Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids (27309 Views)

Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids / Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife / Photo- Meet Jim Iyke’s Wife & Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Airforce1(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2013
ogusbaba1: Hu mod una no dey carry my family go abi?

The last time I checked , yo not a celebrity.
Yo not even a half baked celeb so I see no reason why dis thread of yours should get to the front page..sorry

My advice brov, workhard and wait for yo turn.. Thanks
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 6:38am On May 26, 2013
Caracta: Your wife is beautiful...no exposure of bøøbs, no excessive makeup. Some girls need to learn from this. After two kids, she looks good in size, shape and all.

And your daughters? Oh my! They are soooo cute. May God keep them all for you and make you a good husband and father.

Yes.. All of this. kiss
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by sholay2011(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2013
Airforce1:

The last time I checked , yo not a celebrity.
Yo not even a half baked celeb so I see no reason why dis thread of yours should get to the front page..sorry

My advice brov, workhard and wait for yo turn.. Thanks
Don't sound cynical and dish us caustic comment. You can as well post the pix of ur wife and children too....bad belle. Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by IAMBREEZY: 9:06am On May 26, 2013
fuckluv: Go where? Oh! U mean u can't afford to take them out for a picnic? grin
no mind am,him they expect Fp
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by StateOfMind: 11:34am On May 26, 2013
Cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Globalwalyy(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2013
Cute wife and daughters, wel this is really bad... Ogusbaba is a comedian of the federal republic of nigeria and i knw well Ogusbaba collect up to N300,000 per event,,, so is dat not a celeb?...mod move and encourage dis young man thread to the front page.. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by sholay2011(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2013
Front page jare!!!
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Airforce1(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2013
Globalwalyy: Cute wife and daughters, wel this is really bad... Ogusbaba is a comedian of the federal republic of nigeria and i knw well Ogusbaba collect up to N300,000 per event,,, so is dat not a celeb?...mod move and encourage dis young man thread to the front page.. Tanks

Yo! Gotta be kidding me

#hisses*
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Globalwalyy(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2013
Airforce1:

Yo! Gotta be kidding me

#hisses*
U don't care know....... Surprise? Well always make research before posting ur jagons
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Airforce1(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2013
Globalwalyy:
U don't care know....... Surprise? Well always make research before posting ur jagons

I've been to so many shows.. I mean big shows and I've never heard bout your brotha before.

Abi na only local shows dem dey invite am?

Tell him to workhard and wait for his turn.

I mean dis in a nice way grin
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Globalwalyy(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2013
Airforce1:

I've been to so many shows.. I mean big shows and I've never heard bout your brotha before.

lols wat is this dude saying self na.

u hv been to show.. ok is it all show AY is been invited? i just knw now dat u dont hav idea... man no harm..

I blv i have heard Ogusbaba is the host of Laugh Goes On Comedy Show,, which features Basket mouth, 2face,bovi,klint d drunk,buchi,AY,igodye,igosave,gordons,okey bakasi,julius awgu, wizkid, timaya,ducan mighty, flavour,mi, and many more uncounted artiste, he also featured Kelvin who won the first edition of BBA where he propose to his wife...

my brother Ogusbaba is a grass hood comedian... if u dont knw him i blv u do ur own research, i also blv i ve tried my best telling u who is him.. he is also amongst the first comedian dat wed 2006.... ask google.com

6 Likes

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by ogusbaba1(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2013
Airforce1:

Oh no not surprise
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 30, 2013
where ogusbaba con dey for the picture/
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 30, 2013
your wife is fine o !!

cute kids cheesy
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Dolemite(f): 4:47pm On May 30, 2013
I would like to taste your wife, if she swings with the ladies grin don't worry you can join in too kiss
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by naffysa(f): 4:47pm On May 30, 2013
She is beautiful
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by boron10(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2013
slimyem: Ogusbaba,who are you and how your own be? tongue
Celebrity by force?
Jealousy
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by premlove(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2013
Airforce1: Ok seen
What next?

*walks out of thread*
bad belle people like u nai dey be virgin forever so, mtcheew
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 30, 2013
Is dis ogusbaba of former cosmo fm?

1 Like

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by adctrl: 4:54pm On May 30, 2013
Nice!
What did you use for the little girl's picture....The first photo?
Is that like a tint stuff?
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:56pm On May 30, 2013
Awwwww...u have a beautiful fam! cheesy
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by causewahala: 4:58pm On May 30, 2013
This family pic nor complete, ogusbaba, show thyself!

lovely pics btw!
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Eneze1(f): 4:59pm On May 30, 2013
what a beautiful family, your wife looks good after two kids, this is my prayer, to always look cute after having my kids
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by dplomaticVal: 4:59pm On May 30, 2013
How do
We confirm
He didn't STEAL
those pix frm FB...
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 30, 2013
Op this your wife die. You be sharp guy sha. Senior Bros i throway cap for you. I de happy for you bros
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by AkpuNku2: 5:02pm On May 30, 2013
Any evidence to back up the claim by Op ?
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by rman: 5:04pm On May 30, 2013
Eneze1: what a beautiful family, your wife looks good after two kids, this is my prayer, to always look cute after having my kids

You need to have them in your 20's, that's the secret.

2 Likes

Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by extension: 5:04pm On May 30, 2013
Beautiful family and make sure you're responsible father o.
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by maxisfield(f): 5:04pm On May 30, 2013
Beauriful family wink
Re: Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids by Inik(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2013
Cute family

Ogusbaba abeg hold your wife make she no come near me o, i no go fit hold body o tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) / D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level / Singer D'banj All Smiles As He Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.