Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids (27308 Views)

Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids / Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife / Photo- Meet Jim Iyke’s Wife & Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by SuperSuave(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2013
Your wive's so cute. ^_^ awwww
Add your pics and let's see if you're compatible or noT!
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Mystery11(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2013
Globalwalyy:
lols wat is this dude saying self na.

u hv been to show.. ok is it all show AY is been invited? i just knw now dat u dont hav idea... man no harm..

I blv i have heard Ogusbaba is the host of Laugh Goes On Comedy Show,, which features Basket mouth, 2face,bovi,klint d drunk,buchi,AY,igodye,igosave,gordons,okey bakasi,julius awgu, wizkid, timaya,ducan mighty, flavour,mi, and many more uncounted artiste, he also featured Kelvin who won the first edition of BBA where he propose to his wife...

my brother Ogusbaba is a grass hood comedian... if u dont knw him i blv u do ur own research, i also blv i ve tried my best telling u who is him.. he is also amongst the first comedian dat wed 2006.... ask google.com

Please, stop stressing yourself explaining to the ''ignoramus'' cheesy cheesy.I am suprised those guys dont know Ogusbaba.I know all the guys they know including the ones they don't know.
I will simply conclude it to be ''bad belle'' cry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 30, 2013
vivacious vivi: Awwwww...u have a beautiful fam! cheesy
you self fine o no be small. in fact, if no be anythin eh, i go say you fine pass op wife.
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by FoRgEteD: 5:16pm On May 30, 2013
click2cbn: Is dis ogusbaba of former cosmo fm?

Sure he is.
There is only one Ogusbaba. The youngest oldman as we call him then.

I so much remember his shows on cosmos fm enugu, during my undergraduate days at Unizik. He do invite I go save, who was still based in warri.

He also use to perform at the SU night of unizik then.

Ogusbaba, I salute! What a beautiful family you'v got.
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nasri100(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2013
Lovely! daughter and junior ones...where is the wife?
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Hillaco: 5:18pm On May 30, 2013
wat a lovely family
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 30, 2013
Mystery 1:

Please, stop stressing yourself explaining to the ''ignoramus'' cheesy cheesy.I am suprised those guys dont know Ogusbaba.I know all the guys they know including the ones they don't know.
I will simply conclude it to be ''bad belle'' cry embarassed
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 30, 2013
Airforce1: Ok seen
What next?

*walks out of thread*
I can see you have a big problem. Every post you say the same nonsense. What made you comment in the first place? Mtchew
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 30, 2013
FoRgEteD:

Sure he is.
There is only one Ogusbaba. The youngest oldman as we call him then.

I so much remember his shows on cosmos fm enugu, during my undergraduate days at Unizik. He do invite I go save, who was still based in warri.

He also use to perform at the SU night of unizik then.

Ogusbaba, I salute! What a beautiful family you'v got.
THE LAUGHTER CONTINUES WITH OGUSBABA!!!
LUCKY GUY
grin@ogusbaba,Pls is ur daughter on 2go ? Pls give me her 2go username pls .tnx[color=]

2 Likes

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by feminineA: 5:50pm On May 30, 2013
shocked see how slim wifey is after 2kids?? Make I gym sharply grin

Nice!!
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Inoknowbook: 5:54pm On May 30, 2013
Globalwalyy:
lols wat is this dude saying self na.

u hv been to show.. ok is it all show AY is been invited? i just knw now dat u dont hav idea... man no harm..

I blv i have heard Ogusbaba is the host of Laugh Goes On Comedy Show,, which features Basket mouth, 2face,bovi,klint d drunk,buchi,AY,igodye,igosave,gordons,okey bakasi,julius awgu, wizkid, timaya,ducan mighty, flavour,mi, and many more uncounted artiste, he also featured Kelvin who won the first edition of BBA where he propose to his wife...

my brother Ogusbaba is a grass hood comedian... if u dont knw him i blv u do ur own research, i also blv i ve tried my best telling u who is him.. he is also amongst the first comedian dat wed 2006.... ask google.com

....who he is.

1 Like

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by iLUMeN8(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2013
I don vex. *walks out to propose to the first girl he sees*

2 Likes

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 30, 2013
Her body looks great for a mother of 2. Beautiful kids.
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by kolamilan(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2013
beauriful family.
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 30, 2013
What a beautiful family. God bless smiley
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by sandraLuv2(f): 6:16pm On May 30, 2013
Ayaaaaaaaf died!!1 this ur wife is beauriful... I will post mine next 7 years!!!
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 30, 2013
Cute n adorable kidos . Wife is aiight..
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by yoged(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2013
Mr ogusbaba. What a beautiful and adorable daughter. I hope she also have good qualities because some wives are beautiful but there heart is ugly to the extent of making the life of there husband miserable. Wishing you happy home. Well, i'll also post my future wife's pics and my future children pics soon. grin
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 30, 2013
Ogusbaba from the look of tins ur 1st daughter wud b @least 9yrz and ur wife looks 18_19 Abi u phuck her (child_abuse) when she was 12_13_14 ? Just my thought tho no hating. Beside's nice happy and beaurifu family wit fine wife cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by delors(m): 6:57pm On May 30, 2013
I nor go lie...that girl is fine (I mean the mother o)...she should consider playing for the super falcons (considering her yam legs). Defensive midfield (considering her pose in the picture)...Nice girl...
But Ogusbaba u for just show us u and the girls so we go believe say na ur family be that...I could easily pick a random picture online, post it here n claim she is my house girl (sorry, I mean waife).
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by NessaFresh(f): 7:01pm On May 30, 2013
chai see very beautiful family embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by biolabee(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2013
Lovely pictures.. You have a beautiful wife and lovely cherubs as daughters

May you be able to be a good father and husband to them

Amin
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Orikinla(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2013
Cool.
Like mother, like daughters.
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by engkorede(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2013
Beautiful home..
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Tzulu(f): 7:41pm On May 30, 2013
Where is their mummmy
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Picomon(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2013
Mii like your wife sneakers mehn.. Abeg where she take buy am?
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by pendusky(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2013
nice pix
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by CosmoFab: 8:23pm On May 30, 2013
Beautiful! Daughter looking like mum smiley
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by vetababy(f): 8:24pm On May 30, 2013
NICE PIX N BEAUTIFUL FAMILY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Looks Stunning In Leather Pants (photo) / Lizzy Anjorin Defends Bobrisky: I Will Only Deny You If You Are Caught With Man / Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.