Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173527 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Emmadani: Is pokello truly a p0Rnstar as rumour has it?
No. Just that there was a sex video of her and her boyfriend doing it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kslib: Why did melvin save bolt nah? What's wrong with him? Abi bolt threaten am behind the scene..

who was he suppose to have swapd...biguesas?

It was imperative he has to save 1 of d 2
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
dominique: The only way we can rekindle Kenya's faith in us is by voting ANNABEL by and large.
Let me step into The Amaka's shoes for a minute and give some predictions on how countries will vote
Pokello- Zw, Bw, SA,
Annabel- ke, Tz, Ug, Ng
Natasha- Mw, Zm
Neyll- Ao
Biguesas-nil
Wild cards (could go to any of those three)- Gh, Et, Sl, Nm,RoA

What's important is that Annabel gets the Nigerian votes

I'll have to disagree with you on some of those....
South Africa may save Neyll in a returned favor for Angola voting for Koketso.

[size=16pt]WEEK 3: HOW AFRICA WILL VOTE[/size]

*GREEN = POSSIBLE VOTE/UNDECIDED VOTE

[size=13pt]Natasha:[/size]
Malawi
Zambia
Tanzania

[size=13pt]Neyll:[/size]
Angola
South Africa
Namibia
Ethiopia

[size=13pt]Annabel:[/size]
Kenya
Uganda
Nigeria
Tanzania
Ethiopia
Ghana
Sierra Leone
Rest of Africa

[size=13pt]Pokello:[/size]
Zimbabwe
Botswana
Namibia

[size=13pt]Biguesas:[/size]
NO COUNTRY VOTES
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
For those asking what bev said; inshort,the stupid things she said was just too many to remember,but let me try..
She told them how she wanted to become a stripper cos she was taking care of herself..
She told them how she beat-up her mum cos of a guy...
She told them how she treated her mum like a rag...
She told them how her and her friends sold her mums cars and others to feed themselves cos her mum was in america..
She told them how their house was a mimi-hotel where 10girls will camp and Bleep random dudes..
Inshort,to summarize,she told them how fuucked up her life was.. She also told them that her and her mum have settled and will never joke with her mum like before..
She also kept telling them how she attented the most expensive university in Nigeria... The stories were just uncomfortable to listen and just too raw..
Well,its her life...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kslib: For those asking what bev said; inshort,the stupid things she said was just too many to remember,but let me try..
She told them how she wanted to become a stripper cos she was taking care of herself..
She told them how her and her friends sold her mums cars and others to feed themselves cos her mum was in america..
She told them how their house was a mimi-hotel where 10girls will camp and Bleep random dudes..
Inshort,to summarize,she told them how fuucked up her life was.. She also told them that her and her mum have settled and will never joke with her mum like before..
She also kept telling them how she attented the most expensive university in Nigeria... The stories were just uncomfortable to listen and just too raw..
Well,its her life...

And to think that 2shotz was serious about marrying her.
Not that she's not worth 2shotz's attention but her lifestyle is just too heavy for most people to adapt to....especially when one wants something serious.

Well, it could be a clasic case of strange attraction. It happens. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kslib: For those asking what bev said; inshort,the stupid things she said was just too many to remember,but let me try..
Well,its her life...
it is well o! Ahah dis girl sef,kai!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
I dn't understand oh,wich kan wahala b dis shoo,anytime dis betty face is up on ma screen,my t.v automatically goes blank,i wonder what wil happen wen bolt come up,abeg make i off ma t.v b4 dem help me scatter am...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl: Don't get it twisted, Hakeem is even more of an arrogant phuck than Munya, the guy never start. He's always going on about how much of a 'threat' he is to other housemates; Biggie:Hakeem why do u think the Diamonds nominated you? Hakeem: cos I'm a threat. Diamonds: Hakeem why didn't the Rubies want u back? Hakeem: cos I'm a threat....no, it's cos nobody wants to be around a proud, arrogant air-head...even the Diamonds are all set to return him to Rubies by Friday.

Why do you introduce sentiments into you arguements most of the time? The way you promote melvin is almost like you worship him. You keep shouting he's cool with everybody. FYI he's not there 2 b cool with everybody. He's there primarily to entertain africa & then to relate well with many of the housemates. As proof, imagine he is so disliked by his housemates but loved by africa and he's put up for eviction everyweek, africa will save him the whole time. But we all know that he aint got no significant entertainment worth. So what's with melvin dis, melvin dat?

Also note that biggie asked Dillish the same question about why she was nominated & she gave the same answer as hakeem,s so why do you single out hakeem as the only arrogant one in the house?

I am not an hakeem fan but say stuff about him the way they are. And mind you, expect to see him in the finals. I suspect he will have to go head to head with Melvin. 2 bland guys @ Bba finals? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
Gratitudes to U guys for always keeping us updated... U guys really make it seem like i'm watching the whole show!!!

@IyawoTM; Big ups to U

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
I still love bev! Still my fav geh... Bad upbringing sha it is well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ey seems lyk therz so much hate fo my boy Hakeem, im a zimbo so i myt be biased but it seems lyk Hakeem z the second most talked about bba hm after Melvin. Dnt get m wrong i think my boy feels himself too much and all, but Dellish z no better, they r the opposite side of the same coin, Hakeem seems to have the hots fo dellish yes but the feeling z somewhat mutual coz Dillish always nominates Hakeem, I thnk Dellish could b using melvin fo the 9ja vote (t worked so far) you no wit her i love 9ja men talk, she could b inlove tho

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
fork adict:

Why do you argue sentimentally most of the time? The way you promote melvin is almost like you worship him. You keep shouting he's cool with everybody. FYI he's not there 2 b cool with everybody. He's there primarily to entertain africa & then to relate well with many of the housemates. As proof, imagine he is so disliked by his housemates but loved by africa and he's put up for eviction everyweek, africa will save him the whole time. But we all know that he aint got no significant entertainment worth. So what's with melvin dis, melvin dat?

Also note that biggie asked Dillish the same question about why she was nominated & she gave the same answer as hakeem,s so why do you single out hakeem as the only arrogant one in the house?

I am not an hakeem fan but say stuff about him the way they are. And mind you, expect to see him in the finals. I suspect he will have to go head to head with Melvin. 2 bland guys @ Bba finals? SMH

My dear thank you, I thought I was d only one that is seeing it o dat is referring to Melvin's entertainment value or lack therereof. Melvin shud up his game. Karen was hated by most housemates but Africa loved her hence her win. Even Uti had drama of some sort. I'm not a Hakeem fan, but I intrigued with the hype, his rendevous session with Cleo created. His longing for Cleo will keep him in the house for a long while as Africa wants to see the end of it. He's cool with everyone fine, he should add significant drama worth watching, like trying to get Dillish to fall for him. Africa will want to see if she is truly loyal to this her boyfriend that she has not allowed us to hear what what!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
From what i'm seeing on my screen,i can confidently say that "melvin's haters in percentage is 99%" except if those comments are coming from kenyans alone,but i highly doubt it..
I myself cant understand why he saved bolt.. I will so love it if bolt nominates melvin next week.. I hope this melvin is not a mumu in disguise ohh.. I hope he proves me wrong...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
miss sparkle: I still love bev! Still my fav geh... Bad upbringing sha it is well!
Am luving Bev all d more! I lyk her n her big mouth. I tink its her strategy to win d money n I tink its working so far. N for being loud mouthed; I tink its her defence mechanism. Its best she says her ills dan av it flooded on d internet as her secret. Now no1 can dig dirts dat we avnt heard d origi version from Bev herself. Go gal. U rock all d way. If I wasn't more proud of her todays nomination made me more proud: not 1 single stone. Mehn d swap sure did favor her. N go Bev, bring d money home. It musnt be Melvin. U too need d money dats y ure my best game player so far.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
sajbabs: Gratitudes to U guys for always keeping us updated... U guys really make it seem like i'm watching the whole show!!!

@IyawoTM; Big ups to U

kiss my dear thank d powers that be for making me finally join the amazing writers and analysts on this thread who have kept me updated and glued from page one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
[size=14pt]SHOULD HE HAVE SAVED BIGUESAS? PEOPLE NEED TO SERIOUSLY LEAVE MELVIN ALONE! [/size]
sad

Maybe Motamma or Bimp would have been a better swap cause they are almost invisible.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
urchbarbie: Am luving Bev all d more! I lyk her n her big mouth. I tink its her strategy to win d money n I tink its working so far. N for being loud mouthed; I tink its her defence mechanism. Its best she says her ills dan av it flooded on d internet as her secret. Now no1 can dig dirts dat we avnt heard d origi version from Bev herself. Go gal. U rock all d way. If I wasn't more proud of her todays nomination made me more proud: not 1 single stone. Mehn d swap sure did favor her. N go Bev, bring d money home. It musnt be Melvin. U too need d money dats y ure my best game player so far.
I thought I was d only 1 obsessed with this girl o! Loool , I want her to win so bad, kai!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
dominique: The only way we can rekindle Kenya's faith in us is by voting ANNABEL by and large.
Let me step into The Amaka's shoes for a minute and give some predictions on how countries will vote
Pokello- Zw, Bw, SA,
Annabel- ke, Tz, Ug, Ng
Natasha- Mw, Zm
Neyll- Ao
Biguesas-nil
Wild cards (could go to any of those three)- Gh, Et, Sl, Nm,RoA

What's important is that Annabel gets the Nigerian votes
SA must just vote Nyll...only Angola voted Koketso, they would do well to return the favour.

I don't want Nyll to leave just yet, Pokello and Biguesas can leave

@forkadict...BBA is sentiments first...all these your 'entertainment value' gist na opata, people no send...or na entertainment value Wendull take win BB Amplified?

Who is asking why Melvin saved Bolt? Who him for save before? Biguesas? Olorun! Na only guys dey vex sey Melvin go put up the biggest bobbie for that house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
That Beverly na mistake child! Mannerless thingy using her mother as a toothpick....she MUST NOTwin the money!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
fynegurl: That Beverly na mistake child! Mannerless thingy using her mother as a toothpick....she MUST NOTwin the money!!!
abeg rephrase. She z no mistake child. Its just a problem of bad upbringing. Though she culd av bettred herself. Me lyk d geh n d gist is she z in d show n we r not. Pls show some luv#gbam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
wts bolt doin playn wt hiz preeck.... and i did nt subscribe fr vip ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
Aswear dis bolt is disgusting, see as he's even touching himeself. Melvin y did u save him, dt 1 na serious fuckup. Africa plz save Annabel oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin is exactly 5 years older than her (she's 23, he'll be 28 this month). I've got a feeling Dellish won't be able to hold out much longer, bf or not. I give her 4 more weeks....I trust my guy, naija no dey carry last, @kslib, tell state of mind o, she no know sey zimbos dey fear Melvin like oyibo dey fear malaria.
& what happens if melvon gets swapped to the other house? Or you forgot to factor that into your equation?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 1:33am On Jun 11, 2013
ppl feza dy sleep 4 melvins bedooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2013
safarigirl: SA must just vote Nyll...only Angola voted Koketso, they would do well to return the favour.

I don't want Nyll to leave just yet, Pokello and Biguesas can leave

@forkadict...BBA is sentiments first...all these your 'entertainment value' gist na opata, people no send...or na entertainment value Wendull take win BB Amplified?

Who is asking why Melvin saved Bolt? Who him for save before? Biguesas? Olorun! Na only guys dey vex sey Melvin go put up the biggest bobbie for that house.
i agree with some of your analysis. we have some insight outside that HM dont have...
Annabel is not going anywhere and shez a terrible enemy to have this early...
a very good move would have been to save Bolt for Betty!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2013
sigmundfreud:
i agree with some of your analysis. we have some insight outside that HM dont have...
Annabel is not going anywhere and shez a terrible enemy to have this early...
a very good move would have been to save Bolt for Betty!
he should have switched oko iyawo for iyawo? Nah! He wants Biguesas out, Annabel is sure to do the job....shikena! If Betty could delete Denzel and Huddah, she surely ain't leaving AND Melvin would have 2 people with grudges instead of one person.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2013
This melvin too like food ooh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2013
safarigirl: he should have switched oko iyawo for iyawo? Nah! He wants Biguesas out, Annabel is sure to do the job....shikena! If Betty could delete Denzel and Huddah, she surely ain't leaving AND Melvin would have 2 people with grudges instead of one person.
One enemy...Betty. Who has no game at all. I think Melvin is threatened by Annabel and rightly so too.
I dont think Bolt will mind being saved. Besides, Bolt needs a Jolt!
Am more comfy having Ethiopia to contend with than Kenya.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2013
BBA - CHASE , 11.30am - Naija time.

Melvin is rooocccckinnng the house ! ! !
I just switched on d telly, to see all the housemates hailing COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMOLE ! ! !
They were all screaming , '' OSHIO BABA ! OSHIO BABA ! ! OSHIO BABA ! ! !
I don't know what Melvin was yarning them about the man.
In fact, Melvin till day 99 and beyond till next season.
He is upping Naija's profile - no dulling.
Beverly should do the same - not just gisting about her past bad upbringing.
Now, nobody will wanna nominate Melvin - so as not to annoy '' OSHIO-BABA''
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2013
^^and screaming oshio baba is the peak of entertainment to africa? And won't make the housemates nominate him? undecided Seriously, its okay to be loyal to one's country and her representative but you guys are overhyping melvin undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
WHERE IS MAMA NATASHA IN THE DANCE SESSION IS SHE TOO OLD FOR THIS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.