Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2205623 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated: BWUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I no fit mehn.

Then Superflakie replies okon with boogie something something therefore deliberately making me the joke.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
and you have to quote it twice to make your statement know to us tongue
you better face Reinc ooooo grin because na the two of una dey fight for her attention and don't rope me into something i know nothing about

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
ochon:

Awww.. I feel your pain my peasant. I know how it hurts when a lady you intended flirting with, breaks, shatters, mauls, pummelles your heart to pieces while annihillating you in front of the threadmates.. I feel your pain my peasant. The pic that best describe how sad and REINjected you feel now is this cry:'cry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1395583_face_1888684c_jpga3708325457ab1d84f6ed32f88739752

Lwkmd. Buwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Haha!! Thieeef!!!! You stole my gif.. grin

But you wicked sha.. Dre has been trending of late.. If thats how to trend, abeg I no want.. ** i jump and pass** grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib:
cry !! Erm baba, i think you need some time off NL:. Atleast to re-cover..
embarassed
#yawns
no comment

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
njokusboy:

I don't know wat u are talking about??

Ask Lertee.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia:

Eeya. O bu picture.

Nsogbo a diro.... Gini ki cho ka m mere gi??

U know I no too sabi write igbo.. So nwayo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib:
Ok na!! You no wan talk.

**waka jare**

I go tell you later though you know sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib: Talkin about Njotee..

Erm, so you guys were expecting a relationship whose foundation was built on-- ( chinua achebe's books, soyinka's novels and how many books stephen. Abi na Revren king released so so and so year, the color of the back cover) to work out? undecided

Abge life no be Soap opera--- Telemundo!!! grin

*faints* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
and you have to quote it twice to make your statement know to us tongue
you better face Reinc ooooo grin because na the two of una dey fight for her attention and don't rope me into something i know nothing about
[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1271473_capture_39-1_pngff78d6c52040a132e7129de6452c9574[/img]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
njokusboy:

Nsogbo a diro.... Gini ki cho ka m mere gi??

U know I no too sabi write igbo.. So nwayo

Tinyenu picture k'anyi kiri.
Dis guy Ochon si na nku anya gi di ka okotoko ohia AMAZON; ya mere achoro'm i fu ya were gwa ya na o bu asi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib: Talkin about Njotee..

Erm, so you guys were expecting a relationship whose foundation was built on-- ( chinua achebe's books, soyinka's novels and how many books stephen. Abi na Revren king released so so and so year, the color of the back cover) to work out? undecided

Abge life no be Soap opera--- Telemundo!!! grin

Hahahaha, holy sh1t
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
ochon:

No seriously. Read am. The chic con add fuel on top the fire by replying me in your own quote hence, there's no way I can miss the name calling between the two of una.. Lmao, chei I don suffer sha. Issorai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
superflakie:

Oh my gosh!! Biko I'm not picking on you but that seem to be the only 'related' conversation we've ever had. Agreed you said it wif humor but it gets boring atimes. I really don't think you dig where I'm coming from. Oya kpele

Superflakie why evils na?. This a gebfila agabaya with a wife that you are humiliating like this. A moment of tears for dre
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1445631_crying_man_JPGc1402202f9745313d4e3eea58d632fd3

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
superflakie:

Oh my gosh!! Biko I'm not picking on you but that seem to be the only 'related' conversation we've ever had. Agreed you said it wif humor but it gets boring atimes. I really don't think you dig where I'm coming from. Oya kpele
ok!
am asking you again
how many times did i said that
maybe twice or 3x and its now a crime

ok
don't let me bore you
just enjoy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
#yawns
no comment
Lol. You don too use this meme nah ..

Even the man for the pishure don tire for your hand!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia:

Dis guy Ochon si na nku anya gi di ka okotoko ohia AMAZON; ya mere achoro'm i fu ya were gwa ya na o bu asi.

Hahahahaha, asi... Obu ta ki ga fu ya... Echi ka di
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib:
Haha!! Thieeef!!!! You stole my gif.. grin

But you wicked sha.. Dre has been trending of late.. If thats how to trend, abeg I no want.. ** i jump and pass** grin

LMAO. Your gifs were epic grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
ochon:

Superflakie why evils na?. This a gebfila agabaya with a wife that you are humiliating like this.
that a good one
so, am on the spotlight 2day grin
make una make all una jokes oooooo grin
me i get thick skin oooooooooo tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
oya Njoku come and defend the allegation brought before us

Aswear , I don't know what dat young man is talking about
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia:

Buwahahahahahahahah. Spade is officially the most wicked disser on this thread. Buwhaahahaham afo muo o grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
that a good one
so, am on the spotlight 2day grin
make una make all una jokes oooooo grin
me i get thick skin oooooooooo tongue

Taaaa. the thing dey pain u grin grin grin but don't worry, I no go add anything. I go jus dey sidelines dey laugh though. LMFAOOOOOO Ochon is phucking wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated: BWUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I no fit mehn.

Then Superflakie replies okon with boogie something something therefore deliberately making me the joke.

C'mon!! I never intended to I just couldn't go thru the stress of quoting err1. I'm on phone, so I just read my mentions and reply at ones.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

No seriously. Read am. The chic con add fuel on top the fire by replying me in your own quote hence, there's no way I can miss the name calling between the two of una.. Lmao, chei I don suffer sha. Issorai

LWKMD gringrin. I swear you don kolo grin. LMAO@add fuel. She's just joking around jor. Ladies love to tease us wink

Talking about Lmtm, where you keep her?. I miss her sha embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
ochon:

I go tell you later though you know sha
Mssshhheeew!! Whatever!!!

Erm, no bex,na flay i dey flay grin .. Reminds me of @dmalam.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
njokusboy:

Hahahahaha, asi... Obu ta ki ga fu ya... Echi ka di

Okwa ima na ife n'aku ugbulaka bu elekere 11:56. O foro mkpilikpi ano (4 minutes) tupu "echi" eruo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
ok!
am asking you again
how many times did i said that
maybe twice or 3x and its now a crime

ok
don't let be bore you
just enjoy grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

Taaaa. the thing dey pain u grin grin grin but don't worry, I no go add anything. I go jus dey sidelines dey laugh though. LMFAOOOOOO Ochon is phucking wicked grin grin grin grin
pain wetin
dat means say you never know me wella
i know say una dey catch fun so why should i be angry undecided
these are what keeps the thread lively grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
superflakie:

C'mon!! I never intended to I just couldn't go thru the stress of quoting err1. I'm on phone, so I just read my mentions and reply at ones.

Yeah i was teasing around and Lol sure.. Anyway eyah... I don't even know how to swim. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia:

Okwa ima na ife n'aku ugbulaka bu elekere 11:54. O foro mkpilikpi isii (6 minutes) tupu "echi" eruo grin

LMAO grin. You've caught him grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
ochon:

LWKMD gringrin. I swear you don kolo grin. LMAO@add fuel. She's just joking around jor. Ladies love to tease us wink

Talking about Lmtm, where you keep her?. I miss her sha embarassed

I no know wia she dey oh. Lmtm where are you? embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMAO. I no go enter him again. He's my nigga grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2013
pyschedelia honey, this time tomorow, you will be trrnding, cant wait cheesy

take as many shots as you like and come up with a perfect picture else this place no go contain all ofus tomorrow.. angry.. have you done your surprise yet by the way? congrats to her all the same smiley

hey toyin,do you know that dre also finishd from our school..#justsaying cheesy

hello people..#ok bye, sorry i hate typing on this phone

keep havingfun..

btw rein, any luck yet?

and ehmm happy married life to toxxx, who knows, she could be physche's sis grin

take care

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.