Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171237 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
You started well but your ending no good at all.
I will not defend my self again. But If you think that I have been welcomed before, you know what you should do? Make you go hug transformer when the thing dey wet jare. Abeg watch Big Brother and be posting what is going on there. I don give you assignment and make sure you do am well Mr Monika.
tuktudicko: NkemOkpara welicum 2 NL.....
We one family here even wit our different continents, tribes, religions, arguements, sarcasms n what nots.....

Welcum 2 NL that's if u v not been welcomed b4 *double meaning*grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Welcome to our lovely thread @NkemOkpara, you'll sure love it here (that's if you have a thick skin o). Moniker is another term for username (we sometimes use 'handle' too). As a Melvin fan, I'll suggest you avoid the likes of 'fork addict' except you love to engage in lenghty e-fights wink.

How do watch the show all the way from Canada btw?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Thanks, I follow it online at http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/ and I also check out people's comment on twitter. That was why I registered with NL so know what Dillish said about Melvin.
dominique: Welcome to our lovely thread @NkemOkpara, you'll sure love it here (that's if you have a thick skin o). Moniker is another term for username (we sometimes use 'handle' too). As a Melvin fan, I'll suggest you avoid the likes of 'fork addict' except you love to engage in lenghty e-fights wink.

How do watch the show all the way from Canada btw?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
I think this year bba has drawn alot of outsiders toward Nairaland.

English is not my fav language, pidgin is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
And why does Elikem always want to compete with melvin in everything! Why should he ask to blow dat stuff from the police and says he is a competition! Wmelvin just said he is in no competition with anybody! Na wa for this Elikem sef!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: Thanks, I follow it online at http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/ and I also check out people's comment on twitter. That was why I registered with NL so know what Dillish said about Melvin.

That's how the likes of TheAmaka follow it too. Nothing beats watching it live tho. Some of the content writers are quite biased. Abeg vote well well from your end o. We really need the RoA votes smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: My dear,

My name is not Monica. My name is Nkem Okpara from Calgary Alberta. So please don't accuse me of something I know nothing about. I just spoke my mind.

Thanks,

Lwkmd! This pesin na real Novice oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
meggy 11:

Funny, you replied me almost three hours ago and u expect me to respond asap? Like seriously?............. You think I am as jobless as u are? FYI, I am not a Dillish/Mellish fan. I have never voted for her or even campaigned for her. I insist that as long as u re a Nigerian, we've all been punked cos 9ja vote as been going her way.
Now do u have to rant and throw tantrums to pass an information across? Dude , i know ur type........low self esteem which leads to inferiority complex.(pls work on it before it destroys u). Though in this case, i don't blame u, i blame the generous fellow who gave u his walker after paying his subscription. Try having a decoder and paying for subscriptions then we can start from there. Bloody fowl.

You know what one thing I hate in this life are liars, so first off you liar, I didn't reply your first jab at me 3 hours later. Matter of fact, I replied immediately I read it.

Now secondly after I replied you, I noticed your lying asss was still on nairaland for a considerable number of hours so as expected, I was waiting for you to hit me back but your coward asss didn't.

Thirdly, after such a long time, thinking that you weren't going to reply, I left nairaland and when I came back, I saw your reply where you stated I was a nincompoop to which I replied my last comment to you.

Now moving on to the whole Mellish thing, I never implied that you were a Dillish or Mellish fan. If I recall, I was expressing my joy towards what Dillish supposedly said and was even defending my darling Maria being that people had already started blaming her when from nowhere your rude self came and attacked me after I had clearly warned people not to reply me with insults if they're tryna get a message across to me because clearly the only thing I would focus on are your insults and I would attack back.

So in conclusion, I think I have earned the right to not just call you a God forsaken LIAR but also a bottom feeder loser and a pathetic scumbagg that feeds off the scraps that roaches wouldn't even touch. You are such a slug and miserable failure I actually have to commend you on how you managed to rise to such prominence. I never attacked you, you IDIIOT, you were the one that threw your silly little tantrums at me first so nooo I don't need to work on no shiit because I know how to pass a msg across in a civilized way. You're the one that needs to check your pscyhotic dumb self you little pathetic ungrateful bastardd. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
I wish i could see Beverly in action. Lol
Where is everybody sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

Er er emmm, Just so you don't take what melvin said too seriously, let me clarify since I watched this particular conversation. Melvin, elikem, dillish, angelo n I think cleo were at the dining when elikem suggested they all do truth or dare. Melvin said he wasn't interested because the last time they did, dillish annoyed him by refusing to do all the dares and reminding them she has a bf at home who is jealous. He said he was busy kissing all the girls, and allowing himself to be kissed all over, all in the name of doing the dares not to dull the game while dillish just refused to play along giving the excuse of having a boyfriend.

He insisted he wasn't interested and when elikem said "dillish go and kiss melvin", he responded almost immediately that he also has a gf back home too who is jealous, dillish said "maria"?, he said yes.

Oh thank God. I just needed someone to explain to me that my thoughts were swaying too much. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
safarigirl: Elikem or no Elikem, he has NEVER kissed her on the lips with full intent to do so, everything else has been playful. Niqqa couldn't give two phucks about Dillish or who she flirts with.

Have you forgotten the truth or dare in DH that he kept daring Nando to touch Dillish in any intimate way he could think of? And you still think he'd watch all of that and laugh it off?

Dillish dey sell free market, so free my guy to tap him own. It has been Maria he's been kissing since she went to DH

Ok Thanks. SOM had already explained a bit and you've helped. I just needed someone to tell me my mind was swaying too far left
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
I prefer watching Videos than reading News cos I know that the writer may be biased. Besides, I cannot watch it live from where I am and I love the show. That's why I am watching it online. I also subscribed to the VIP section too and so far, I prefer Melvin to Beverly and I hope and prays that he will win. And I normally vote for him whenever he is nominated.
dominique:

That's how the likes of TheAmaka follow it too. Nothing beats watching it live tho. Some of the content writers are quite biased. Abeg vote well well from your end o. We really need the RoA votes smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kslib: Bev' vid::::
This video was diff from the rest.. Bev' mum was shown on somewhere like a stage holding a mic to her hand like a deaconess administering the gospel to the children of God..
From the looks of things,its like african magic sponsored the vid cos the their logo was all over the background just like how maria was allover melvin..
Her voice was thick,authoritative and confident..
Now,she started by praising her daughter.. She said she is very very very very proud of beverly and what she has done in the house so far.. She said she is very proud of her.. She went futher to say that 'The whole of Nigeria is very proud of her'..
She said she is very happy and proud of beverly.. She said she should continue doing what she is doing in the house...
I stressed the [b] very [b] somewhere up there so that you guys can have a picture of how proud bev's mum is of her and how she loves her...
The mum looked very happy and proud of her daughter fro reaching this far in the game..
Now,bev's aunt took over.. The aunty is very spiritual,inshort,i am dead sure she was talking in the spirit...
She said bev should know that she is a blessing and a destiny child or something like that.. She said bev should remeber that everything has been done in the spiritual before she physically went for BBA.. She said bev should remember what they all saw about her winning the crown before she came for BBA..
Charity now took over and said bev should make sure she wins the money!!

Thanks @ Kslib...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: You started well but your ending no good at all.
I will not defend my self again. But If you think that I have been welcomed before, you know what you should do? Make you go hug transformer when the thing dey wet jare. Abeg watch Big Brother and be posting what is going on there. I don give you assignment and make sure you do am well Mr Monika.
No mind me jare
I can b quite d joker @ tyms

Once again wELICUM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: Okay oooo. I 've been here for 6 years. And am suppose to know how to speak broken English cos I was born and raised as a Nigerian and I went to school in Nigeria. So my dear, I no dey form oyibo. I still be Naija. Unfortunately, I did not grow up at Ajejunle. And sorry for the misunderstanding smiley

When you said you live in Calgary, I couldn't help but feel you were lying, most especially after referring to where you currently are as ''there'' instead of ''here'', among other errors, which I know anyone that had lived and schooled in Canada won't make.. But upon reading this specific post from you that I am quoting, especially the bolded part. it kind of explained a lot. So sorry for being a bit sarcastic with my earlier reply.

You are welcome to NL. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: My dear,

My name is not Monica. My name is Nkem Okpara from Calgary Alberta. So please don't accuse me of something I know nothing about. I just spoke my mind.

Thanks,

Wow! Same Province... I dey hail o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Abeg make person dey update the drama for me, i no dey undastand am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kslib: Bev' vid::::
This video was diff from the rest.. Bev' mum was shown on somewhere like a stage holding a mic to her hand like a deaconess administering the gospel to the children of God..
From the looks of things,its like african magic sponsored the vid cos the their logo was all over the background just like how maria was allover melvin..
Her voice was thick,authoritative and confident..
Now,she started by praising her daughter.. She said she is very very very very proud of beverly and what she has done in the house so far.. She said she is very proud of her.. She went futher to say that 'The whole of Nigeria is very proud of her'..
She said she is very happy and proud of beverly.. She said she should continue doing what she is doing in the house...
I stressed the [b] very [b] somewhere up there so that you guys can have a picture of how proud bev's mum is of her and how she loves her...
The mum looked very happy and proud of her daughter fro reaching this far in the game..
Now,bev's aunt took over.. The aunty is very spiritual,inshort,i am dead sure she was talking in the spirit...
She said bev should know that she is a blessing and a destiny child or something like that.. She said bev should remeber that everything has been done in the spiritual before she physically went for BBA.. She said bev should remember what they all saw about her winning the crown before she came for BBA..
Charity now took over and said bev should make sure she wins the money!!

I have a problem with the bolded shocked, which the whole of Nigeria is proud of her. This might just ginger that knuckle head Bev to over do tinzz, mmm i no dey ohh grin.

@ Kslib, u can be a correct guy sum times grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
I dey hail too. Where in Alberta? I stay in Calgary but relocated from Toronto last year!!!!
9ja4eva:

Wow! Same Province... I dey hail o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
ASUU to resume in 2034..... ladies go and marry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
My dear, I don't lie about my location. I am proud of who I am and trust me, I used to tell people that I live in Nigeria while I actually stay in Canada. I am always myself. No need to form cos every country have their own advantage.

â™›AndrERushâ™›:

When you said you live in Calgary, I couldn't help but feel you were lying, most especially after referring to where you currently are as ''there'' instead of ''here'', among other errors, which I know anyone that had lived and schooled in Canada won't make.. But upon reading this specific post from you that I am quoting, especially the bolded part. it kind of explained a lot. So sorry for being a bit sarcastic with my earlier reply.

You are welcome to NL. I hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: I prefer watching Videos than reading News cos I know that the writer may be biased. Besides, I cannot watch it live from where I am and I love the show. That's why I am watching it online. I also subscribed to the VIP section too and so far, I prefer Melvin to Beverly and I hope and prays that he will win. And I normally vote for him whenever he is nominated.

Melvin is the preferred choice here too. except Bev's juju makes him eff up horribly in the week to come, he'll be getting the Naija vote.

Guys check out the next possible naija rep.
(Hint- he's Denrele's friend)
www.nairaland.com/1391781/prince-uzoegwus-photos-late-goldies
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
ITS JOKE TIME THREADMATES
you will receive free jokes at this partcular Juncture:
In Limpopo-Kcee keeps shouting tonight tonight!
He wants to be her maga tonight....what about the Day time when all Boutiques are Open?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: What do you mean that I am not currently there? I live and work in Calgary Alberta and I had been here for years. Whats up with you guys self. I thought it will be a nice thing joining this forum but obviously is not. I think I better find my square root.

Welcome to the paraniod propaganda arm of Team Melvin/Team Beverly!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
god_of_music: ASUU to resume in 2034..... ladies go and marry
Ya headcheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mel serious for this murder oh, abi he dey find employment
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: I dey hail too. Where in Alberta? I stay in Calgary but relocated from Toronto last year!!!!

Solid... Edm... hope u dey enjoy Calgary?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
So satan was alone in the Garden of Eden with Nal<ed Eve..and all he could do is convince her to Eat apple?? Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
I dey enjoy am ooooo. grin
9ja4eva:

Solid... Edm... hope u dey enjoy Calgary?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: My dear, I don't lie about my location. I am proud of who I am and trust me, I used to tell people that I live in Nigeria while I actually stay in Canada. I am always myself. No need to form cos every country have their own advantage.

That is good to know dear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaybaby1: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
aodis: And why does Elikem always want to compete with melvin in everything! Why should he ask to blow dat stuff from the police and says he is a competition! Wmelvin just said he is in no competition with anybody! Na wa for this Elikem sef!
I thought I was the only one that has observed this,this dude is trying to hard to compete wiv melvin in everything and its getting too irritating. The jealousy is jst too profound! Ok so cleo was saying last nite melvin was a cool naija guy, immediately elikem had to jump in and say every guy is cool in their own way and am thinking couldn't he even let a complement slide without being defensive? Today I thnk cleo or delish or feza not sure was saying in the DH while they were playing VBall it was Melvin who went to pick the ball when it fell overboard and then they were praising him the camera showed elikem's face Green wiv envy, immediately tthey started the game and the ball went over elikem jumped to volunteer to pick it up.he spares no chance to try to paint a picture of himself able to do wat ever involves melvin better. Too many many instances I can't start mentioning kai! This guy needs to chill. Pple wiv this certain kind of gra gra don't end up winining #truth.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
dominique:

Melvin is the preferred choice here too. except Bev's juju makes him eff up horribly in the week to come, he'll be getting the Naija vote.

Guys check out the next possible naija rep.
(Hint- he's Denrele's friend)
www.nairaland.com/1391781/prince-uzoegwus-photos-late-goldies
The guy looks gay! God forbid dt kind Rep o
Cos he go be National Mistake

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.