Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171288 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Its forking mutual. You that went poking your nose in the online beer parlor and bringing crap on here without questioning it like a responsible individual should. SMH for you
u dn't even knw y am smh...the truth is that all your respond to my post made no sense... As a melvin fan i posted reasons y melvin should be voted 4,that's my duty as a fan,if ur brain wzn't so full of soap water,u would hv knwn that your job as an anti-melvin fan is to post reasons y he should nt be voted nd do it diplomaticly,bt u decided to start attacking my post nd making unneccessary noise about like a lost baby chicken who hz nt eaten lunch...anywayz shallom

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Melvin is leading by a very wide margin. He's leading by almost 25%.

Good!
We must steadily keep a side eye on that poll, so Cleo's team doesn't pull the rug from underneath our feet during the final voting week.

If he's able to record two victories (300K plus One Campaign Ambassador), some people will haaaaaaateee! grin
*cough*FrogNeal*cough*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Good to know that you agree with my reason for calling Melving Mighty.

Guy, there's nothing like BBA Ajegunle. BBA Ajegunle means Big Brother Africa Ajegunle. Does that make sense to you? I know it doesnt. So it should be BB Ajegunle. Olodo.

Shalom.
##no hard feelings##

Eyaaah.. Sorry for not breaking it down to your level..
Now,Ajegunle is the place where all the BB Addicts across africa who didnt qualify for the auditions will camp..
I heard from a reliable source that Sean kingston and fat joe will be joining you guys as special guests...
Rick ross will be doing the job of IK and Princess the comedian will be Biggy..
I am very sure you'll qualify.. I believe in you..
Have MIGHY fun guys... Nwo go there and make all the size 99's proud..
##fork addict for the moola##

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: Shout Out to all my PEEPS, who make this thread worth it! Luv u loads!

( Sorry c'est moi, stole ure name list grin. )

Itzmodella
Oh La la
Kslib
Dmalam
Ozodigboo
Ochon
Dannyxy
GOM
Bizbloke
Fashrola
Hiteelong
SAgirl
Josydaky
Ella b
Aodis
Languy
Ekiseme
Fork addict
mrs nkem
Safarigirl
SOM
Feminine A
Spade
Rusello
Otumfour
Ghana kwame
Miss eve
The amaka
Royal pearl
Geez prince
Abikyshow
Ayab1
9ja4eva
Agbgift
Skipofem
Mevems
Omolola1
Omonime
Njokusboy
Miss Sparkles
Sexytabhi
Sexy fox
Yinkade

N co....i hail o, n I appreciate una kiss

grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
C'est moi:

wat do u think?
Seeing is believing and touching, further confirms the state of matter you just saw..
I wanna see and use my hands to know if its...
Solid
Liquid or
Gas..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella: So the fact that MELVIN is MIGHTY is actually biting some people...LMAOOOO!!! grin grin grin grin

Yes o. Its really biting them. Anytime i say his teeth are mighty. I come under attack.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Eyaaah.. Sorry for not breaking it down to your level..
Now,Ajegunle is the place where all the BB Addicts across africa who didnt qualify for the auditions will camp..
I heard from a reliable source that Sean kingston and fat joe will be joining you guys as special guests...
Rick ross will be doing the job of IK and Princess the comedian will be Biggy..
I am very sure you'll qualify.. I believe in you..
Have MIGHY fun guys... Nwo go there and make all the size 99's proud..
##fork addict for the moola##
Hahahaha lmao!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: u dn't even knw y am smh...the truth is that all your respond to my post made no sense... As a melvin fan i posted reasons y melvin should be voted 4,that's my duty as a fan, if ur brain wzn't so full of soap water, u would hv knwn that your job as an anti-melvin fan is to post reasons y he should nt be voted nd do it diplomaticly,bt u decided to start attacking my post nd making unneccessary noise about like a lost baby chicken who hz nt eaten lunch...anywayz shallom
Hahahaha!!! No wonder im posts dey always FOAM....
@fork addict,i think you should be the face of CANOE SOAP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: Shout Out to all my PEEPS, who make this thread worth it! Luv u loads!

( Sorry c'est moi, stole ure name list grin. )

Itzmodella
Dmalam
Ozodigboo
Ochon
Dannyxy
GOM
Bizbloke
Fashrola
Hiteelong
SAgirl
Josydaky
Ella b
Aodis
Languy
Ekiseme
Fork addict
mrs nkem
Safarigirl
SOM
Feminine A
Spade
Rusello
Otumfour
Ghana kwame
Miss eve
The amaka
Royal pearl
Geez prince
Abikyshow
Ayab1
9ja4eva
Agbgift
Skipofem
Mevems
Omolola1
Omonime
Njokusboy
Sexytabhi
Sexy fox
Yinkade

N co....i hail o, n I appreciate una kiss
thanks for the mention darl.u rock.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dillish sat comfortably on Melvin's lap for minutes...
The return of mellish will be deadly...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

U never chop calabar afang and atama soup...okro ke undecided
. Ur head dey der
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: u dn't even knw y am smh...the truth is that all your respond to my post made no sense... As a melvin fan i posted reasons y melvin should be voted 4,that's my duty as a fan,if ur brain wzn't so full of soap water,u would hv knwn that your job as an anti-melvin fan is to post reasons y he should nt be voted nd do it diplomaticly,bt u decided to start attacking my post nd making unneccessary noise about like a lost baby chicken who hz nt eaten lunch...anywayz shallom

You are confused.

So its now your post. I thot you stole Karens post from the online beer parlor (twitter)? which is it? Yours or karen's?

My brain is full of soap water. Yours is full of paraga. that is why you dont even know if the post was yours or karen's.

Next time, before you decide to lift peoples articles, question it first and see if it makes sense to you before bringing it here. Spreading unnecessary (nonsense) gist like a baby coackroach that hasnt eaten breakfast.

Anywayz, Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Profile/2824/Elikem.html?site=fullsite

Is dis article a joke or was she Dillish, being serious? I really wanna know lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Bimp and bev cooking seperate meals..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
skipofem: . Ur head dey der

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
I'm beginning to suspect this Bengelo love o? Is it only me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Profile/2824/Elikem.html?site=fullsite

Is dis article a joke or was she Dillish, being serious? I really wanna know lipsrsealed
Lemme guess,dillish thinking elikem saved her right..?
But why did you trick me into clicking elikem's profile..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
jus finish watchn one campn videos.....i wil love 2
pick my best 3 melvin,elikem and angelo.....that my
tot...but melvin killd the shw dat guy realy killd it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

grin
. Ayam humbreooooooo(in Nath's voice)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
Bev is the last one still cooking.. Must she be last in everything?..
Last born in the house..
Last person you will wanna tell your secret..
Last person you will wanna trust with your drunk hot virgin brother..
Na wa ooo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
@IyawoTM,Ayam humbrooooo (in Nathacia's voice)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Ok. I believe you. He got along with Denzel also. Despite the fact that they had minimal contact with each other.

And yes there is an Oneal in me. The way you also go about propagating all sorts of online beer parlor rumour (twitter gists) makes me wonder if thers actually a SELLY in you.
how do you know they are beer parlour rumours? Have you done investigations? Are you on twitter? You think it's by ditting in your office and reading NL updates that you'll know what others are thinking of?

Please when did Selly propagate rumours? The best rumour monger in that house was Beverly (apologies to team Bev) not Selly....you see when I say you don't even know who's who?

Melvin is the BEST housemate this year, he has been Nigeria's BEST ambassador because he showed a side of Nigerians Africans aren't used to. He has made the most impact on the lives of housemates, even going so far as restoring Bimp's belief in God and the Bible.

IF E DEY PAIN YOU, FEEL FREE TO LOCATE THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE WITH GPS AND DO A JIMMY JATT, JUMP OFF

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Housemates setting the table and getting ready for the testing and marking session..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lemme guess,dillish thinking elikem saved her right..?
But why did you trick me into clicking elikem's profile..

Elikem 's profile ke
The link is for that article.
Yes, it's Dillish believing that Elikem saved her....is she being for realz?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: I'm beginning to suspect this Bengelo love o? Is it only me?
love ke? After Angelo don give shout out to him girlfriend, Candice for Diary Room? Omo the guy dey yahoo our babe no be small
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
spade:

You mean the one wey get 5 children from 5 different men and no even sabi who those men be?

I still find that story hard to digest or even believe...

Lolss, its 5 kids from 4 men. Dilish said she'll be 41 today meaning she had her @ age 18
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
safarigirl: how do you know they are beer parlour rumours? Have you done investigations? Are you on twitter? You think it's by ditting in your office and reading NL updates that you'll know what others are thinking of?

Please when did Selly propagate rumours? The best rumour monger in that house was Beverly (apologies to toeam Bev) not Selly....you see when I day you don't even know who's who?

Melvin is the BEST housemate this yearN he has been Nigeria's BEST ambassador because he showed a side of Nigerians Africans aren't used to. He has made the most impact on the lives of housemates, even going so far as restoring Bimp's belief in God and the Bible.

IF E DEY PAIN YOU, FEEL FREE TO LOCATE THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE WITH GPS AND DO A JIMMY JATT, JUMP OFF
@fork addict might survive the first jump cos he's very fleshy..
Abeg @addict,if you survive the first jump,abeg stand up,climb up and jump again..
Shalom..
##no hard feelings##

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ochonog, pls y does kslib call u ostrich?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
safarigirl: love ke? After Angelo don give shout out to him girlfriend, Candice for Diary Room? Omo the guy dey yahoo our babe no be small

shocked shocked shocked

Wait o, but he talk say Candice n him be very very very close friends nah. The babe reveal her love to him as he wan enter house. Na him Angelo tell am say make she pause till he comot....so he could be saying shout out to a friend, not girlfriend
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Even without The Ghanaian's on here, y'all still tearing ur boxer shorts off, see as fork addict and kslib's danglers make soft dey swing up and down like church bells..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
zeenad: @ochonog, pls y does kslib call u ostrich?

See question grin grin grin

@ Ocho, ngwanu come answer
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

Elikem 's profile ke
The link is for that article.
Yes, it's Dillish believing that Elikem saved her....is she being for realz?
The link you posted directed me to elikem's profile more than once but i knew you were referring to dillish's alleged delusion..
I watched when dillish said it and she was just joking,nothing serious sef..
She said elikem saved her and put melvin and elikem now said she came close and she changed it to 'he saved her and put up bev'.. Everybody was there and it was just a joke.. The housemates didnt even pay too much attention to them cos melvin was busy painting and others doing other things...
I dont even know why they wrote that article atall.. Maybe their hand just dey scratch them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.