Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,788 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182976 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:51am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Nah.. Is the info he's to pass to me a new 411?. As in today's info?

No just an info about who to cast and bind.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:51am On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao,if modella is the female meanie,guy u ar the male meanie.,

Well, you know me grin
A brotha's just being consistent grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2013
did cleo and dillish say UP NEPA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 25, 2013
dominique: Nice one there Bizbloke, one hell of a speech. Wetin happen to your old id sef?

Thanks, Dominique.

My old ID go retire. I used it for business because I needed a broader scope (that's almost done) and never thought Nairaland would be fun. Now that I know, business steps aside on Nairaland for the real me.

Aha! I've been wanting to ask: male or female? (I can see the f symbol sha)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:53am On Aug 25, 2013
Kai! See wetin Camilla mama and Donovan sister de do...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 25, 2013
Krasid: Today is the final day of The Chase.@Jekyl and Hyde/BizBloke,that's the most meaningful epistle i have seen.Thanks a lot.

You're welcome and thanks, too, bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:54am On Aug 25, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

LOL.... I honestly don't know what to address @Mariarocks as. At first I thought he was a '' he'' and then recently I'm starting to think he might actually be a '' she''. Do you have any idea?
Ok.. Lemme put it this way "@mariarocks is a she" but what do you call a she who refuses to agree that she's a She?
Now,that same She exhibits some HE'ness(no word like that) in her, and acts like a He atimes..
For now,i would say her HE'ness is = to her SHE'ness...
**looks left*** **looks right***
Whispers*** You can call her @Lady gaga***
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 25, 2013
Beniye: @Bizbloke, that ur epistle is my best ever on this thread. Just know that we love u too.

JBS

Lol. Thanks, Beniye.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2013
Amaechi5: did cleo and dillish say UP NEPA
Na melvin teach her and dillish..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Abeg, wetin be the info?

I don't know yet, I'm awaiting the PM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmmn, i dont even know what to say concerning how you addressed me.. Lol..
If you look at it from the North,it looks like an Insult BUT If you look at it from the south,it appears to be a POSTIVE..
I guess i'll have to go with my roots since i hail from the southern part of naija.. Lol..grin
I guess what i've always believed finally rubbed off on someone..
Dont take everything too serious. It may look like just a simple small short irrelevant statement, but verily i say unto you "The happiest/most successful people in life are those who have found the missing link btw being unserious and what life is all about in General"...
The day you understand the bolded will be the day that you'll be free and start seeing life in a whole different angle.. It feels good to be free..

@bizbloke,i troway my salute...

Signed: By me, the unserious nigga.
All izz well!

Hehehe, papa Ostrich. If you like, take am as yab. If you like, take am as compliment.tongue

Well said. Your words are spot on.

I troway salute back grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2013
Dillish and cleo get luck say na melvin dey take care of them thats why dem dey over-act thier drunkness...
I kuku trust nando..... If to say na Nando ehn,he for don use im hands extract the alcohol from their body via N.ipples..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
Ok.. Lemme put it this way "@mariarocks is a she" but what do you call a she who refuses to agree that she's a She?
Now,that same She exhibits some HE'ness(no word like that) in her, and acts like a He atimes..
All izz well!

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 25, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

No just an info about who to cast and bind.

Lol.. No. Tell me about it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

I don't know yet, I'm awaiting the PM

Oh, okay.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:03am On Aug 25, 2013
OMG! #singing# "onu kurunjo ge kum ma" so bev is now taking care of dillish and cleo...#lips are sealed#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 25, 2013
LMAO!!!!. I love dillish when she's drunk grin. Hahahah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 25, 2013
A drunk dillish and cleo make one hell of a couple grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:07am On Aug 25, 2013
Come to think of it,i wonder y @spade nd @itsmodella have nt had a brawl yet,it seems they are avoiding each other...two meanie dishing blows at each other.,mehn hw EPIC! it would hv been
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 25, 2013
Buwahahaha.. Cleo's drunk as fucck!! grin. She's laughing like a castrated hyena grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:07am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!

Lol. You don make me spill my drink now... . All along I thought she was a male, even though she has a female moniker. The way she expresses herself you would automatically think she's a male. I'm glad I know now, at least I'll be able to address her properly henceforth.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 25, 2013
I think I'm gonna write out special awards to some people that made this thread tick for me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2013
OMO CLEO GET FAT PUNI O :O
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:10am On Aug 25, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Lol. You don make me spill my drink now... . All along I thought she was a male, even though she has a female moniker. The way she expresses herself you would automatically think she's a male. I'm glad I know now, at least I'll be able to address her properly henceforth.
I no talk anything ooo.. Ehen..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:11am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. No. Tell me about it

Since we are in the spirit, we thought it would be best to bind and cast demons from Rukewe, Akpors and Ugochukwu.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:12am On Aug 25, 2013
One last vote 4 Melvin before I sleep.

Goodnight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 25, 2013
Haba.. Only two females uploaded their pics!! . Ladies, wow us with your pics na. I'm looking for a wife for papa ostrich aka kslib grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:12am On Aug 25, 2013
Dillish suggests that they all pray together as a unit..
Sister Beverly lead the prayer and dillish said "halleluyah" after bev finished praying..
Atleast she was decent enough not to give a shout out to angel michael for spiritual votes..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib: I no talk anything ooo.. Ehen..
All izz well!

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 25, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Since we are in the spirit, we thought it would be best to bind and cast demons from Rukewe, Akpors and Ugochukwu.

Lol.. *in wizkid's voice* no sleeping for me.. No sleeping for me grin

Na me and akpors this night.. Staying awake till 6am!!. Make una bind enough demons for Rukewe and Ugochi, na me get Akpors this night. That boy too dey misyarn. I wan show am nwii wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:16am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko: Haba.. Only two females uploaded their pics!! . Ladies, wow us with your pics na. I'm looking for a wife for papa ostrich aka kslib grin
Lol.. You wan start this nite again shey..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 25, 2013
mike404: OMO CLEO GET FAT PUNI O :O

She show you, abi? Make Ostrich catch you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.