involved. Their tasks are similar. Although the 1st task Melvin won was a brainer were they were asked to count the number of balls in a glass case. But most of the tasks this year are sporty, athletic and sometimes tests strength and endurance.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib:
LOL... But her lipstick dey always look jaga jaga and out of place when she uses any colour that aint red.. Maybe its cos she's dark skin...
na cigar

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Didn't watch their presentation but was happy bcause they won their task.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
chrisdestiny:
Nah. Wen biggie brought d brief dis evenin arnd 4pm dt dey ll b givin a 5mins speech 4 deir presentationdey wher confused cos dey tot it ll b d 30sec video stuf so bev went 4 clarification in d dairy rum, came out n tld dem dt it will b 2moa mornin(no tym yet dt I knw of-answa 2 ur question)...

Okay, thanks, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
1ndidi2: If u want to remove ur wrinkles,Pimples, Facial Marks and other signs of skin ageing, Try.. . . . . . . "Adobe Photoshop

I need a like, liker*
i dae mad? Teach me 1st.. Am stil a learner..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.