Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173086 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1ndidi2(f): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
Well,my elbow already get all the strenght wey e need,all wetin remain na grease so that e go flexible wella if i wan use am comot person teeth grin.. Lol

I've beeen down for a while now! Tanks for cracking me up gringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: Its like maria has lost more weight since she left ... To be honest,this her current weight cant handle a hungry Melvin who hasnt tasted honey for 3 good months.. If melvin handle this girl,i no sure say she go survive..
Melvin didnt come 2nd in MR NIGERIA just cos he's handsome alone ooo,he is also MR Naija down there ...
Ok ooo..
It is well sha!!!

Tahhhh skinny people are freaky in bed. And they're always "hungry" for more grin grin. I'm serious tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
C'est moi:

lemme have her name on instagram,pls.
maria_nepembe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: Its like maria has lost more weight since she left ... To be honest,this her current weight cant accomodate a hungry Melvin who hasnt tasted honey for 3 good months.. If melvin handle this girl,i no sure say she go survive ooo..
Melvin didnt come 2nd in MR NIGERIA just cos he's handsome alone ooo,he is also MR Naija down there ...
If melvin handle her,he go correct her bow leg to k-leg...
If he can correct bev's wrong with his character,then the correction of maria's bow legs to K-leg na small thing..
Ok ooo..
It is well sha!!!

Lmao Kslib
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

Tahhhh skinny people are freaky in bed. And they're always "hungry" for more grin grin. I'm serious tho.
No wahala.. When melvin finish with her,na for wheel chair her fans go use roll her back to Namibia...
Why do you think melvin's guy name is VENOM?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cleo thick sha..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Each time I look at moody Bimp whenever cheerful Elikem is around him, I just imagine him talking to himself saying; see this dude that sentenced me to this sad situation, had it been that he did not use his power of no on me, I might have won this useless HoH task that I won this week.#ElikemNoTry4Bimp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
No wahala.. When melvin finish with her,na for wheel chair her fans go use roll her back to Namibia...
Why do you think melvin's guy name is VENOM?

LMFAO!!! Na me dey tell you. She fit handle am. You no see Victoria Beckham, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Giselle Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Paris Hilton....and the list goes on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cleo dey chop and Elikem dey advise cleo make she no chop again,but the young zambian no gree.
Elikem say he dey look out for hakeem and cleo say she must chop cos the nastier she looks,the better cos nobody go eye her...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Bevely to Angelo::good things is coming our way, take it that ur bad luck has gone away from .she come even still force the guy to say Amen cos him de busy de sing. LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
This shld be it.Ambassador of happiness....melikey

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

LMFOA!!! Na me dey tell you. She fit handle am. You no see Victoria Beckham, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Giselle Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Paris Hilton....and the list goes on.
My guy,melvin case different cos the guy dey go babylon with hunger... You never hear say "A hungry man is an angry man"..
When melvin finish with her,una go begin put Ave before the Maria anytime wey una wan address her..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
C how Bev de luk Angelo as e de dance de wonder for her mind say if I catch this guy ds en, I go so rape am o. I think the guy is on heat o abi which kind TLC be ds o?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
C'est moi:
YEESSS THAT IS IT kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
1ndidi2:

I've beeen down for a while now! Tanks for cracking me up gringringringrin
Good to know you're no longer down..
Cheer up!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
jmaine:

The geh bow leg Na die . .them fit use take kih antelope and other galloping animals for hunting spree shocked

LMAO grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Which kain dance Angelo dey dance so? Mr bones will be very very proud of him... He has represented Kuvuki Land very well and will probably Gwara Gwara his way to top 5 come sunday!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
jmaine:

Na Today angry . . . . . wink

If i handle that geh in close quarters ehh!! lipsrsealed

LOL @close quarters grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
My guy,melvin case different cos the guy dey go babylon with hunger... You never hear say "A hungry man is an angry man"..
When melvin finish with her,una go begin put Ave before the Maria anytime wey una wan address her..

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE FUNNY YO! But still taaaahhhh, you no sabi slim girls oh. How you tink say Evelyn Lozada handle that monster Ochocinko.. I said don't worry, she fit take am. She go dey everly ready for more sef + Melvin wey no like to cause pain for girls, he will take it softly on her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
C'est moi:
Look at those legs... Damn shocked shocked shocked wink wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
C'est moi:

Allah hu akbar shocked shocked shocked wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss. This picture is hot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:
Look at those legs... Damn shocked shocked shocked wink wink wink
In a week's time,anytime you look at those legs,you'll be like "Melvin why"!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
In a week's time,anytime you look at those legs,you'll be like "Melvin why"!!!
LOL! Whatever

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: Which kain dance Angelo dey dance so? Mr bones will be very very proud of him... He has represented Kuvuki Land very well and will probably Gwara Gwara his way to top 5 come sunday!!!

OH MY DAYS... Rotflmao grin. This dude is nuts grin

I've just remembered that movie. LMAO@kuvuki land grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Bimp - I plan on reading the bible back to back, cover to cover

At least you go use that one manage if you go on sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Bimp and cleo having a heart to heart talk about random things like the bible,how he's been reading it and the motivation it gives him..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
Angelo singing "APOLOGISE", in a kuvuki remix grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
Anytime I look at Selly's fiance, I just get confused undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cleo says she wanna go sleep but she's still sitting down.. Ok,maybe she's memorising how to stand up cos her weight wont allow her!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
Gawddamit!!.. Cleo is thick.. Damn!!lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko: Angelo singing "APOLOGISE", in a kuvuki remix grin
Hahaha!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks: Anytime I look at Selly's fiance, I just get confused undecided undecided undecided
Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.