Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171252 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Keep insulting yourself...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2013
safarigirl: two people are leaving this week. Elikem puts Angelo up. Naija voting Dillish, our last strategic vote. Sa, zam, bots, angola, roa, tz vote Angelo. He kicks out Dil and Bimp. Bev saved Bimp, Ethiopians funny enough love her. They vote either Bev/Cleo in finals. We gotta vote Dillish

Who told you two people are leaving this Sunday? Only one person has been going home for the past two weeks. I see the trend continuing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Try to be strategic. If Nigeria does not vote Dillish and she gets evicted, if Namibia eventually votes Angelo, we won't phucking do shiiitt. As in, nothing will happen. Angelo will win, we will not. And there's nothing we can do to Namibians, cuz it's the final voting exercise. We'll only bark but won't bite. Now, that's a reality check.

What we need to do now is cast every bitterness aside and vote based on strategic levels.

As things stand now, of all the 3 likely nominees (SA, Nam and Eth) Namibia is the most likely country to vote for Melvin if Dillish leaves, because not only is he in a relationship with Maria, we are in an alliance with them.

If Bimp leaves today, trust me, we will not smell Ethiopia cuz that vote would rather go to Cleo since she's his friend.

If Angelo leaves, the vote is going to Cleo, due to the SA-Zam alliance.

Believe me when I say it, our surest bet is to VOTE DILLISH if she's up! If she leaves, her friendship with Melvin as well as Maria's relationship with him would help him get the Nam vote.

This is the final eviction. It's too late to be emotional.

Let's be strategic. VOTE DILLISH!

It's like you are inside my head. You just wrote what I wanted to write, admittedly not in the same exact way, but basically the same thing. Voting for Bimp would be a waste of time because we will not get Ethiopia, regardless of wether Bimp is in the house or not. These are the same Ethiopians that voted Natasha over Melvin, even though Melvin was closer to Bimp and Natasha wasn't, she wasn't even in the same house as Bimp. If Bimp leaves, Ethiopia is nailed on for Cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

AS IN!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!! What if she doesnt leave in the end. What have we fucckiing achieved. We've voted Nam countless times they owe us this much and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! If not fuuckk them. Why can't we try our luck with Ethipia huhnn

It is too late for "try your luck" at this point.

Don't create confusion here! We need to finally STAMP that support so it would be fresh in their memories!

Let me tell you, even if we voted them 50 times, snubbing them at the last phucking minute would change A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS.

What right-thinking strategist would be playing TRY YOUR LUCK at this crucial stage of the game?

Ngwanu, what if you try your luck and Ethiopia still votes Bimp's true friend Cleo, wetin you don achieve?

Please, Melvin has a relationship with Maria.
Nigeria is in an alliance with Namibia. This is the stage we SOLIDIFY our loyalty so it would be fresh in their minds!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Then she stays.
But get this - South Africa is NEVER voting Melvin this year - Cleo stands a better chance, and even Beverly, but NOT Melvin.

Bimp's friendship with Cleo would earn her the Ethiopian vote cuz she's been true to him and didn't even nominate him. Remember, if Bimp leaves this week, he'd also have Melvin's nomination to also thank for it. Why would Ethiopia want to congratulate him for kicking out their boy?

If Dillish survives, then she'll act as a major spoiler for Cleo or Angelo cuz she'll drag some votes with them.

If she leaves with the Nigerian vote, then Melvin is sure getting the Namibian vote!

DILLISH She will NEVER drag any vote with the SADC people. Why the fuccckk do you think I wanted Cleo in the finale? Because she's the only one that can bring both Angelo and Elikem down. What has NAM done to deserve it. Absolutely nothing. If Dillish makes it to the finale and Bimp doesnt just know she has carried most of EA votes be that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2013
Strategically or not I want dillish out of the house. Let her vamoose abeg!!!

The thought of 9ja voting dillish makes me wanna puke. Arrrrrrggghhh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2013
languys69:

Who told you two two people are leaving this Sunday? Only one person has been going home for the past two weeks. I see the trend continuing.

My guy 2pple are leaving this week, check BB facebook. Guys we need to be sure of atleast 1East African vote. Lets not put our hope on Ethiopia and Nam, the best thing for us to go and seek for alliance or assistance from 1 EA country.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2013
Ah well...

At this particular juncture, I'm voting Dillish.

Feel free to vote whoever you like, guys smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

DILLISH She will NEVER drag any vote with the SADC people. Why the fuccckk do you think I wanted Cleo in the finale? Because she's the only one that can bring both Angelo and Elikem down. What has NAM done to deserve it. Absolutely nothing. If Dillish makes it to the finale and Bimp doesnt just know she has carried most of EA votes be that
he is jst being strategic,whether we vote 4 ethopia or nt,they will still vote 4 who they like in the finale,they are nt into this alliance thing...it's better we vote 4 namibia hping dillish wil leave cme sunday.,"no risk,no reward"dahz alll
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2013
Let those who are saying we should vote Dillish STFU abeg...
Ahn ahn, what is it sef? Av we not saved her enough??
Abeg let her carry her beautiful deceiving self go meet Stephen...
I really don't care if Nam doesn't vote melvin, actually if they don't then they are bloody ingrates, coz we've tried enough for them.
They shouldn't expect more after dillish's revelation.
Its time for her to waka.

What's paining me right now is the fact that 3 west africans are in the finals. Elikem is smart, he won't put up Bev..its too late to do that, coz she's going to survive it.

Sadc would pick angelo over cleo anytime anyday, I stand to be corrected. Melvin or Angelo - winners.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

It is too late for "try your luck" at this point.

Don't create confusion here! We need to finally STAMP that support so it would be fresh in their memories!

Let me tell you, even if we voted them 50 times, snubbing them at the last phucking minute would change A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS.

What right-thinking strategist would be playing TRY YOUR LUCK at this crucial stage of the game?

Ngwanu, what if you try your luck and Ethiopia still votes Bimp's true friend Cleo, wetin you don achieve?

Please, Melvin has a relationship with Maria.
Nigeria is in an alliance with Namibia. This is the stage we SOLIDIFY our loyalty so it would be fresh in their minds!

SMH! You need EA now more than anything. As you said, Maria has a relationship with Melvin, now add all the times we've saved Dillish, now add the campaign Dillish will probably also do for Nigeria. If NAM doesn't vote then they never had Naija's back in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Try to be strategic. If Nigeria does not vote Dillish and she gets evicted, if Namibia eventually votes Angelo, we won't phucking do shiiitt. As in, nothing will happen. Angelo will win, we will not. And there's nothing we can do to Namibians, cuz it's the final voting exercise. We'll only bark but won't bite. Now, that's a reality check.

What we need to do now is cast every bitterness aside and vote based on strategic levels.

As things stand now, of all the 3 likely nominees (SA, Nam and Eth) Namibia is the most likely country to vote for Melvin if Dillish leaves, because not only is he in a relationship with Maria, we are in an alliance with them.

If Bimp leaves today, trust me, we will not smell Ethiopia cuz that vote would rather go to Cleo since she's his friend.

If Angelo leaves, the vote is going to Cleo, due to the SA-Zam alliance.

Believe me when I say it, our surest bet is to VOTE DILLISH if she's up! If she leaves, her friendship with Melvin as well as Maria's relationship with him would help him get the Nam vote.

This is the final eviction. It's too late to be emotional.

Let's be strategic. VOTE DILLISH!

EOD!!. You've said it all!!. I just don't know why people can't reason strategically cos of dillish's recent attitude. Let's vote dillish for melvin's sake please, we're not happy doing it but we've got no choice if we're looking for namibia's votes.

Vote dillish, even if she goes, the best for us cos we have high chances of getting namibia's votes than SA OR ETHIOPIA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2013
Biggie never mentioned those up 4 eviction and Elike haven't done the swapping and here is like dis,hmmmmmm i wonder how 2nite and rest of the week will be.Una get strenght and time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2013
v24m:

My guy 2pple are leaving this week, check BB facebook. Guys we need to be sure of atleast 1East African vote. Lets not put our hope on Ethiopia and Nam, the best thing for us to go and seek for alliance or assistance from 1 EA country.

Oh, just confirmed this on their page too..

Unlucky week for these nominated chasemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2013
@ this particular juncture i hope Elikem put Melvin up sef cos its gonna be a sure win for Mev in d finals. That dude played the cleanest game ever in the History of BBA grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2013
Una dey waste una time. Nairaland has no say on who 9ja go vote.

I wan ask una something o! AAV still dey exit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2013
Mosy cleo fans are actually angello supporters too...so they wld def vote angelo in the finals.....sayin cleo is a a threat to angelo is just like saying beverly is a threat to melvin in getting naija votes....potential winners angelo....dillish....melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Then she stays.
But get this - South Africa is NEVER voting Melvin this year - Cleo stands a better chance, and even Beverly, but NOT Melvin.

Bimp's friendship with Cleo would earn her the Ethiopian vote cuz she's been true to him and didn't even nominate him. Remember, if Bimp leaves this week, he'd also have Melvin's nomination to also thank for it. Why would Ethiopia want to congratulate him for kicking out their boy?

If Dillish survives, then she'll act as a major spoiler for Cleo or Angelo cuz she'll drag some votes with them.

If she leaves with the Nigerian vote, then Melvin is sure getting the Namibian vote!
if she stays, she is not a spoiler for Angelo, she z been up wif Angelo n Angelo scored more country votes, she z more a spoiler for Cleo than Angelo,then Mel, Bev n Eli will be fighting for WA...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Why can't you be strategic?

Don't you understand that the past will not phucking matter at this point?

If we don't vote them this week and they decide to ignore the past times we voted them, what will you do? Arrest them?

Don't you know that, if we choose to ignore her this week and Ghana votes for her, then Elikem even stands a better chance with the Namibian vote than we do?

I don't phucking like Dillish. As a matter of fact, I despise her more than you do. But at this point, I'm ignoring all that shiittt and reasoning strategically!

Ethiopia will NEVER vote Melvin in the finals - they'd rather vote Cleo or Beverly, so why the phuck should we WASTE our votes there?

Namibia is the closest thing we have to a vote, let me tell you.

Dillish might not make it this week, so we need to solidify our alliance once and for all!

Melvin has never nominated any of the Namibians. On top of that, he has this thing going with Maria, and to cap it off they're the only ones in the nomination table who have voted Melvin.
When Melvin was up, Ethiopia opted to vote fatty Nat instead.

Mehn, you gats to shine eye and vote strategically!
This is the final lap!

You too dey make sense. Gracias
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2013
tng:

Dillish would get to the final because she wont come up this week and Mel definitely wont get Namibia's vote.
For this week, Its a straight fight between Bimp and Angelo as Elikem would swap himself with Angelo.
I've said it before, I'm tired of knacking this thing in all y'all's brains

3 PEOPLE are coming up this week. Two people have nerver come up, it won't start now. There has NEVER been a top 6, just top 7 when there were two winners. 3 people are up, 2 are leaving.

Please if you don't know this, know it now....in the history of BBA there has never been a top 6, neither have 2 people ever come up. Stop pulling me back abeg....

If Dill had gotten just one nomination then we can talk of just 2 people being up, but as it stands, she's the sore thumb in a sea of 1 nominations....She's coming up. Shikena!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2013
zandilicious:
Your strategic vote is counting on Dillish leaving, what if the Naija vote is the one that makes her stay?

It's a risk worth taking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2013
OH WELL. Vote who you want to vote. The whole of WA will probably vote Dillish again. And God forbid only Bimp goes this week, you've just made Melvin's chance of winning harder. I've dropped my own 2 cents. If you want to follow it, feel free but what me I sha know is if Namibians betray us, then they never had our back in the first place.

Even if we don't vote Dillish this time and she walks, both NAM chicks will campaign for Naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jsben(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2013
TWO HMS ARE LEAVING THIS WEEK.
NOTHING LIKE TOP 6 BUT TOP 5.
MOST LIKELY IF ANGELO IS UP, HE WILL BE SAVED(SADC).
SO BIMP AND DILLISH WILL BE OUT.
ETHIOPIA CAN NEVER VOTE MELVIN, BUT NAMIBIA CAN.
JUST THINK AND VOTE!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2013
Two people are definitely leaving this sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Then she stays.

I concur
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Yinkade: Mosy cleo fans are actually angello supporters too...so they wld def vote angelo in the finals.....sayin cleo is a a threat to angelo is just like saying beverly is a threat to melvin in getting naija votes....potential winners angelo....dillish....melvin
Cleo will snatch Zambia from Angelo, a key country. She could also snatch Malawi too cos SA never saved Natasha while Zam did.

No it's not the same thing, that's a mumu comparison cos Mel and Bev are Nigerians, angelo ain't Zambian so he's not going to hold down her votes.

Please leave strategizing to the strategists....oh, and ignore zandiliscious, she's south african

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Dannyxy: he is jst being strategic,whether we vote 4 ethopia or nt,they will still vote 4 who they like in the finale,they are nt into this alliance thing...it's better we vote 4 namibia hping dillish wil leave cme sunday.,"no risk,no reward"dahz alll
The risk z the fact tht Naija want to secure atleast 1 EA country, wif Dillish in, jus forget the EA, the the money will go to either Dillish o Angelo. Mel, Bev n Eli wil be fightin for WA. Cleo might win ova Mel and Eli
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Guyz,two pple are leaving,nobody hate that dillish decieved us than i,trust me..."bt this time we have to reason with our head nt our heart for the greater good of our favourite(melvin)"...if we vote 4 namibia nd dillish leaves,without any doubt,we can proudly say melvin has won this game...please be wise,dn't let ur hate block u frm seeing the truth...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2013
Melvin and Elikem just congratulated beverly 4 being d housemate without being nominated.
Beverly say na so e go be till d end.
Melvin and Elikem now talking bout nomination,saying at least 5 ppl will be up 2day.
Elikem dey wrap ball with all seriousness with socks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2013
Biggy could just put all the names up apart from Melvin![/quote. True talk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

It's like you are inside my head. You just wrote what I wanted to write, admittedly not in the same exact way, but basically the same thing. Voting for Bimp would be a waste of time because we will not get Ethiopia, regardless of wether Bimp is in the house or not. These are the same Ethiopians that voted Natasha over Melvin, even though Melvin was closer to Bimp and Natasha wasn't, she wasn't even in the same house as Bimp. If Bimp leaves, Ethiopia is nailed on for Cleo.

I don't know why people fail to see this simple clue. Haba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2013
Dannyxy: Guyz,two pple are leaving,nobody hate that dillish decieved us than i,trust me..."bt this time we have to reason with our head nt our heart for the greater good of our favourite(melvin)"...if we vote 4 namibia nd dillish leaves,without any doubt,we can proudly say melvin has won this game...please be wise,dn't let ur hate block u frm seeing the truth...

I am reasoning with my head not my heart. I tell you you people have got it wrong because you need small EA votes but whatever sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.