Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171178 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
dominique: Elikem just said whoever gets saved on sunday is the possible winner. Hope its not Dilish o

Abeg don't go yet, help me with the title of the Gh track that they just played in the house. The chorus is in auto-tune, rap goes something like, she's sexy and she know it.... W/African music roxxxxx kiss

London Bridge by 4x4
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:

I'm not mean o grin grin

Hi Tuso.

Hi..Remember u were de 1 dat gave me Feza's handle..n u were smiling..soo mean
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

(1) Exactly. Now you get the point. Insulting Fork addict isnt a wise thing to do. Now you suddenly realised that you need to move on to more important things?

(2) I guess the regular duties with the exception of the save and replace. That is even assuming he will still be around to discharge his duties.
1. Your lines sucked....it was a waste of time responding to your overused lines.

2. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tuso:

Hi..Remember u were de 1 dat gave me Feza's handle..n u were smiling..soo mean
LOL grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella: Ehen, on to more important things jare. grin grin

Now that Bimp is the new HOH, what will be his duties?

Smoking and having paranoia till he gets to babylon grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tuso:

London Bridge by 4x4

Fenks smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
1. Your lines sucked....it was a waste of time responding to your overused lines.

2. Thanks.

(1) Yours werent brilliant either.

(2) You are welcome.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
Please can anyone provide me with updates please? As in diary sessions?If you cant provide all, kindly provide Melvin's.

Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tuso:

London Bridge by 4x4

I love those duo. They can sing for shizzle!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict: Please can anyone provide me with updates please? As in diary sessions?If you cant provide all, kindly provide Melvin's.

Thank you.

gringrin.. Wetin melvin do you na. Free am small.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict: Please can anyone provide me with updates please? As in diary sessions?If you cant provide all, kindly provide Melvin's.

Thank you.
abeg,no insult me o bt i find u calling itsmodella a wh.ore very condescending.im suprised she took it lightly! haba! In other news,d last time i checked,d guys were playing football in d garden.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

I thought that was yesterday?
.no,bev said lts today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
C'est moi:

abeg,no insult me o bt i find u calling itsmodella a LovePeddler very condescending.im suprised she took it lightly! haba! In other news,d last time i checked,d guys were playing football in d garden.
Abeg, just leave am. It's because I was in a good mood grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
Abeg, just leave am. It's because I was in a good mood grin

Yeah right.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
justloveme: my girl maria nepembe wil arrive ghana tonight hosting by selly gally.how sweet.
Whoop! Whoop! She should continue enjoying herself, love how she booked 3 modeling jobs ASAP after the show and has been traveling around and still keeping her job on the radio. I hope she and Selly post pictures for us to see. I want to visit Ghana too. Sad I haven't yet... cry .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Noted. And thanks. Anything else you got to say?

Best Response grin ever, in short just copy and be pasting this statement no matter what they say.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
dominique:

I absolutely agree @ bolded. I personally see any difference between Melvin and Nyell that got evicted week 3. Both tall, good looking and down to earth. The naija factor really helped Melvin I must say.

And what helped Angelo? Please no one should compare Melvin with Angelo(this dude never got nominated not because he was liked but becos housemates tend to forget his there) grin grin grin. Abeg na Bev raise the guy swag hoo!haaa!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
god_of_music: Am sowii guys......am still gonna bounce off to the studio in the next hour!
I'm gonna miss you guys!
*Time waits for no man*
SHALOM!

Greet M.I dem for us cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
noname: Whoop! Whoop! She should continue enjoying herself, love how she booked 3 modeling jobs ASAP after the show and has been traveling around and still keeping her job on the radio. I hope she and Selly post pictures for us to see. I want to visit Ghana too. Sad I haven't yet... cry .

Good for her. She'll definately go places. I also wish to visit Ghana someday.

Elikem just read the airtel arena challenge and phcn just struck.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
v24m:

And what helped Angelo? Please no one should compare Melvin with Angelo(this dude never got nominated not because he was liked but becos housemates tend to forget his there) grin grin grin. Abeg na Bev raise the guy swag hoo!haaa!
You know, I usually laugh at those SA peeps who call Melvin a borite and then go ahead to say Angelo is the chase grin grin

The irony kills me. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tegax(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
I mean, is this nigga trying to say he's never heard of the idiom "elbow grease"? LMFAO!!! How pathetic grin grin

I think it's more strength to your elbow or more power to your elbow......not grease
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
tegax:

I think it's more strength to your elbow or more power to your elbow......not grease
You think? Until you KNOW, don't bother quoting my posts.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
tegax:

All join my friend cheesy was the message passed? Datz all grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
tegax:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbow_grease

daz all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
C'est moi:

abeg,no insult me o bt i find u calling itsmodella a wh.ore very condescending.im suprised she took it lightly! haba! In other news,d last time i checked,d guys were playing football in d garden.

I thot you were conversant with happenings on this thread? Why will i insult you when you didnt insult me? I dont roll like that. I never make the first strike. Quote me anywhere.

As for your question, well i owe no one no apologies. When you go out of your way to insult someone, expect anything in return. And i mean anything. That game is very dirty. There are no rules.

Thanks for the update. i'm trusting you for the DS of housemates. particularly Melvin.

Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ouch,bev didn't know she was asking angelo for sex last night. She just asked him what happened last nigh! Hmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
v24m:

Best Response grin ever, in short just copy and be pasting this statement no matter what they say.

Hmmmmm. Not a bad idea. i'll give it a try.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella: Ehen, on to more important things jare. grin grin

Now that Bimp is the new HOH, what will be his duties?
Well,to help with charities in ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
*modified*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tegax(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
You think? Until you KNOW, don't bother quoting my posts.

Kpele o.....dont take it P, ok? No offence meant. Was just trying as much as possible to be polite hence, the phrase 'i think'. No man is an island of knowledge. If i offended u by using 'i think', then i beg, no vex. I no get strength for quarelling things.....but as long as na nairaland we dey, we are bound to quote one another. That's one of the reasons for the existence of this open forum. Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
tegax:

Kpele o.....dont take it P, ok? No offence meant. Was just trying as much as possible to be polite hence, the phrase 'i think'. No man is an island of knowledge. If i offended u by using 'i think', then i beg, no vex. I no get strength for quarelling things. Shalom
Shalom to you too grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbow_grease

daz all.

I checked it out but it didnt corellate with the context in which you used it. Check this out:

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/More+power+to+your+elbow!

Daz all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.