Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171306 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
@TheAmaka no not for her dancing and singing. She is just morally bankrupt and that attracts insults.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
To end dis arguements,let's bring out the facts
U hate melvin b'cos
1.He has spade teeth
2.He said he has low self esteen(which we haven't noticed)
3.To some he eats too much
4.He is too slow

U hate dillish b'cos
1.She played many nigerians
2.She flirts too much
3.She has belle and moustache

U hate elikem because
1.He is overconfident
2.He is arrogant
3.Unwillingness to hear the truth
4.He is already in the finale
5.He tends to behave childishly

My point is...looking @ all this reasons...its absolutely foolish to hate on them..because that is what broght them this far

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
abuze: @TheAmaka no not for her dancing and singing. She is just morally bankrupt and that attracts insults.

Then keep quiet if you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about what I've seen/read first hand and you are yarning opata.
Shift.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
abuze: Bia @ginger78 beverly has done everything to deserve the insults she gets.melvin has done nothing wrong. So u shud be pleading that we stop insulting bev not threatening.
,see dis one ooo.where u commot fromu are very stupid 4 making dat statement,i shuld beg u people to stop insulting??are u sure u are okay upstairswho are u for me to beg u?comeon fork away from here.stop quoting m if u dnt want trouble dis nite cos am ready for u.is cos u are jobless dats why u have time to insult bev.nonsence.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
abuze: Bia @ginger78 beverly has done everything to deserve the insults she gets.melvin has done nothing wrong. So u shud be pleading that we stop insulting bev not threatening.
,see dis one ooo.where u commot fromu are very stupid 4 making dat statement,i shuld beg u people to stop insulting bev??are u sure u are okay upstairswho are u for me to beg u?come on fork away from here.stop quoting me if u dnt want trouble dis nite cos am ready for u.is cos u are jobless dats why u have time to insult bev.nonsence.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yeah! Nepa!
Someone else should keep d small small updates flowing.

Those doing d E-war, make una retair for today. The whole arguement is becoming boring.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
I beg I just tune in, wetin dey do Bev wey she dey seduce the whole house, sotay she remove top remain bra?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib abeg where you dey.

Someone should update pulezzzzz.

Wetin Elikem and Cleo yarn for upstairs smiley

Enough of the bashing please, the people weh una dey bash dey enjoy demselves 24-7
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Truly believe dt elikem luvs cleo deep down, its just circumstances surroundin dem #jussayin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
IyawoTM: I beg I just tune in, wetin dey do Bev wey she dey seduce the whole house, sotay she remove top remain bra?

Na alcohol wey she drink, dey shark am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Cleo is fat sha, see bum shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ginger78 abi na 79. Talk to the hand. U sha got my point.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Then keep quiet if you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about what I've seen/read first hand and you are yarning opata.
Shift.
.no mind dat fool,i dnt even were he came out from to yarn all dis nosence.imagine.e be like say dem send am dis nite.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Shift.
.no mind dat fool,i dnt even know were he came out from to yarn all dis nosence.imagine.e be like say dem send am dis nite.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
@iyawo tm, welcome, hw was ur day?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
abuze: @ginger78 abi na 79. Talk to the hand. U sha got my point.
.u talk to d ass.mtschew.abeg park one side.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
If u r jus a newbie n still on viewin mode, (in Sulu's voice)u ll feaarr, d likes of Mariarocks,Kslib,D AMAkA,Dannyx,Sholay,GingerSparkles,oh Fork Addict went2 load his Ammunition,heheheheheh,Safarivirgin where u dey? D peacemaker,Ochon where u dey? Itsmodela wellicome o,my IyawoTM I c u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
(in Sulu's voice)u ll feaarr,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dannyxy: Mehn @fork addict...am really dissapointed in u,after all ur gra gra,u fall my hand...how can u see melvin nd say he is suffering frm gluttony,do knw d meaning of gluttony at all?i swear u need to be flogged,ur english teacher in secondary skul will b so dissapionted...b4 i 4get,shalom

The Oxford advanced learners English Dictionary defines gluttony as the habit of eating and drinking too much. I described Melvin as a glutton so what the fork are you talking about? You are the one that should be flogged with a cutlass by your english teacher.

To other news in the BB house. Bev has been dancing for at least ten minutes to the admiration of other housemates including the low self esteemed Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
just_dami®:
To end dis arguements,let's bring out the facts
U hate melvin b'cos
1.He has spade teeth
2.He said he has low self esteen(which we haven't noticed)
3.To some he eats too much
4.He is too slow

U hate dillish b'cos
1.She played many nigerians
2.She flirts too much
3.She has belle and moustache

U hate elikem because
1.He is overconfident
2.He is arrogant
3.Unwillingness to hear the truth
4.He is already in the finale
5.He tends to behave childishly

My point is...looking @ all this reasons...its absolutely foolish to hate on them..because that is what broght them this far

†нє kind of hatred most NLders spew from their mouth on dis thread makes u wonder if there are like dis in real life, dis is just a game but people take it too personAl (its never dat serious) abeg fellows make una calm una nerves And have fun rather than hatred on each other. NB don't be an Oneal.
#Shallom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
THE AMAKA:

But you were addressing Beverly fans on this thread, so who else were you talking about? Like I said, make up your damn mind.
Nobody was talking about insulting Beverly during her fvck ups, we were talking about those who do it whether she does anything "normal" or not normal.
Like I said, direct your twitter advice to your notorious "twitter-friendly" homie.
Whaaaat da fuq? How do you even reason sef? So the fact that i was addressing bev fans on this thread and people who attack Melvin for no reason now translates into me referring to a certain person out of the whole bunch?.
Now i can clearly see what your agenda is? You wanna put me in a triangle.. I must admit,you tried cos your plan nearly worked but i just want you to know that you are PATHETIC...
Next time when you dont understand a post,do not,i repeat do not hit the quote button cos every time you hit the quote button,it just exposes how pathetic and desperate you are..
Thesame ffucking thing keeps raising its ugly head on thread again and again, times without number.. I make a comment just like others and you assasins single out my comment and reply even when i dont even have any ffucking business with you guys,now,i reply and you assasins try to twist it to a diff angle...
Ok!!! Say what you want to and leave me to say mine.. Lets just ignore eachother,you have ur opinion and i have mine..
Shikena!!! Hope it ends here..
Thanks!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ginger78 u need to have ur head checked o,by the way I'm a she not a he.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Is dillish drunk?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Housemates all going into the garden and they take off the jacuzzi cover!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
IyawoTM: Cleo is fat sha, see bum shocked

She is thick, she is not fat yet, at least in my eyes. I like some flesh on my women and Cleo has it in all the right places. Fatima, Cleo and Pokhello are all thick women. Natasha is fat. Only dogs eat bones, I love 'em thick and fleshy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dillish wanna smoke today..lol
She missed yesterday and she no wan carry last today..
For the records,its just vanilla flavour..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Housemates re-assuring africa that its just vanilla flavour and not tobacco... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Damn! Dillish is so pretentious! Did she have to explain the vannila tobacco to us? So everyone would think she's a good girl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bimp trying to use mind games to make the housmates feel guilty that they are smoking and that there's nothing like harmless in smoking and pastor melvin is rebuking him while sister dillish concurs...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Harmless Vanilla Tobacco
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Its so funnny how bev fans are quick accuse anybody who attacks or lashes bev verbally when she does something wrong as being a hater and a bitter person BUT are the same group of people who attack Melvin when he doesnt do nothing wrong...... So cos your bev has been lashed for misbehaving times without number,Melvin should also be lashed for doing nothing? When melvin mis-behaves,feel free to lash him but when he doesnt,just shut da ffuck up and wait for him to cos i know thats what you guys do...

I find it very fuuny that people are just waiting for melvin to ffuck-up so that they have something to attack him with but Hell no,Melvin didnt give them any cos you know why "HE IS MIGHTY" ...
To show you how Mighty he is,the only thing they could come up with to ATTACK him was just his TEETH.. Woooow,only his teeth.. We are getting to the third month and his TEETh is the only ish they got on him... Wooow!! This BOY is Mighty..

Good Morning threadmates..

@Kslib then please tell me who on this thread this quote was addressing since you yourself said you don't know what goes on outside this thread and were addressing Bev's fans here. Your reverse psychology will not work, sorry. Its obvious you're trying to twist things around assuming we're all naive here.
The so called "same group of people" that are attacking Melvin for doing nothing wrong, FROM THIS THREAD, are not Beverly fans.
Differentiate the two.

This topic is done, dead, and buried.
NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
ninnyanny: Damn! Dillish is so pretentious! Did she have to explain the vannila tobacco to us? So everyone would think she's a good girl
All of them did and not just dillish.. The only person who was jokingly saying it wasnt harmless was bimp..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.