Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173207 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kslib: These peeps were also here::
@ella.b
@ochongonoko
@c'est moi
@aodis
@Agbgift
@sholay2011

smiley thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Deshil for the mandem! That girl sabi. Such a boot-licker God forbid. She's ugly inside
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kelib she you dey hear the conversation btw elikem and dillish? I told you dat Elikem doesn't mean well for melvin! I tell u!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: Another bomb: Did you really think Melvin didnt nominate you? Dillish tells Elikem
Elikem agrees dat Melvin might b a hypocrite and did nominate him. Please confirm if this is true. I saw it on twitter
Kai!!! I no hear this one oooh!!
Somebody confrim..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kslib: That very hilarious moment...
Dillish:: Biggy,i nominate elikem cos he's too cocky..
Elikem::: I nominate dillish cos she thinks she's smart!!!

HAHAHAHA! ^^THIS!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Delicious Dillish is trying to get herself into Elikem's head so that if she survived eviction,she won't be swapped.The gal is PLAYING DA GAME
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
At this particular juncture, I think they are both playing each other..I'm keeping my fingers crossed..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: Another bomb: Did you really think Melvin didnt nominate you? Dillish tells Elikem
Elikem agrees dat Melvin might b a hypocrite and did nominate him. Please confirm if this is true. I saw it on twitter
nah I think it was O'Neal they were talking about
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
I think is true. Is everywhere one twitter now. But please someone should confirm
Kslib:
Kai!!! I no hear this one oooh!!
Somebody confrim..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hahaha!! I have a feeling that monday's nominations will be hilarious..
Chai.. I cant wait ooh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dillish says elikem is attractive
Elikem says he wnts to stand out
**camera zooms into dillish's eyes***hate is seen*
#elikem leaves d scene#..#dillish is sober#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Did you really think Melvin didnt nominate you? Dillish tells Elikem Elikem agrees dat Melvin might be a hypocrite and did nominate him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
This Dillish Babe eeee. Na wa oooo. The babe na metal oooooo. I dey fear her ooooo. Everything na game to her. And is a do or die affair to her. Shaking my head.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1ndidi2(f): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Where r the ghananians? Let em come and explain their charley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lobeez:
nah I think it was O'Neal they were talking about
It was Melvin! They were talking about last Mondays nomination.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Were they talking about Melvin or O'Neal?
safarigirl: Did you really think Melvin didnt nominate you? Dillish tells Elikem Elikem agrees dat Melvin might be a hypocrite and did nominate him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
But guys truly Elikem doesn't like nigerian Rep and i can see he is kinda trying to make the housemate to norminate them NOT HIMSELF.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Cleo and Feza wan burst Melvin head . The praises don plenty. Waooo i like dis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
NkemOkpara: I think is true. Is everywhere one twitter now. But please someone should confirm
Dont mind them,its a lie.. The only time elikem talked about hypocrites was when he said africa cannot be fooled and that they see through hypocrites..
Inshort,to show you how serious i was to not miss anything,i plucked one of my ears and put it in my speaker so that incase the one on my head fails,the one inside my speaker will pick up the signal!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ellikem feels like he already won the money, poor him. He feels he got it in the bag
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
safarigirl: Did you really think Melvin didnt nominate you? Dillish tells Elikem Elikem agrees dat Melvin might be a hypocrite and did nominate him
You watch am abi you dey follow 'dem say'..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
FEza n cleo praisin melvin...in summary dey sed melvin has brought a diff side of naija men(good of cos), he is nt arrogant, over confident, because of him pple wil want to come 2 nigeria nw. Nt onli is he a gud nigerian, he is a true african man
I love d conversatn..I lyk it..its niceee!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
feza and cleo praising melvin.they said he is not like a typical naika guy.she said coz of melvin pple can go to naija.feza said he is d typical gud african man.that he is a man of integrity,humility.d praise even sweet me for here.luv u melvin *no homo*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wow!! Cleo and feza telling melvin he doesn't represent the typical nigerian guy. Cleo started it by saying melvin has changed the majority's perception of a nigerian guy. Feza said they see them as arrogant, overconfident but melvin is humble and that even if he does not win, he is a winner already. She said its nice to see someone has changed the general stereotypes of what a nigerian man represents.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ayab1203: Cleo and Feza wan burst Melvin head . The praises don plenty. Waooo i like dis

Assin,I was so proud when feza and cleo were showering praises at Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Converstion btw cleo,melvin and feza
Feza;no offence 2 nigeria, but I've met a lot of nigerian guys who are really cocky,really annoying,arrogant,overconfident,what what,melvin you are a good man,you have showed us d other syd of naija,melvin,if u don't win u are a WINNER!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by gengen118: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
pls guys r u all listenin to cloe n feza meen. melvin is d best rep this season am really proud to b a nigerian... dis guy has really played a fair game. win or not melvin is my winner

NAIJA STAND UP FOR YOUR OWN PLSSSSS MELBEV ALL D WAY
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Didn't Elikem watch BBA5 ALL STARS? Being overly arrogant never works to win this game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
StateOfMind: At this particular juncture, I think they are both playing each other..I'm keeping my fingers crossed..

u are keeping ur fingers crossed! Dey der, person dey show em true colour u say u are keeping ur finger crossed and saying they are playing each other!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2013

This part is not true.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
StateOfMind: Wow!! Cleo and feza telling melvin he doesn't represent the typical nigerian guy. Cleo started it by saying melvin has changed the majority's perception of a nigerian guy. Feza said they see them as arrogant, overconfident but melvin is humble and that even if he does not win, he is a winner already. She said its nice to see someone has changed the general stereotypes of what a nigerian man represents.

Looping @fork adict
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
I TOLD you guys before!

I TOLD you what I PHUCKING heard, that when Hakeem was head of house, that Saturday Night Sulu was doing his alcohol drama shhiitt (when he locked the door cuz Diamonds stole their alcohol), Hakeem EXPLICITLY told Dillish, that he was going to nominate a Nigerian and someone else, and that when it got to swapping, he would then save that second person he nominated and put the second Nigerian up, making it TWO Nigerians up for possible eviction. And that after he told her this, she told him, "If you do it that way, then you're smart." and proceeded to hail him "Hakeem the dreeeeam".

I told you guys this shittt, but some of you were too blinded by your iddiotic fantasies that claimed her friendship and loyalty to Melvin was solid. See who looks stupiidd today?

I'm just glad the remaining "Mellish" clowns saw this one in FULL display unlike yesterday's own they dutifully tried to powder up with lies.

@MOsagiede the head dunce has now dumped her support for Dillish after looking like a foool. Go read her tweets.
Too phucking late though, as she'll most likely be getting the Naija vote.

Ntoooi! grin

Mellish ko, Gbellish ni! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.