Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171294 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congrat Cleo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
And the winner is
Congratulations Cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wow, look at the amount of people viewing this thread.I didn't know they is so many BBA fans in Nairaland.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congrats to Dillish in advance grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
chrisdestiny: Most valuable gesture..2likem n pokello

Ahn ahn. I think say na Hakeem and Cleo go win that one.

Wetin dey happen today shuuuuu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ncpat(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Melvin: oh boy see as 50million naira just past me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

Shows how gullible Africans are.
When I kept saying this, nobody paid attention.
They axed Maria, all for their "Mellish" nonsense that never came to pass and would never come to pass.

SMH.
Guy abeg sharapp!!! Stop blaming Dillish's strong position to win on Mellish fans. She has her own fans!!! Damn!! angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kunbeeee: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
At this particular juncture...I must say dillish played her game well...smart babe!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
if there would be next time we all stop dis let me save ma brother dis dat and dis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmmmmm#Grabs a Sachet Water#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Waiting...dilish must win oo,i can't afford 2 b heartbroken twice

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
if there will be next time we all stop dis let me save ma brother dis dat and dis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Cleo is The winner,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
ncpat: Melvin: oh boy see as 50million naira just past me

He kinda has himself to blame, to be honest.

He had all the chance to up his game and really take advantage of situations to become a strong contender, but he did not.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
This thread must reach page 2000 tonight....**sharpens sword**
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by k2039: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: Mehn see as destiny just dey play out before my eyes. This is really destiny
walahi, you no lie at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks:

Hakeem shares votes between three of his gestures
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
luvable sam:
U av always been annoying n childish like I tot.

This proves my point
waka pass jOor is like u stalking me

Is it my fault melvin ddnt win
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
real-teflon:
BBAchase Na ojoro. Melvin eviction tire me. PDP has been introduced to BBA

But weren't Nigerians also doing.ojoro? Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
sholay2011:
Guy abeg sharapp!!! Stop blaming Dillish's strong position to win on Mellish fans. She has her own fans!!! Damn!! angry angry

Sholay, you don start, shebi? I go scatter this bottle for your head oooo! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
cleo is the winner oh.confirmed!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dillish is winning sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by touchmeder: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

He had all the chance to up his game and really take advantage of situations to become a strong contender, but he did not.

i have never seen a passive person win BBA, he was passive and somewhat lacking in energy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks:

person don make u breakfast in bed before? what can b more romantic than that, hakeem/cleo was always going to b a distant second.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

He wouldn't have won it regardless
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by LadyWinona: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Didn't watch big brother this year but I really hope that cleo wins. Always liked her. Dellish is really pretty, hope she gets something too eventually.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

Sholay, you don start, shebi? I go scatter this bottle for your head oooo! grin
Lolz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA: Charity begins at home...

Oneal is laughing somewhere. West Africa kicked out one by one.
Where is @Safarigirl that said "we got this, we got this on lock" maybe now you will realize that Twitter means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! The twitter thing should R.I.P.

Preach on!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
They want to air the after party!! Yay!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
BAN ME!!!!! GhsghjasaxszhxzhjxzghzhxzhxhzhzxhzhsahgsagdsggdgdshhsdhdshdsjksdsdhdgggdsssgsgsgsggggsgsgsggsgsggsdststsdsgsdgsgshshhsdhdsdndsdsgdsgdsgdsgdgdsghgsdghdshdshdsghsdfsfsafsakldllfrhrhrhrhfhfdhfdjfdkdkdjewhgewghdhdssdghdshjsdjdskdseoieoeeweyeheetrdrwqrrewegegdshdshsdhetetewqtqtqwtsasahjsajqwooweowoewuewuewyewyewyewyweyweyweyweyweyyweyweyweywetywywyyytyyyyyyyydddssssxxxiiiiiiiiiigggggfdsssxxxGHHGHJKKKJHGGGGGXXJSKSAKSAJSASYSAYSHSSDNSNSDDSHJDSHDSDMDCHXCHCXDXCSDUDSUSUSUSSSGSSDGSGSGSGSGSGGSGSGSGSGSGSGHSGHSGGSGSDGSGSHGSHXGXCGXDSGXSGSDGDSGDSGGDSTYDYDDEEUEUIEUIERIEEEGEGEGEGHEGHHSDHSDSKLASALSASLSSHGSAGSGSAGSAGSAGSAGFSGSGGSGSGSTSTsgsgwahxhsaqwauayasswsgsggssgsgsgsegesheewudsdeydtdtdgstdghh3tststs3**3*66shaghsdjxkkh6666556gststsdsdhdsjdsjhdjhjdfjckfdkfkfkdfduiifdiudfhfhdhdhfdhdhfhdfhdfhdfhfdhhfdhdfhrehyeehsdjsaksereiieudfdhfdghdhdfhdhfhdfh WHERE IS THIS FVCKING MUKINA

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

True. He was just too cautious and didn't want to step on toes.

Winner about to be announced

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.