Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,958 members, 7,956,605 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2205507 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
ItsModella:
The truth is not many Nigerians like Elikem. It was between Nando and Oneal.
The guy is always dissing Nigeria at every given opportunity so nothing for him from us. Selly stands a far better chance with Nigerians than Elikem.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
miss sparkle: But how on earth did nando get nigerias vote?? Hmmmm
i no vote for nando
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
dominique: Angola: Oneal
Botswana: Oneal
Ghana: Elikem
Kenya: Nando
Ethiopia: Betty
Malawi: Natasha
Namibia: Nando
Nigeria: Nando
South Africa: Oneal
Sierra Leone: Bolt
Tanzania: Nando
Uganda: Nando
Zambia: Natasha
Zimbabwe: Natasha
Rest of Africa: Oneal
Total: Nando = 5; Oneal = 4; Natasha =3, Bolt =
1, Elikem = 1, Betty = 1, Motamma = 0. (Total:
15 Votes)

How on earth did nando get the Nigerian votes

So in hard times neither Elikem nor Bolt got the Naija vote hmmmm!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Why are y'all even surprised that Elikem didn't get Nigeria's votes? It was expected.

The dude was always dissing Nigeria at every given opportunity and Nigerians were taking note of that.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
dmalam:
super eagles r doin well...dt goal ws embarrasin sha
dmalam:
dmalam:

the guys need to do more on offside traps though,, m lovin mikel,, how he z nvr this good 4 chelsea beats me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
ItsModella: Why are y'all even surprised that Elikem didn't get Nigeria's votes? It was expected.

The dude was always dissing Nigeria at every given opportunity and Nigerians were taking note of that.

OKAY OOOO! We hear ya grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
No hard feelings Naija. We will still vote for Bev, although she dissed GH girls grin grin grin grin cheesy

It's called brotherly/sisterly love cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
miss sparkle: Only Ghana voted 4 elikem LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My Darling,those Ghanians think they can take us for a ride,Imagine that Bumps-wreck-face saying we copy jollof rice from them and when Fatima was hailing the Nigerians Entertainment,the Nash still say ''is because of their population''so where You really expecting Naija to vote for Him....I to like this my Country Jare.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
Lol just know that Ghanaians will definately not be voting for us when our reps are up. As i can see from the comments. Tit for Tat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Addebayo(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Does dat means dat 4 pple leave d auz 2nite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Spain almost got anoda one fab hit the post!, nigeria almost hit back on counter, end to end stuf, ref is slightly favourin spain though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
you guys are derailing this thread with your commentaries tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
GH Swagg:

And what is your problem? I guess you are happy Naija didn't vote for him right shocked

What matters is, he has been saved by his country.
Dnt mind them. They should expect the same thing when their reps are up. After all Beverley said a lot of shit about us. Am honestly not surprised by the vote and it certainly won't be the last time. Lets try not to get too upset about it. When someone scrathess your back, then you do the same. if not then...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ghana go still vote 4 us ni! D ghanians on this thread cant speak 4 d entire country...we luv u ghana, have our backs o..lool!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
SamConquer: My Darling,those Ghanians think they can take us for a ride,Imagine that Bumps-wreck-face saying we copy jollof rice from them and when Fatima was hailing the Nigerians Entertainment,the Nash still say ''is because of their population''so where You really expecting Naija to vote for Him....I to like this my Country Jare.

We hear ya, but no hard feelings grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Guys, football updates should be posted in the appropriate section. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
What da fuuuckk?? So we didnt vote for elikem? I dont agree.. Something is fishy..
No be Only Fishy Na Meatshy...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
GH Swagg:

So in hard times neither Elikem nor Bolt got the Naija vote hmmmm!
Lmao you should see the comments on the thread. I think Ghana and SL are forming an alliance now since west africa won't support them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
THE AMAKA: They are rigging the votes away from Nigeria to create us enemies. Don't they know that Nigeria makes alliances throughout the show? This is a scam! They want Nigeria to have enemies so that when our reps will not be voted for when they're up.
F*ck biggie and his goons! They are not smart

And from the looks of this thread, i was right. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
miss sparkle: Ghana go still vote 4 us ni! D ghanians on this thread cant speak 4 d entire country...we luv u ghana, have our backs o..lool!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abi o...they still owe us a favor...we voted for Selly and they are yet to return the favor. It must be tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
miss sparkle: Ghana go still vote 4 us ni! D ghanians on this thread cant speak 4 d entire country...we luv u ghana, have our backs o..lool!
Lol have you forgotten the Goldie incident? Blv me unfortunately we do tit for tat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abi o...they still owe us a favor...we voted for Selly and they are yet to return the favor. It must be tit for tat.
lol true. if Melvin comes up i will personally vote for him, can't say same thing about Beverley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
Victor onyema z on fire!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Lol just know that Ghanaians will definately not be voting for us when our reps are up. As i can see from the comments. Tit for Tat
What The F**k Do we Need Their Fu***king Vote For?How many are they in their Country.Only the Population of 2 Nigerian State Is More than their Entire Country.So F**CK THEIR VOTE(in capital Letter)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Oya if una no wan vote 4 us no lele...we have stronger characters...lool...MEL/BEV..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Miss_3v3: Dnt mind them. They should expect the same thing when their reps are up. After all Beverley said a lot of shit about us. Am honestly not surprised by the vote and it certainly won't be the last time. Lets try not to get too upset about it. When someone scrathess your back, then you do the same. if not then...

Yes my sister. Thank God Elikem is saved.

Like I said before, GH has a vote to give too and when the time comes to give it out, we'll surely make the best decision as to who deserves it grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
ItsModella: you guys are derailing this thread with your commentaries tongue tongue
Darling, we are enjoying the Commentaries.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
SamConquer: What The F**k Do we Need Their Fu***king Vote For?How many are they in their Country.Only the Population of 2 Nigerian State Is More than their Entire Country.So F**CK THEIR VOTE(in capital Letter)
Yes but last year our same country would have helped Goldie. What you fail to realise is that east africans are true to themselves. The southerns if their reps are up wil stick to themselves but it's okay. The same small country is where your ppl are filling everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol have you forgotten the Goldie incident? Blv me unfortunately we do tit for tat

LOL @ bolded
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
GH Swagg:

Yes my sister. Thank God Elikem is saved.

Like I said before, GH has a vote to give too and when the time comes to give it out, we'll surely make the best decision as to who deserves it grin grin grin cheesy
Yes my dear. Now lets leave this fighting. What's done is done.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
Zimbomatic: Victor onyema z on fire!

You know a team sucks when the goalkeeper is the superstar.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IRAPADA(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
With the way east africa are forming alliance I think this year winner will go to east Africa.west and southern Africa shd just foget about the money

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.